Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Alleged Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Lagos: What Does Udeogaranya Really Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Lagos: What Does Udeogaranya Really Want? (512 Views)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Lagos: What Does Udeogaranya Really Want? by coolscott(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have never met Chief Udo Udeogaranya all my life but the allegation of marginalisation of Ndigbo in Lagos recently made by Udeoaranya, who leads the Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria, is quite amusing.

I’m simply amused because I live in Lagos and know quite well how accommodating the Government in that state really is to all residents irrespective of tribe or religion. Though I’m an apolitical person, I’m quite aware of the uncommon gestures of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Administration in the state towards Ndigbo and I’m in a better position to ask our dear Chief what else does he really want.

But as the countdown to the February 2015 general elections begins in earnest, I’m not surprised at Udeogaranya’s allegation as it is just the beginning of many more to follow. There is no doubt that many people would want to play to make spurious allegations just to score some political goals but care should be taken when making unsubstantiated allegations.

Read more at http://nigeriaexitpolls.com/blog/article.php?article_id=97

Re: Alleged Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Lagos: What Does Udeogaranya Really Want? by saintgp(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
thats a one million dollar question....bring me d money and i give u d answer.
Re: Alleged Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Lagos: What Does Udeogaranya Really Want? by AreaFada2: 4:16am On Jan 01, 2015
I hope no tribal bashing galore ensues.

Spread my mat, sipping palmie from my tried & trusted calabashcheesy.

Ebenezer Obey, Victor Uwaifo, Rex Lawson & Osita Osadebey playing on my 1975 Philips LP Changer set. In that order.

Seun, able mods, fp thingz!

(1) (Reply)

Jan 2012...two Years After The Fuel Subsidy Removal / PDP Accuses APC Of Planning Fake Poll Rating For Buhari / Make A Change Come FEBUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.