Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (620039 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
[i][/i]SOMETHING IS COOKING ON GBP/AUD & EUR/AUD...........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
seyejohn94:
Expecting breakout on gj and ej on my 4hr chart...

Is dat d Breakout on gj.... Time will tell...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
jendy36:
Ga buy stop 2.0450
SL and tp...Traders discretion Nothing is guaranteed
Ga...pair of the week
Gave me +360 pips
Closing ahead of Greece meeting!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
jendy36:

Ga...pair of the week

Gave me +360 pips

Closing ahead of Greece meeting!

Congrats. When is the meeting?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
naijababe:
GJ!!! angry angry angry angry angry Na wa for me this week sha God dey!!!

Alas... Itz true what dey say... Market Starts moving d moment u stopped looking... But seriously, it ain't funny, been watching ur update on gj... Wen it finally moved was surprised to find out u ve exited it...

Love ur courage Sha.... Holding d nucca for dat long...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kirinwa:

Thanks bro! Meeting on Sunday as I heard. My broker closing market 2hrs before time and reducing leverage to 2:50.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Kirinwa:

Thanks bro! Meeting on Sunday as I heard. My broker closing market 2hrs before time and reducing leverage to 1:50.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Fem60(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Au broke the support on daily, weekly and monthly... A close below it ....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
fxbomovi:
what of if sl was hit, will u still be grateful?

In all things give glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Close all orders now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
seyejohn94:

Alas... Itz true what dey say... Market Starts moving d moment u stopped looking... But seriously, it ain't funny, been watching ur update on gj... Wen it finally moved was surprised to find out u ve exited it...

Love ur courage Sha.... Holding d nucca for dat long...

So much for that courage sad shey na after i vex comot he kon move. I look forward to more courage sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
infinityandzero:
5 Reasons you should Leave the short time frames
1. The Broker will Screw you- Slippage, stop hunt, terms and conditions. All brokers wether bucketshop, ECN, DD hate low time frame scalpers and try as much as possible to fůck them in every way posible.
2. Noise- violent whipsaws, uncalled retracement and overstretched periods of ranging are common in the lower time frames leading to successive blowing of accounts.

3. Impulse Trading- Watching those candles fly buy without clicking buy or sell can be extremely frustrating. More often than not, this will lead to impulse trading and blowing of accounts.

4. Bad state of the Mind- Ever met a 5M time frame trader; his mind is always in the market, figeting and developing high blood pressure from Negative returns.

5. The witches in your vilage- No explanation
Caveat Emptor- The Fx Market is Dynamic, so are its participants(Traders), Find out what works best for you and exploit every bit of it.

The witches in your village!!!! Hahahahhahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrikay:

The witches in your village!!!! Hahahahhahahahahaha!!!!
e get some kain tins for fx wey man pikin no fit explain... last last e go be those villa pipul
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
infinityandzero:

e get some kain tins for fx wey man pikin no fit explain... last last e go be those villa pipul
Got me smiling wink wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
How I m closing my week. . . had to reconsider gbpchf sell. 1st tp hit in eurcad

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
docus:
na wa o, every body dey claim holy Grail say dem don see the light for forex. ME TOO, I GET MY HOLYGRAIL AND I DON SEE THE LIGHT IN FX. for una information i just withdraw an my dollar dey rest for my domiciliary account. thank GOD say naira don fall grin grin

Bros. holy grail exist wella. The reason why people no know or no wan know na because dia foundation wrong from the onset. na simple mathmatical equation. Price=information. E too simple. Make we assume say your system criteria say price say make you sell. Ok, you enter sell. den for some reason price come decide say e no go go down again, e come begin go up. That automatically don give you information say the trade no go go the way you wan make e go. Instantly you must comot for that trade sharp. in oder words, you must cut your losses short to the bearest minimum. Make we take the same scenario but this time price de go up and your system say make you buy and you buy. The trade come begin de go your way. Price don give you information say the trade na legit so you must let your profits run to the maximum. The next thing wey you must do na to start to compound your account. Traders of nowadays no understand say losses na part and parcel of trading. If you no lose then you no de trade forex. Losses na the bloodline of trading. if everybody de win all the time forex no go exist. The important tin na to make sure say your losses de as tiny as possible. The strategy wey i de use get 29 percent win rate but my account stand gidigbam. Meaning say out of 100 trades, i go lose 71 times but still make profit in the long run because i de let my profit run. I know de guess where price de go. . . . . I know de analyze chart. . . . . I know de listen to news. All i de do na to make sure say i know use pass 5 percent of my account. . . . know where my stop loss go de before i place my trade. . . .enter the trade. . . .if e no go my way my stop loss go comot me quick. . .if e go my way i go milk the trend for as long as possible and once de trade finish i compound my account for de nest trade. Too easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
pippimp:

Bros. holy grail exist wella. The reason why people no know or no wan know na because dia foundation wrong from the onset. na simple mathmatical equation. Price=information. E too simple. Make we assume say your system criteria say price say make you sell. Ok, you enter sell. den for some reason price come decide say e no go go down again, e come begin go up. That automatically don give you information say the trade no go go the way you wan make e go. Instantly you must comot for that trade sharp. in oder words, you must cut your losses short to the bearest minimum. Make we take the same scenario but this time price de go up and your system say make you buy and you buy. The trade come begin de go your way. Price don give you information say the trade na legit so you must let your profits run to the maximum. The next thing wey you must do na to start to compound your account. Traders of nowadays no understand say losses na part and parcel of trading. If you no lose then you no de trade forex. Losses na the bloodline of trading. if everybody de win all the time forex no go exist. The important tin na to make sure say your losses de as tiny as possible. The strategy wey i de use get 29 percent win rate but my account stand gidigbam. Meaning say out of 100 trades, i go lose 71 times but still make profit in the long run because i de let my profit run. I know de guess where price de go. . . . . I know de analyze chart. . . . . I know de listen to news. All i de do na to make sure say i know use pass 5 percent of my account. . . . know where my stop loss go de before i place my trade. . . .enter the trade. . . .if e no go my way my stop loss go comot me quick. . .if e go my way i go milk the trend for as long as possible and once de trade finish i compound my account for de nest trade. Too easy.

grin grin

Sir, I dey gbadun you like mad!

True talk. cool

You should try Joining the pigin commentators.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
pippimp:

I'm kinda loving your way boss.... Losses must happen in Forex and every trader must have it etched in their heart!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
pippimp:

Nice one bro. there is actually a holy grail for any one who care to search. well thank God i find mine, and i find it in time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
pippimp:

Nice one bro. there is actually a holy grail for any one who care to search. well thank God i find mine, and i find it on time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
jamace:
CADJPY
BUY @ 97.990
TP @ 100.250
SL @ 97.400

Target is the gap on 1H TF.
Wicked fx has stolen my SL. grin
Re-entering trade again.
CADJPY
BUY @ 97.410
TP @ 100.250
SL @ 96.810
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2015
naijababe:

So much for that courage sad shey na after i vex comot he kon move. I look forward to more courage sha.

Not to worry babe. Am of the view GJ bearishness will continue down to 185.xx region.

I would wait to see a correction to 192.xx to use sellstop to enter at 192.00 Sl would be 193.00 and TP 186.00 not bad( 600 pips)

GJ seems the only stable pair among my favourite pairs.TP should be hit in about 2weeks though.

For aggressive traders

GJ sell limit @ 192.50
SL @ 193.50
TP @ 185.50 (700 pips)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2015
fxbomovi:
what of if sl was hit, will u still be grateful?

That's human nature for you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Looking at the chart and smiling. Why?

I won't because of 1 mofo deny the house of my thoughts on GA and GN which if followed could net us at least 500 pips by next week if not more.

What am I saying?
Give me just 10 minutes to explain.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
I am of the view GA will reach 2.1100 and GN will reach 2.3800 hopefully by next week.
So how can I apply this knowledge?

On wednesday when others will be shouting sell GA, sell GN. I will position my buystop @ say 2.0600 for GA and 2.3200 for GN.SL 100pips TP see above. I will position after a substantive fall and not too close to price.

Entry not yet specific until then.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
1.55000 make or mar level for GU!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rovercoca: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
good afternoon everyone.. am intrested in forex, how do i go about it? what does it entails?
as a computer science student, i believe i can easily learn it. thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Una well done ooo
For me I would say holy grail is a state of the mind
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
rovercoca:
good afternoon everyone.. am intrested in forex, how do i go about it? what does it entails?
Start from babypips.com & mind u ur educational background has little or nothing to do with forex trading. Wish u best of luck but truth is u will fall at least 3 time b4 u get it right. Welcome to d club of emotional managers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
leopower:

Start from babypips.com & mind u ur educational background has little or nothing to do with forex trading. Wish u best of luck but truth is u will fall at least 3 time b4 u get it right. Welcome to d club of emotional managers.

rovercoca:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mahyowah(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
infinityandzero:
Your Forex Broker holds on to your deposit. and usually they have various methods of withdrawals.
like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (354) (Reply)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.