Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,548 members, 7,944,630 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (254148 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
DavidHume:

i mean someone offer admission into law ds yr tru d.e
Yes
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
DavidHume:

i mean someone offer admission into law ds yr tru d.e
What did you apply with?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
greatguru22:

Wao.. Dt is faculty of administration, right? Mine is Electrical & Electronic Engineering.. Faculty of Technology

Ehn ehn
I thought elect elect was in social sciences department o
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by bibel: 1:30am On Jan 19, 2016
I ve not seen any green light. I chose computer science. Scored 60. Anyone from dat faculty or department got admitted
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Chubbiehills(f): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Morning my people! Urp guys let us hook up to know ourselves more......
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by saintfinbarr11(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2016
ponpin234:
Pls...if you chose comp sci and maths/economics....pls just raise up ur hand...lets knw our selves...b4 we see our admission letter by God's grace...amen
I chose comp sci wit econs,still haven't been offered admission...........have you been given?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by DavidHume(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Adortem:
What did you apply with?
with D.E
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Ehn ehn
I thought elect elect was in social sciences department o
U nd dis ur sarcasm, we are not social scientists, we are Engineers.. We power and link d world.. Send me ur digits (numb) here.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Peace94: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2016
gud mawin, pls, any acctn stdnt admitted wit ond?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2016
greatguru22:

U nd dis ur sarcasm, we are not social scientists, we are Engineers.. We power and link d world.. Send me ur digits (numb) here.

Just scroll up u will see my digits
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Just scroll up u will see my digits
Chill out.. Wat for! Who has d time to be scrollin up n down.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Horlas09(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2016
pls will their still be another supplementary list.....
pls i want to knw my brother is already panic....
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Horlas09:
pls will their still be another supplementary list.....
pls i want to knw my brother is already panic....
We cant say if another list would be released or not but i heard something they are calling VC's list.. Just be prayerful nd optimistic..
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2016
greatguru22:

Chill out.. Wat for! Who has d time to be scrollin up n down.

Oya I no drop number
Abi
Shey u go leave me now
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
DavidHume:

with D.E
Degree/OND/HND/A'levels...?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Oya I no drop number
Abi
Shey u go leave me now
Change dis topic o.. Greatguru, as d name implies has d privilege to get or find out anything be it info he needs.. I'm only asking for 'asking sake' Dt polytechnic style is stil in ur system.. Great ife Resumption is around d corner, go and refresh ur brain... Happy resumption!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dapoxion:
(This happened many years ago... Enjoy) Late in 1994, an 87 year old man passed on in a village close to Amai, Kwale, Delta State. The late man's grand son, Ufiaka (26 years old and fairly educated), was given some money and asked to travel to Agbor to buy a fine casket for his grand pa's burial. Ufiaka left base early and arrived Agbor in good time to purchase the casket and make the return journey same day. He was fortunate to get an open back white colored Peugeot 404 pickup heading for Amai. He, however, had to ride in the back of the pickup with the casket because two market women traveling to Amai were already seated in front with the driver. On the home journey, they ran into a heavy rain storm close to Uronigbe and Ufiaka quickly opened the casket, lay himself nicely in the well padded interior, covered the lid and used the folded newspaper he had with him to leave a small opening between the lid and the main body of the white casket to ensure adequate ventilation. The interior of the casket was very comfortable and Ufiaka soon fell into a very deep sleep. The rain had subsided at the time the pickup van arrived at Umutu and during a brief stop there, two men traveling to Amai boarded the vehicle at the back and the same happened at Ubiaruku where a man and a woman traveling also to Amai entered the vehicle. All this while, Ufiaka was enjoying his beauty sleep inside the Casket completely unaware of the new passengers who boarded at Umutu and Ubiaruku. The pickup van arrived Amai just after 5p.m. and the driver, who was now very hungry, stopped in front of a busy bukataria to have a quick bite before proceeding onto the next village. The sudden stoppage and revving of the pickup's engine woke Ufiaka who then opened the lid of the casket and rose up. Trouble come start! The passengers in the back of the pickup jumped out of the vehicle from various points and took to their heels in various directions. The people eating in the buka (including the mama-put and her service girls) who saw the white casket open, and a "ghost" step out, ran off all over the place some with balls of eba and akpu in their hands. Ufiaka, seeing people running 'helta skelta' was convinced that armed robbers were operating and decided to take-off in the direction three of the passengers, including the woman, were running. When the three passengers realized that Ufiaka was running towards them, they increased their speed and shouted "ghost! ghost!" and, to further worsen the situation, Ufiaka was dressed in white up and down with white shoes to match that day. With the shouting of 'ghost', other people in their homes came out to see what was going on and on seeing people running at high speed all over, they joined in the race for their dear life and the number just swelled. The driver and the two market women were the only people who knew what was on going and they had a hell of a time calming the people down and explaining that … he merely needed shelter, while it was raining...una gud evening o!
Dis kind of story is really interesting.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
greatguru22:

Change dis topic o.. Greatguru, as d name implies has d privilege to get or find out anything be it info he needs.. I'm only asking for 'asking sake' Dt polytechnic style is stil in ur system.. Great ife Resumption is around d corner, go and refresh ur brain... Happy resumption!

Lol otey
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Lol otey
Get out! I only decided not to be using hash words again cos dis is 2016.. Besides Great ife students are peace makers.. As u know, u dont dare to quote me before. Or u want me to give it to u raw?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
saintfinbarr11:
I chose comp sci wit econs,still haven't been offered admission...........have you been given?
not yet oooo....mine is comp Sci nd maths
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
greatguru22:

Get out! I only decided not to be using hash words again cos dis is 2016.. Besides Great ife students are peace makers.. As u know, u dont dare to quote me before. Or u want me to give it to u raw?

Lol nigga raw nwanem
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Lol nigga raw nwanem

Is dt igbo language or wat? Besides ur given accounting and 200L in OAU faculty of tech can't be compared.. So we gat diff things to think.

U studied banking nd finance in laspo, u were offered acct in ife. Why was it so?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
angryHere they go taking a Here they go taking a Here they go taking a swipe at each other.... What's the BIG idea guys??
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes, the monster in us wants to be unleashed... Sometimes we feel the wrong way is the rightest... Sometimes we hold on to something that is long gone... Sometimes we feel love that cannot be reciprocated... Sometimes we envy others though we know it's wrong... Sometimes we think all our deeds must go down the memory lane... Sometimes we play the hero to eraze our zero... Sometimes we take to wrong talks to boost our ego... Sometimes we say the wrong things in the right defence... Sometimes we fall apart never to come together.... Sometimes...... We ought to have a rethink that live is not as negative as we live it... SOMETIMES, when we wish to do wrong, shouldn' we have summoned the courage to righten it?.... Sometimes, we should think about our past mistakes and correct them.... It only makes sense to be pure of heart and right of mind.... Sometimes.... _Olu~DaviD
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes, the monster in us wants to be unleashed... Sometimes we feel the wrong way is the rightest... Sometimes we hold on to something that is long gone... Sometimes we feel love that cannot be reciprocated... Sometimes we envy others though we know it's wrong... Sometimes we think all our deeds must go down the memory lane... Sometimes we play the hero to eraze our zero... Sometimes we take to wrong talks to boost our ego... Sometimes we say the wrong things in the right defence... Sometimes we fall apart never to come together.... Sometimes...... We ought to have a rethink that live is not as negative as we live it... SOMETIMES, when we wish to do wrong, shouldn' we have summoned the courage to righten it?.... Sometimes, we should think about our past mistakes and correct them.... It only makes sense to be pure of heart and right of mind.... Sometimes.... _Olu~DaviD
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
greatguru22:

Is dt igbo language or wat? Besides ur given accounting and 200L in OAU faculty of tech can't be compared.. So we gat diff things to think.

U studied banking nd finance in laspo, u were offered acct in ife. Why was it so?

Bcus so it has to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
NOTICE FOR D COMING DE ASPIRANTS: Once u hv Distinction in ur polytechnic especially if dt polytechnic is situated in Lagos be it yabatech, laspotech etc, just obtain DE form, choose any university u want, i repeat choose any university u want be it UNILAG, OAU, UI and so on den go and sleep.. Just go and sleep after dt.

D admission is over certain. As in more dan sure.

Mind u, u must put God first. Prayer first.. If not, OYO lo wa o Goodluck!!

Dis is not a fallacy o, i'm an eye witness.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Muyir(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Help me to praise the Lord, I have seen His goodness. I Finally made it FNCS dept, faculty of agriculture, o.a.u.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by miel43: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello to the public administration applicant asking for a fellow,
I am one and was admitted (DE)
,any other question?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by horlahsunkanmih(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
miel43:
Hello to the public administration applicant asking for a fellow,
I am one and was admitted (DE)
,any other question?
I rep public admin also bro DE
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
eniolaamoda:

OAU accepts Ican infact they preference Ican to OND
please do you know any ican ats student that gained admission via DE
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Olaitan24: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Yh two of my friends with ICAN ats were given admission last week. One with 50% and the other 78%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (95) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.