Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,832 members, 7,938,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (616968 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2015
lots of buyers will be waiting at #2.089 , 2.056 levels
This nice bearish candle on the daily cannot be ignored
fxbomovi:
the up move will likely start tomorrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Capitals:

Nice one boss, my trigger didn't give any signals so couldnt take any of that. I ll just wait for the 1.595x. Hopefully the price auction will get there in few weeks/months.

until dt red zone convincingly broken be4 we can start journey to ur price

d zone still printing dollar 4 me. hav closed 80% of my other broker with guud gain remain small 2 reach destination here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2015
@Iheanebeze, ain't u tired of dis nonsense links u posts here. if u truely make money u wouldn't be doing dis. who told u i need ur signals ? do u read at all. now go verify from gtb what i said earlier. u make dis place sucks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
TomPioPio:

oga since Monday 27th July till now. I even wasted call credits cos of dis. BTW I never funded outside debit card since I started trading except local Naira wire to forextime & dis recent Neteller.

sir may i humbly say dis is my experience & know what am saying. please verify from them if am lying. Thanks

I didn't say you were lying.. Telling you what I know from few close friends I taught trading. Is your broker XM? If yes did you have enough money in the GTB account to cover charges? If you are working off the official rate of 199 then your transaction won't complete. If all of this are in place and it still didn't work then I don't know o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Dipocian(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

I didn't say you were lying.. Telling you what I know from few close friends I taught trading. Is your broker XM? If yes did you have enough money in the GTB account to cover charges? If you are working off the official rate of 199 then your transaction won't complete. If all of this are in place and it still didn't work then I don't know o.

GTB mastercard has been suspended from trading sites, i called the customer care line after i tried depositing on xm and exness without success

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

pepperstone & TickMill.

card was always saying transaction not permitted on cardholder until customer care said they blocked all transactions to forex / dating sites for all customers. being d impatient person i am i ve to use other outlets.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Dipocian:

GTB mastercard has been suspended from trading sites, i called the customer care line after i tried depositing on xm and exness without success
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Dipocian:

TomPioPio:

pepperstone & TickMill.
card was always saying transaction not permitted on cardholder until customer care said they blocked all transactions to forex / dating sites for all customers. being d impatient person i am i ve to use other outlets.

Wow.. It must have happened recently then. The last of those transactions I talked about happened on the 16th of July.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tonijae231: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2015
When I started trading Binary and Forex
as a starter , Binary Trading and Forex are
not easy to use as you think, if you don't
know how to use the trends and a very
good strategy, When I started trading as a ,I lost all I had including my car to
a loan company. i was hopeless I never
knew about the strategy am using now. i
have been able to recover all my lost with
the use of this amazing software...Am
willing to assist anyone who need little
assistance with my amazing strategy
contact me on (jibbzlord101 @gmail .com)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
if you are selling a software then you arent really making money from using it..if you are making money from it , you just post it here for all (dont drag people with you to early grave).
However, i am angry because i get similar junk emails everyday from some yankee guys or self acclaimed forex billionaires convincing me to buy one system or the other ,software or enrol in some class.it only makes me sad to see a Nigerian doing this also. I am a modelling expert , if you tell me you wrote a computer code which can forecast price in the short term taking into consideration white noise from the News events and other economic indicators this i can believe ,but a software robot trading for you hmm sorry i ll pass. tongue tongue tongue tongue ..In as much as we wish to deny it we sill need the controlled human emotions and human feelings to trade the market.
tonijae231:
good strategy, When I started trading as a ,I lost all I had including my car to

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
@Tompiopio, i like your name.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
#GBPAUD Fundamentals from Sydney has a bullish tone for the #AUD based on thursday forecasts thus lower price on the way, however looking to hedge my sell position when price finds a support pending the news release.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by joelreg(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2015
natruetalk:

d zone still printing dollar 4 me. hav closed 80% of my other broker with guud gain remain small 2 reach destination here.

oga u are mounted. you have been holding this trade.
i trowey cap 4 u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

It's going great bro..Just doing my gambling jejely. cool cool

Surprised you are not holding GA, EN and EA.. EN and EA setups especially were so juicy and direct. No returns to the zone.

Was closely watching GA for a sell, but let it go cos I feel. If I m selling GBPAUD, then I m indirectly buying AUD. AUDUSD presented an early buy signal before GBPAUD, so I took it and let go of GBPAAUD. Looking for a buy in EA.
You understand I can't take all the set ups I see even if they may be good, cos I m looking at a lot of pairs so I don't overtrade and it boomerangs on me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
natruetalk:

Bros, I c u ooo. Enjoy.
Good thing you are taking profit soon, I dislike been on the other side of a pros trade, increases the likelihood that I may be wrong. But you are getting off the bus soon, and I m looking to buy. Gives me the impression that you think a pullback could be imminent, else your tp would have been lower. I hope that still small voice in you is correct cheesy, So I too can get paid grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Still got my NZDCHF, I think I see a heads and shoulder in the making

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2. 10920
TP @ 2. 15100
SL @ 2. 10500

Best of luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
#EURNZD ready to sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by amolak: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonijae231:
guys beware of this scammer, I saw this message on facebook, he is pretending to be a female with white lady picture

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
As in really?? #2.15 isn't for today
jamace:
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2. 10920
TP @ 2. 15100
SL @ 2. 10500

Best of luck.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
ga is retracing now before another fall. can buy for 100pips.

I will buy in full after the second fall
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
#EURCAD , Nice area for a short
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Capitals:

Was closely watching GA for a sell, but let it go cos I feel. If I m selling GBPAUD, then I m indirectly buying AUD. AUDUSD presented an early buy signal before GBPAUD, so I took it and let go of GBPAAUD. Looking for a buy in EA.
You understand I can't take all the set ups I see even if they may be good, cos I m looking at a lot of pairs so I don't overtrade and it boomerangs on me.

Well done boss..

Thanks to you I have now added a trick to get back into trades if price continues going my way.. Final piece of the puzzle. cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

Well done boss..

Thanks to you I have now added a trick to get back into trades if price continues going my way.. Final piece of the puzzle. cool

That s great bro, I hope you put it through all the necessary tests? back-tests, demo . . .
Honestly, smells like risk to me (I dont like selling after a drop in price or buying after a rise in price, more so when I was part of the initial move). Its like putting profits at risk just after making them.

Thanks to you, I see how I can optimize to get some quick 100 pts profit on trades and just let the rest ride as usual.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
#GBPAUD , caution, this down trend might continue for another week or 2 with some retracements before getting to #2.056 >> #1.998..
meanwhile looking to temporary buy from #2.0921
The bears wont just let go easily...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tp in view, patience pays

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamace:
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2. 10920
TP @ 2. 15100
SL @ 2. 10500

Best of luck.
SL hit again. Wicked traders everywhere. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Capitals:

That s great bro, I hope you put it through all the necessary tests? back-tests, demo . . .
Honestly, smells like risk to me (I dont like selling after a drop in price or buying after a rise in price, more so when I was part of the initial move). Its like putting profits at risk just after making them.

Thanks to you, I see how I can optimize to get some quick 100 pts profit on trades and just let the rest ride as usual.

I didn't demo it at all. Just visual back tests before putting it on forward testing for a while now. Some of the rules involves ignoring the re-entry if SL will be more than 40 pips so I don't lose everything made on the pair, moving to BE etc.. Makes it worth it..

That's why sensible and quality exchanges are useful.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
^^

Where's currentprice when you need him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
TomPioPio:
@Iheanebeze, ain't u tired of dis nonsense links u posts here. if u truely make money u wouldn't be doing dis. who told u i need ur signals ? do u read at all. now go verify from gtb what i said earlier. u make dis place sucks.
You got it wrong to an extent. What of we newbies that really benefits from this guy‘s knowledge! You may not need its post or help for peculiar reason but let him continue to feed someone like me. If you hate him for any reason better tell your problem for quick solution. IHEANYIEBENEZE is such a wonderful Boss, wheel of change and symbol of progress who have achieved and want everyone to achieve.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmm..defender of the universe grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.