Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lagos Countdown 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Countdown 2014 (1819 Views)

Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv / Countdown To Saraki's Trial: Will Justice Prevail? / Countdown To 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by Alphaoscar: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
Lagosians will be free this 2015!
Countdown to packing jagagbanstic apc out of lagos and south west!

go and tell that to the baboons in your village. Lagos is not a testing ground .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by aresa: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How much loan did Fashola receive for this countdown? cool

Wetin concern me and Lagosians with irrelevant and backward villagers...

Abeg find your village level....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by aresa: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

go and tell that to the baboons in your village. Lagos is not a testing ground .

That one just dey troll as usual don't waste your time...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by tit(f): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I miss the show & my babe is still angry as at now because I cause her to miss the show for the first time.

you and your babe are bad moslim.
you want to go to ashawo house and dance!
Allahu is watching you!
if boko haram bomb that place and you go to al janah,
what will you tell Allahu?
Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by tit(f): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2015
aresa:

That one just dey troll as usual don't waste your time...

lastma thugs!
you will be unemployed in May!
Countdown!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by Alphaoscar: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

you and your babe are bad moslim.
you want to go to ashawo house and dance!
Allahu is watching you!
if boko haram bomb that place and you go to al janah,
what will you tell Allahu?

Ignorant village LovePeddler, Lagos countdown is a world class show with over 200,000 loving lagosians in attendance and virtually all the A-list artist performance. I forgive your ignorance because you are from that backside of Nigeria and to crown it all you also double GEJ's clueless online clown.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by Alphaoscar: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

lastma thugs!
you will be unemployed in May!
Countdown!!!
grin grin grin

Aba LovePeddler, your HIV/AIDS invested customers are waiting for your stinking hole.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2015
aresa:

Wetin concern me and Lagosians with irrelevant and backward villagers...

Abeg find your village level....
So the clueless Fashola didn't see any other projects to embark on than this nonsense? We tax payers in Lagos demand to know what Fashola and Tinubu are doing with our monies. if you like jamborees like this, go request it from your governor Aregbesola in Osun. This is why we say NO to Ambode and Tinubu
Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by Kororugged231: 3:51am On Jan 01, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

So the clueless Fashola didn't see any other projects to embark on than this nonsense? We tax payers in Lagos demand to know what Fashola and Tinubu are doing with our monies. if you like jamborees like this, go request it from your governor Aregbesola in Osun. This is why we say NO to Ambode and Tinubu
[/s]

Yeeboe old troll. Jobless man
Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by Kororugged231: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ignorant village LovePeddler, Lagos countdown is a world class show with over 200,000 loving lagosians in attendance and virtually all the A-list artist performance. I forgive your ignorance because you are from that backside of Nigeria and to crown it all you also double GEJ's clueless online clown.

The fool called tit is not a lady. He is one jobless old goat pretending here.
Re: Lagos Countdown 2014 by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
The absence of Don Jassy (dorobuchi), Flavour, phyno and Psquare marred the event.

Tribalism as usual . Trust Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers: Gallant In Liberia, Weak In Nigeria. Why? / GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / PDP Threaten Nigerians Against Rejecting Jonathan On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.