Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,424 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Wyze Sonz Cartel-hatin' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wyze Sonz Cartel-hatin' (1020 Views)

Embraze & Wizkid - Hatin' [no Church In The Wild Cover] / Vybz Cartel V Mavado V Sizzla V Capleton V Bounty Killer / Wyze Sonz Street Series Vol.II-Industry Invasion, Mix CD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wyze Sonz Cartel-hatin' by wyzesonz: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2006
What up people? Please checkout our new singles off the new CD, Hatin' by Wyze Sonz Cartel. I'm overjoyed to write that the project is completed and its being mastered. While everyone are waiting for the final product to hit stores and online, visit www.myspace.com/wyzesonzcartel or http://wyzesonzcartel.hi5.com and enjoy the new singles, "Hatin'" and "One Life".

We've started servicing radio stations, DJ's, and print media with the singles, and hopefully you'll soon hear 'em on your radio dial, or read a review on the singles.

DJ's contact us to get serviced with the new singles.

Ringtones of the new singles are on sale @ the myspace page and we'have free wallpapers to lace your mobile device.

Also, be on the lookout for the Cartel on tour this fall, hopefully they'll be in your city.

For our loyal fans that keep checking our official site @ http://www.wyzesonz.com , its completed and its up and running; the Hatin' video is completed and is on the site. For those with slow internet connection, bear with us, 'cos i've to compress it so you can view on our site. Also, be sure to leave us a comment on our guest book.

I don't want to take any more of your time, i'll keep ya'll updated on new developments @ Wyze Sonz Entertainment. Once again, thanks for your support and patience.

(1) (Reply)

Lloyd Banks Lyrics / Mr Dehinde. Mr Dehinde / Mtv Africa Music Awards (mamas) 2009 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.