Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,146 members, 7,916,368 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (25102 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by 3kay945(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
OLADD:

They are just hell bent in bombing their way to power but it's left to be seen how that can come to fruition. Any reasonable person out there knows this does not have any bearing with religion as these murderers want us to believe. The ultimate intention is to weaken Nigerian Govt, portray the president as incompetent and at the same time shod up the image of the opposition as the messiah and way out. Trading the lives of innocent Nigerians for political capital is the most heinous crime in humanity. The northern oligarch should call these animals to order because power belongs to God and He gives it to whom He chooses.
I disagree with you. They didn't. Portray the president as incompetent. The dude is actually clueless and incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by makazona(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
anything that will not want u to enter d year 2015 shall die.i dnt care if d devil is kumin through bomb blast or not
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by makazona(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
abdulll6afh:
JOnathan is responsble foR that I know nobody knows who I am am telling the truth our preSident for more detail.......

Musiwa how far?
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Emperortj93(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
abeg make person dash me 1 like for no reason so dat me like go complete 270 b4 next year reach abeg

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by robinsoncrosoe: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari's boys celebrating new year with the blood of his brothers and sisters jst because of power....smh
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Gboskee(m): 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Treyson:
These morons are beginning to become something else.

(they want to be the first person that throw bomb in 2015 abi?)

(First to comment but I don't feel like it's special thank you very much)
first to coment...abeg wetin seun deh fine with me?? I send email, him ryt... I too deh send anonymous email? Haba! Haba! Meh wannan kenan??
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Gboskee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=robinsoncrosoe" so people like youu still deh exist? abeg wise up!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by HugeMac: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2015
READ AND SHARE
Fred Jimoh wrote: Buhari is using Prof. Osibanjo to
deceive us at RCCG and the christian community in
general. Boko haram are being politically sponsored to
eliminate Christians voting strength in d north. 13 pastors
of RCCG along with their families were murdered in cold
blood during night raid and church services dis year in
borno, adamawa, bauchi. D areas Boko Haram has been
attacking till date are christian dominated areas. Boko
haram only attacks muslim clerics and those that preaches
the true peace and tolerance of islam or against their
ideology. 90 percent of displaced people from the areas
are christians. Buhari uses islam to campaign whenever
he's in d north but in the south he preaches unity. We at
RCCG have resolved not to be blindfolded and cajoled by
the nomination of Prof. Osibanjo. Prof. Osibanjo is an
individual and he is on his own. We at RCCG have resolved
to unite to support and votes President Goodluck because
he has humbly and genuinely demonstrate his ambition
for a Nigeria for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by miky(m): 12:03am On Jan 01, 2015
3kay945:

I disagree with you. They didn't. Portray the president as incompetent. The dude is actually clueless and incompetent.

OBAMA OR PUTIN WOUKD BE INCOMPETENT IF THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH SAVAGES LIKE THESE, IDIOTS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD TO SLAVERY LONG TIME AGO!!!
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by secretcode01: 12:04am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
Allah please expose Buhari
and his "school certificate".
what do you know about Allah, tit?
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by miky(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Angoni:
As long as all the dead are Muslims fine! Nothing good come out of Muslims. In the new year we should call a spade a spade!

No need for racism but yeah all Muslim terrorists are better of dead
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by miky(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2015
secretcode01:
what do you know about Allah, tit?

That he left northern nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by ctman(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
I pity the economy of the north..... they will always depend on the south with state of things.
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by 3kay945(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2015
miky:

OBAMA OR PUTIN WOUKD BE INCOMPETENT IF THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH SAVAGES LIKE THESE, IDIOTS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD TO SLAVERY LONG TIME AGO!!!
Nope!
You're wrong. Those men would have acted decisively.
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by PrinxPeera(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2015
They have done it again.
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by AsherStorm(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

Nothing like exposing them. We know them.
Buhari is the Chief Sponsor

Seems ur surname is "clueless"
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Rexyl(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2015
OLADD:

They are just hell bent in bombing their way to power but it's left to be seen how that can come to fruition. Any reasonable person out there knows this does not have any bearing with religion as these murderers want us to believe. The ultimate intention is to weaken Nigerian Govt, portray the president as incompetent and at the same time shod up the image of the opposition as the messiah and way out. Trading the lives of innocent Nigerians for political capital is the most heinous crime in humanity. The northern oligarch should call these animals to order because power belongs to God and He gives it to whom He chooses.

3kay945:

I disagree with you... why are you qualifying your President with the word "clueless and incompetent" to the praise of the terrorists, as if he had not taken soft and harsh steps against the evil consuming the country for ulterior motives.

oh my God when will these devils stop their evil acts... They are bombing their way to power... many are shouting "change" as if they are disillusioned. May God open their inner eyes to see the secret behind ongoing evil in the North.

The slogan over there now is "change" and "power"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by AsherStorm(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Angoni:
As long as all the dead are Muslims fine! Nothing good come out of Muslims. In the new year we should call a spade a spade!
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by AsherStorm(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Angoni:
Ure really a waste of resources for u to have said those foolishhh words in a new year...
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Godgozie(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2015
God Pass Them
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by 1stdammy: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2015
temitemi1:
May God deliver us from buhari madness ooo..
Amin oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by akanbiaa(m): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

Nothing like exposing them. We know them.
Buhari is the Chief Sponsor
If you are paid to tarnish a Good mans image just think of 3 things 1. He that paid you will dump you if he achieves his goal
2. Your children need a better and greater future will the person paying you who has institutionalized stealing is not corruption guarantee that? 3. Where were you when the Australian negotiator was naming boko haram sponsors and hope you know SSS will be first to arrest Buhari if he had the slightest hand inside the boko haram issue, because they are more informed than you with facts and evidence.
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by lakamua: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Buhari call ur boyz to order

It is parasitic to base ur claim to power on the blood of innocent Nigerians.

Cant wait for 14 Feb 2015 and Buhari lose.
because u can buy a fone doesnt mean u must comment. Wat a fool
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Akon419(m): 4:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Northern Muslims should stop scarifying their innocent children for jihad; I still don't understand why this barbarian Muslims should be so wicked
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by olaqudus2341: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=29378072]May God deliver us from buhari madness ooo. I believe a lot of nigerians are ill informed if not myopic. This same set of people tried to kill buhari some months back you better wake up anbd don't let dem decieve you
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by olaqudus2341: 6:36am On Jan 01, 2015
lakamua:

because u can buy a fone doesnt mean u must comment. Wat a fool
good advice for the first man that comment. How do you know they are buhari boys you are also wanted
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by olaqudus2341: 6:38am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=AsherStorm post=29382468][/quote] you sit there and use religion biaseness to post inciting comment. You should be whiskey away by security operatives
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by kayustones: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2015
If buhari was really behind this boko haram issue as many people are accusing him to be, will it not show the incompetence of GEJ for his inability to gather proofs against him and arrest him since the past four years of his tenure?
As far as I'm concerned GMB has no hand in the insecurity of this nation. Let's think about issues well before drawing conclusions

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by secretcode01: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2015
miky:

That he left northern nigeria
hmm... He's everywhere dear. The truth is gonna be seen soon
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
PrinxPeera:
They have done it again.
Hmmmm, may God help us in this country ooo
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by youngice(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
herald9:
Seems the devil doesn't want some people to see the new year
Op of non
Re: BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve by wazobiaN9(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Buhari call ur boyz to order

It is parasitic to base ur claim to power on the blood of innocent Nigerians.

Cant wait for 14 Feb 2015 and Buhari lose.

If Buhari was behind boko haram, common sense would suggest to you that the main opposition, PDP, will ensure he doesn't even stand for election, and is prosecuted by law appropriately.

but then common sense is not common anymore.

if you don't want your enemies to bring a bagload of false accusations to your doorstep this new year, I suggest you ask God for forgiveness.. that is if you believe in God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Northern Highways Better Than Southern Ones? / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria / 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.