Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (608653 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2015
dukum:

The house became rowdy and seemed to loose focus like it used to have, they are a number of people missing in action not just her.maybe when all d adverts and i made 1000pips stops they would return....i could be wrong though

Why drown in ignorance when you can be saved from losses. Why not see things for yourself before saying what you don't even understand.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dukum: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

Why drown in ignorance when you can be saved from losses. Why not see things for yourself before saying what you don't even understand.

Your point being!?, i come here for more insight and nothing else bro. if u understood me at all, i was giving the possible reasons for naijababe not posting and clearly stated i could be wrong.....oh!and yea!losses are normal and inevitable.have a greenly pipful week bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
dukum:

Your point being!?, i come here for more insight and nothing else bro. if u understood me at all, i was giving the possible reasons for naijababe not posting and clearly stated i could be wrong.....oh!and yea!losses are normal and inevitable.have a greenly pipful week bro.

You joke about the 1000 pips like the signal wasn't posted here when it happened. I would assume you are not even a trader. You were among those clamouring for trial and I promised to deliver 2000 pips before february ends which will also happen before your eyes I.e if jealousy will allow you keep it open.

Infact your case is pathetic.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
dukum:

The house became rowdy and seemed to loose focus like it used to have, they are a number of people missing in action not just her.maybe when all d adverts and i made 1000pips stops they would return....i could be wrong though

She left because of clowns like you. Peeps who see light and say darkness is the best. If you had an account you'll know what 1 pip means not to talk of 1000pips.

See evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/2070588/forex-trade-alerts-season-15/27
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

She left because of clowns like you. Peeps who see light and say darkness is the best. If you had an account you'll know what 1 pip means not to talk of 1000pips.

See evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/2070588/forex-trade-alerts-season-15/27
sire Trade your 500pips like 2$ per pip and "DAYUUM" smiley you got 1,000$. That's like 200k. And stop derailing this thread trying to make a point. Stick to you thread and no one will bother you.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Owliver:
sire Trade your 500pips like 2$ per pip and "DAYUUM" smiley you got 1,000$. That's like 200k. And stop derailing this thread trying to make a point. Stick to you thread and no one will bother you.

Its even better to do $10 per pip and damn, that's $5,000. N1 Million in 1 week. N4 Million in 1 month. very very possible. for real. free nairaland. start your company, your website. Boss mode.

I'm bearish biased on AJ... will be looking for opportunities to take a short position.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Many are coming in for the 50pips free daily trade signal for just this week. The first 100people will be okey. Send your name and number to 08039469395.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi traders, I have a question.

I just graduated from babypips.com some days ago and I saw some other chart patterns that I wasn't taught on babypips like the flag and the triple bottom.

So, I just want you to provide other chart patterns you know or you think is not on babypips so that I can broaden my knowledge.

PS: I already know wedges, pennants, triangles, rectangles, double top and bottom, head and shoulder and the inverse.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Karlebolu:

I just graduated from babypips.com some days ago and I saw some other chart patterns that I wasn't taught on babypips like the flag and the triple bottom.

So, I just want you to provide other chart patterns you know or you think is not on babypips so that I can broaden my knowledge.

PS: I already know wedges, pennants, triangles, rectangles, double top and bottom, head and shoulder and the inverse.

u gonna nid alot more dan all dis patterns 2 get started

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
willscolf:
u gonna nid alot more dan all dis patterns 2 get started

I understand sir, I'm just curious about it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dukum: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

You joke about the 1000 pips like the signal wasn't posted here when it happened. I would assume you are not even a trader. You were among those clamouring for trial and I promised to deliver 2000 pips before february ends which will also happen before your eyes I.e if jealousy will allow you keep it open.

Infact your case is pathetic.
Oga! No vex, this one way u done result to name calling, and i have never and would never ask for a trial. I never mentioned your name man but it seems u feel guilty for some reason and started quoting me.shey u be millionaire from forex? Good for you!infact m happy for you. It was never about being able to make the said number of pips.sorry if i stroke a nerve at some point...*let it be.*

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
A critical look at the fundamental news this week shows that we will witness a RANGE week on fx majors. Find the news here http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar and see things for yourself. SCANTY RED. simply means scanty fundamental to move the market.
http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar

Don't forget that EU FINANCE MINISTERS MEETING TODAY MONDAY TO DISCUSS ABOUT GREECE will have some impact on EURO crosses.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ForexRaider(f): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Even ur english alone sef is enough to scare pple away.
profitbank:
LETS Sincerely CLEAR OUR MINDS ON THIS TOPIC IS GREED GOOD IN FOREX TRADING? [b][/b]

before i elaborate on this issue of greed on the effect of greed if it ever exist in the market (Forex trading).
permit me to use this moment to recognize the presence and the interest of those beautiful traders both professional and newbies who have shown great interest in joining the upcoming group of 1000 traders who are ready to smile back to the market with the quote of i made it , this group wil range from TRADE ALERT, CUSTOMIZED INDICATOR TO SOPHISTICATED FOREX ROBOT THAT WILL KNEEL STOOP MOMENT OF THE MARKET depending on which you are capable of will be available for your use .
one thing i want to promise all traders in my group is this , if you have ever lose your money or about to lose your money get ready to make it back as soon as this group is up whether you are new to Forex or a novices shocked
for those that sent in email massage i receive it and i will keep documenting your detail for possible use for the group purpose only and other who are still reluctant i encourage you to join this lucrative challenge for all Forex traders from 2015 to infinity
SEND YOUR NUMBER VIA YOUR EMAIL TO giftedbank@yahoo.com this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com.

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE DAY
IS GREED GOOD IN FOREX TRADING?
what is greed in forex trading , one will say is the proportional level of your experience that determine the height of your profit as a forex trader daily or hourly. explaining this , that is to say your level of practical understanding of Forex market and profit methodology will determine how much you can gain whether is a trending or ranging market.
if your experience as a trader can make 10pip just stick to it in your live account don't go for more and train harder with your demo to beat your initial level of experience because the more secret you discover the more profit your make , bear in mind that if you go for more pips that is higher than your knowledge level that will amount to being greedy and no greedy person succeed for to long , your must pay for being greed and in Forex that means you will lose your trading account not because you don't know how to trade but because your question for profit higher that your knowledge level.

then if your knowledge level can achieve 100pips for your on your demo by all seriousness not taken rules by granted and you are knowledge settle for 10pips for your live account , i must say you are not doing your self good because your are reducing and depreciating on your knowledge level which should be proportional to your profit level which is what all trader all over the globe is seeking for . just know that is not good to harvest where you do not cultivate because it will amount to being a GOLD DIGGER WHICH IS SYNONYMOUS TO STEALING AND BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU CAN STEAL FROM FOREX CAUSE EVERY THING ABOUT FOREX IS PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED.
JOIN ME AND OTHER TRADERS AS WE GET SET TO MAKE A BOLD STEP OF MAKING PROFESSIONAL MONEY ON FOREX TRADE giftedbank@yahoo.com SHOW YOUR INTEREST SEND IN YOUR PHONE NUMBER

THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS , how do one measure is profit level that wont amount to greed?
that will be our next topic for general contribution

INFORMATION FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED FOREX TRADE

Forex is a nice business from home comfort come lets enjoy this money together no greedy
RECOVER YOUR[b] Losses[/b] AND NEVER LOSE AGAIN
I want to build up a successful Forex group with a least 1000 Forex member who are ready to kneel the market and make honest money in Forex trading, irrespective of his or her trading experience , whether you are a professional , novices or a leaner. All you need to do is to reply this post with your email address and phone number, so that i can reach directly . if you like this idea do Help spread the new to those who have ever loosed before in Forex market , encourage them to joint this group because this is the time recover all that they (most Nigerians gave-up in the market) lost in Forex trading , as so as we are all up to 1000 members I will kick up this group by sharing position to different member in the group and that will be the end of your lose in Forex market. every member of our group can look Forex market in the face and say am kneeling you this years.
BEAUTIFUL TRADERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOINT THIS GROUP Because TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCESS .
IS ALL SIMPLE REPLY this post with email address and phone number
this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2015
USD/JPY
BUY @ 118.700
TP @ 119.700
SL @118.000

Good Luck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2015
jamace:
GBP/JPY
SELL @ 183.200
TP @ 182.200
SL @184.200

Good Luck
This is my carry over trade from last week. It is still valid. You may enter it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2015
4hr close above 1237.1... will buy gold... Target will be 1275.9...stp around 60pips...Will start trailing once 200pips is achieved....

Nothing is guaranteed...

Happy trading....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
nzdusd trade
bought this pair last week. (below is first chart showing when bought and second chart is where price is currently)
i allowed it to run through the weekend.
it's ripe to go short now. i want to babysit it. my tp and my sell limit are at same price.
it will be disastrous should price miss my tp and sell limit. so i've decided to babysit trade.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
The week is still fresh, come in as well.
iheanyiebeneze:
Many are coming in for the 50pips free daily trade signal for just this week. The first 100people will be okey. Send your name and number to 08039469395.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Karlebolu:

babypips will not give you all.you need to further read online materials.just do more research on each patterns you come across with and study it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeyinkabasir(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2015
seyejohn94:
4hr close above 1237.1... will buy gold... Target will be 1275.9...stp around 60pips...Will start trailing once 200pips is achieved....

Nothing is guaranteed...

Happy trading....

Sir what if it doesn't...what will be your BIAS then?

I sold @1234.34 sl@1236.37 tp@1204.90
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Karlebolu:

there is also a pattern called diamond top/bottom. its a very effective reversal pattern. hope dis helps too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
House please, if traded my free EURGBP sell trade alert by 1pm today, just bring your stoploss to breakeven now.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Market usually trade levels. Hence I will heavily buy USDCAD at 1.2406 for a 100pips take profit. And sell AUDUSD at 0.7810 for a 50pips take profit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you must follow my free alert you must note;

1. Do not trade my free alert on demo account but Trade my alert on LIVE ACCOUNT only
2. Make effective use of Stoploss and take profit.
3. When market moves 10pips in your favour, please please please please bring your stoploss at BREAKEVEN.
4. Use 100pips stoploss or above unless otherwise stated.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
jamace:
This is my carry over trade from last week. It is still valid. You may enter it.
Yep. Finally, TP hit on this trade. Patience is very important in this biz.

The USD/JPY trade I gave this morning is trying my patience. I'm not gonna move a muscle. cheesy Sometimes when one is on the right side, a trade will test ones patience. The rule is to hold on if you believe in your system. Patience is key.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
fxstory:
babypips will not give you all.you need to further read online materials.just do more research on each patterns you come across with and study it

Thanks sir, but could at least name one? smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
docus:

there is also a pattern called diamond top/bottom. its a very effective reversal pattern. hope dis helps too.

Thanks boss! I'm Googling it right away.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
TAKE PROFIT HIT ON EURGBP. Those of you that got my free signal via phone number on this pair today, just tell me thank you at least for today.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
adeyinkabasir:

Sir what if it doesn't...what will be your BIAS then?

I sold @1234.34 sl@1236.37 tp@1204.90

Just seeing this... I don't really av a bias.... I just trade what i see based on my levels..... Close below 1220.6 will sell gold with respect to d formation preceding d breach....

Though for now am still expecting price to close above d level posted earlier today. ..

Nothing is guaranteed

Happy trading...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ijibz: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Guys u can find profitable trade alerts at www.followthegain.com. They are currently selling GBPUSD, EURUSD and GBPCAD. The site is a must-follow for all traders oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.