Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity (1333 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by kuyola(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
In a relationship, its often guys dat introduces sex but in my case my gf was d initiator. I respect a lady up to d point of knowing when she wants sex n wen she dos nt. I initially told her she shd b patient.... buh ds had caused misunderstanding overtime. I decided to make her happy though I was nt in d mood at dat time. date was fixed n wen it was d-day she had to bring up an excuse dt she might nt come on time which at d end of d day she did nt come, i gav her a 2nd chance n ds time I was ready for her I jst had to take my time b4 setting out. she called if I am almost near, but I told her d truth dt am jez setting out....she got angry n said I shouldn't worry abt it..in a nutshell it wasn't possible d second time. Then I began to tink...perhaps it was nt time yet for me to engage in sex rather than forcing it to hapn. she still desperately want a part of me buh no matter d try it will still end up nt hapnin. I love my gf very much n she loves me too, I do nt want her to cheat. pls nairalanders, ur good advise is highly needed.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by eistien(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
If she wants it, give it to her
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by harrysterol(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bros how old r u?
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Be patient with her.It can be fun when the two of you are virgins.Try creating time for your rendezvous with her.
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by xamuel17(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
children of nowadays. undecided
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Rapsodee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by pretydiva(f): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
D signs r every where..,dont indulge in premarital sex

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Chizzy20(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
its beta u guys wait til wen its ryt.
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
u were not in d mood?

bro. are mentally challenged or something?

if no be say u be brick-layer who dey work from 6-6 den why on earth u go turn down babe wey dey try sample ur sugarcane? are you from yaba-left?
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Oluwatosean(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
bros na advice u find cum hea oo. no allow pple wey dea own don lipsrsealed, draw u join dem. if ur mind no do am, dnt do it tell ha u r nt ready. simple!!

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Afrok(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hehe... Yeye dey smell shocked... Dem dey plan or set aside date for sex? Bros if both of Una dey ready for d thing, just make sure U have that thing they sell for #50 on or around U. Don't force it and the red sea will part ways without the rod of Moses cheesy.

Another part of me says U guys shouldn't do it, U sounded a bit too young and ur girlfriend too. Either ways, make ur choice but please don't come here and ask us if abortion is a sin undecided.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Maamin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Small small children planning on how to have sex..smh embarassed
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by kuyola(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
harrysterol:
Bros how old r u?

PST 23
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by kuyola(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Maamin:
Small small children planning on how to have sex..smh embarassed

may I know how old u are
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by kuyola(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u were not in d mood?

bro. are mentally challenged or something?

if no be say u be brick-layer who dey work from 6-6 den why on earth u go turn down babe wey dey try sample ur sugarcane? are you from yaba-left?

bros na fight
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Maamin(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
kuyola:

may I know how old u are

Never mind..you can be my child
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Emodeee: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Missmossy:

cn u reply?
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Maxcollins042(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Nna eh,OP you scared me with the title of this post of yours,@ sighting it it sounded like she is ritualist.
Re: She Is A Virgin But She Wants My Virginity by Maxcollins042(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Bro mi do you need TB Joshua to tell you that the devil is calling you to indulge in premarital sex?,a guy that has such girl as a gf and want to retain his virginity should either let her find who will bang her punny while you two are still together or you will let her go for good.....LOBATAN(you can as well try and preach to her not to indulge to premarital sex,good lucks).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things A Guy Can Do For A Girl That are More Intimate Than Sex [MUSTREAD] / 9 People Who Are Probably Going To Cheat On You, According To Scienceā€¦ / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, You're Being Manipulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.