Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,045 members, 7,916,031 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

In Need Of Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Ur Advice (503 Views)

Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Ur Advice by faqir(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
My girl friend ex, alwys comes to her shop and even told her he wil lend her some money to buy goods to her shop. He also promise her BB foR new year gift. She iS asking me if shuld accept d offer. PlS........nairalander, WHAT SHULD I TELL HER
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by Oluwatosean(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
see u ooo. tell her to accept it abi u tink she'd be happy i u tell ha to refuse d offer
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by pato405(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
tell her to desist from such association and if she doesn't , get yourself another girl...
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by charleff512(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Discuss with her on how you can be of assistance to her concerning her business.Make her understand that if she wants a future for the relationship she should stop seeing the guy.
Keep to your promises and be proactive if you want her for a wife.
Women need men that are solutions to their problems and not liabilities.
Take charge! If not you go father another man pikin.
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by Afrok(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
When some exes starts been generous that U might find it hard to say no, it's either they wanna crawl back into ur life as present or remain ur past while still enjoy the goodies of the past with U.
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
@OP

I think I hold contrary view to the advices other posters above me has gave you . To me , I think your GF has applied reversed psychology toward you . The catch is this , if you tell her to accept the gift , she will turn around to accuse you of not being protective of what you treasured - her . And if you advised her not to accept the offer , in few days to come she will turn back to demand for funds from you to enable her equip her shop and buy a phone .

In summary , her claim about her ex making offers to her was imaginary , so don't fall for it . In a nutshell , your relationship is about to nosedive ! Sorry .

Meanwhile , remember that this is solely my opinion , so use your own discretion to handle your affair after going through all the advises you will receive here . The worst thing that will happen to any sound and sane human being is living on other peoples opinion .
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
my guy tell your gf to stop her ex from coming to the shop and desist from any communication with. Unless you want to bury your relationship. Talking from experience
Re: In Need Of Ur Advice by Maamin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
What are all this long stories for God sake ?...simplest way out is to lace the ex boyfriend's new year drink with Otapyapya...and his out of the way of ruining ur relationship. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Confirmed...election Postpone Be My Val. / What Is Going On In / 5 Signs To Know You Are In Love With Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.