Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (609690 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
adeyinkabasir:

yeah bro, i know i took it against the trend but didn't see the Pin bar on time on daily chart but theres a resistance @ 1217.45 on 1-hour chart, if it breaks it den ama flip to buy oooo

closed dis trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2015
sorry bro, as is obvious on my chart mine wasn't hit. the price on chart varies from broker to broker. the market did trade close to my sl, and fell short of it with abt 4 pips. here are the two trades. ought to take just one, took two cos this accnt is already doing good on profits.
mutik1977:

guy talk true abeg . my stop was hit exactly at 63.15. spread was 6-9 pips. i can show u de loss.

WILL U COUNT THIS AS GOOD TRADE?. YOU ADJUSTED YOUR STOP LOSS WHY MINE GOT BURNT . Swing trading is over rated jior am done with all this useless swing trading

thank God it was 0.01

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Capitals:
sorry bro, as is obvious on my chart mine wasn't hit. the price on chart varies from broker to broker. the market did trade close to my sl, and fell short of it with abt 4 pips. here are the two trades. ought to take just one, took two cos this accnt is already doing good on profits.
from experience, there isn't any guarantee that they will hit tp, swing/long term trading is they way to go, especially if you run a small account. This is not a get rich quick scheme and losses go with territory

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Just went long on gbpjpy 183.47 tp 185.00
sorry no chart for now

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
mutik1977:

guy talk true abeg . my stop was hit exactly at 63.15. spread was 6-9 pips. i can show u de loss.

WILL U COUNT THIS AS GOOD TRADE?. YOU ADJUSTED YOUR STOP LOSS WHY MINE GOT BURNT . Swing trading is over rated jior am done with all this useless swing trading

thank God it was 0.01

like you run a variable spread account, mine is fixed at 10 pips, so irrespective of price volatility I pay 10 pts as spread. it reduces the degree to which my broker can manipulate prices. with a variable spread of 6-9, I bet there ll be times it ll get to 15 pips with volatility

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2015
frenchman2:
Just went long on gbpjpy 183.47 tp 185.00
sorry no chart for now

closed trade manually. -10 loss
a little uncertainty on my part
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
frenchman2:
sold gbpznd 2.0460
already have a position just adding another
i'm not sure this is a text book double top formation.
whatever it is, one time support is now resistance
see chart below for details.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

wrong analysis. trade closed with loss.
licking my wound.
we move on
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
frenchman2:

closed trade manually. -10 loss
a little uncertainty on my part
still in the trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2015
out of EJ buy. just sold EU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
I can see Tom has opened a new account already grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls house can somebody send me unclenna trading system and manual to my mail poampearl@gmail.com i lost mine due to system formatted thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Capitals:

from experience, there isn't any guarantee that they will hit tp, swing/long term trading is they way to go, especially if you run a small account. This is not a get rich quick scheme and losses go with territory

You are right bro. But it is also the way to trade even if you have a big account. Problem is how many people can be that patient? It is the best way to trade but many people have small accounts so instead of using micro lots in order to be able to accommodate a 250-300pips loss they will rather trade 5 minutes and 15 minutes with bigger lots because they nee to make tangible money every month.

Someone with a $300 account trading 0.02 lots on 3 pairs on at least the 4 hour charts with a good strategy has a higher chance of success than one with the same amount and trading 0.1 lots on 5 minutes charts. The latter will get frustrated and burn his account in a month or less. Always.

Take a look at Gold. Pull up a 5 minutes chart for this month even a one hour chart and see the nonsense going on and the massive number of trades you have to take with an average indicator based system. Pull up a 4 hour chart and compare. A 4 hour swing trader will be on one sell trade that will be at least in 500 pips profit now since the start of the month while the small time frame trader will be chasing 50-100 pips here and there and having either a very small net profit or a big drawdown.

People will learn from experience though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shevychen2:

You are right bro. But it is also the way to trade even if you have a big account. Problem is how many people can be that patient? It is the best way to trade but many people have small accounts so instead of using micro lots in order to be able to accommodate a 250-300pips loss they will rather trade 5 minutes and 15 minutes with bigger lots because they nee to make tangible money every month.

Someone with a $300 account trading 0.02 lots on 3 pairs on at least the 4 hour charts with a good strategy has a higher chance of success than one with the same amount and trading 0.1 lots on 5 minutes charts. The latter will get frustrated and burn his account in a month or less. Always.

Take a look at Gold. Pull up a 5 minutes chart for this month even a one hour chart and see the nonsense going on and the massive number of trades you have to take with an average indicator based system. Pull up a 4 hour chart and compare. A 4 hour swing trader will be on one sell trade that will be at least in 500 pips profit now since the start of the month while the small time frame trader will be chasing 50-100 pips here and there and having either a very small net profit or a big drawdown.

@bolded you said it all, even a zombie with little technical and Money Mgt skills will trade gold successfully, trading everyday does not mean your a successful trader, i would rather make 20$ a month on 100$ than blow it chasing unseen 1000$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shevychen2:

You are so on point, It couldn't have been better said! People want to become millionaires overnight and it doesnt work that way, at least from my experience. But once a few millions come in, then it becomes easy to make more
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
went long on gbpchf at .4590
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
As soon as this trade comes to .9390, make sure your exit.
It DID AS EXPECTED. EXITED AT BREAKEVEN.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did it come or not?, the ability to know where price will come and you exit in a bad market to minimize loss is the secret of success in this forex trading market.
AmeLonRo:

Hope so. grin grin grin grin
FOREX MARKET TRADE LEVELS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
AUDUSD stoploss moved to breakeven. Enjoy your dollars
iheanyiebeneze:
if AUSUSD gets to 0.7772 in the next 4hours, i will heavily buy it.
lets watchout,
meanwhile usdchf is still fallen, but there is small volume to fall more. You can risk -15pips if you like.
more trades are coming
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
micynute94:
Hian.... Since last week, my signal refuse to generate a tangible signal... been on the sideway ever since.. Looking quite funny sha...
E/Cad, E/Nzd, E/aud n Cad/Jpy...... These pairs dey vex me... angry

smiley
micynute94:
Hian.... Since last week, my signal refuse to generate a tangible signal... been on the sideway ever since.. Looking quite funny sha...

It's either the market is lying or your system is lying. ..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
see volume....
iheanyiebeneze:
I will heavily sell GBPJPY AT 184.14 for a 100pips take profit, if it gets there in the next 2hours.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
see volume....
and it's not 1:30 yet
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
mutik1977:

thank God it was 0.01

Shevychen2:
I can see Tom has opened a new account already grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
yeah d true Tom. my old handle don too carry stigma. Here is one of demo swing trading from monthly candle using 0.05 lots & 0.22 lots from 4h candle since yesterday.

deposit $3000. my experience with dis biz is u need gud capital & mm + sound system which i have. FEAR NO LET ME ENTER THEM FOR MY $150 live acct . very sad.

dat oil would have net me $27 so far but stopped me out took my dollars.

God of mercy pls help to stop coming here. All dese trades are taken dat my system. I already close about $500 profit yesterday & today $147. Abeg big equity get advantage jior as it first kills greed and emotion. You will see 50$ profit as very huge money cos few people in d world earn dis in a day as work man artisans & entrepreneur

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sell ej now at 135.50, for a 100pips take profit at 134.50 and 100pips stoploss at 136.50, sell EU now for a 100pips take profit and 100pips stoploss. Bring stoploss at breakeven when market moves 20pips in your favour
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
fxbomovi:
selling ucad 2465 stop2480 tp 2388
welldone for taking it me out without my consent
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
mutik1977:
yeah d true Tom. my old handle don too carry stigma. Here is one of demo swing trading from monthly candle using 0.05 lots & 0.22 lots from 4h candle since yesterday.

deposit $3000. my experience with dis biz is u need gud capital & mm + sound system which i have. FEAR NO LET ME ENTER THEM FOR MY $150 live acct . very sad.

dat oil would have net me $27 so far but stopped me out took my dollars.

God of mercy pls help to stop coming here. All dese trades are taken dat my system. I already close about $500 profit yesterday & today $147. Abeg big equity get advantage jior as it first kills greed and emotion. You will see 50$ profit as very huge money cos few people in d world earn dis in a day as work man artisans & entrepreneur
seriously i just dont understand u
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
fxbomovi:
seriously i just dont understand u
the man still confuse
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by arthuryemi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello house does anyone have this book Please share with me

“Millionaire Traders” by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg.

Arthuryemi at yahoo. Co (dot )uk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Capitals:

Brent hit tp, thats plus $63.40 on the initial $350. Here s what I have in mind, I ll divide this into two and reinvest it i my next two trades.
So far the first two trades have done well. (I can afford to lose the $63 without losing sleep and not at risk in the euro sell anymore cos B.E isset)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
mutik1977:

thank God it was 0.01
after person go com dey romance wit "forex is sweet,forex is simple nd bla bla bla" LMFAO
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
micynute94:
ur system dey holidays
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shevychen2:

seconded,in a nutshell,1 nids 2 hav a reasonable source of income offline 2 stand a chance in forex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.