Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,982 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? (1019 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / DISCOS’ Performance Worse Than NEPA, PHCN – Senate / Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Adrianpastol(m): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Firstly, a happy new year to all Nairalanders, I wish you all much of what you wish yourself this 2015.

Now this may sound funny but I have noticed as far back as I can remember, there is always no power supply when we cross-over to the new year and that includes experiences from my former hood, my villa n my current place of residence. I remember when crossing into 2014, there was loght until 11:50pm, they took the lights n brought it back at 12:05am jan 1st 2014. This year, there was light all through yesterday, 31st till 6:30pm n we crossed over with generator.

Pls I want to know if this is the same everywhere, do share if you crossed over to 2015 with NEPA/PHCN (or woteva dey r called now) light or your generator?
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Baawaa(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Firstly,i wish you the same
Secondly,it is same here,because no light
Thirdly,GEJ must go!

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by yibomustgo(m): 4:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Nothing here since last week Xmas eve. We have been burning petrol like it is free of charge. The whole place is dark except for few of us who are able to afford generator. Some have generators but haven't been able to buy fuel.

Happy New Year to you all.

GEJ must GO!

GMB/Osinbajo all the way.............

2 Likes

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 01, 2015
light unblinked since yesterday morning. we were not supposed to get light on monday so I understand the darkness, but we get light when it's our turn

(GEJ Till ISIL starts speaking in tongues)

2 Likes

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Nimblemind(m): 4:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Light in my area is next to perfect.. Happy new year to everyone btw!

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by makazona(m): 4:21am On Jan 01, 2015
bright NEPA LIGHT !

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Greyworld: 5:10am On Jan 01, 2015
makazona:
bright NEPA LIGHT !
Thertefor GEJ shud stay.........
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by LRNZH(m): 5:21am On Jan 01, 2015
OP, Is that a wish or a prayer?

[size=15pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE[/size]
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Adrianpastol(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2015
LRNZH:
OP, Is that a wish or a prayer?

[size=15pt][/size]

Its my wish for you.

N same to U.
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by makazona(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Greyworld:

Thertefor GEJ shud stay.........

thank God u didnt ask me dat qstn
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:
Nothing here since last week Xmas eve. We have been burning petrol like it is free of charge. The whole place is dark except for few of us who are able to afford generator. Some have generators but haven't been able to buy fuel.

Happy New Year to you all.

GEJ must GO!

GMB/Osinbajo all the way.............
your profile name says it all about your personality, so no..you don't get to vote.
As for us in Enugu, light all the way..we've been burning so much electricity these days sha

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2015
I have unlimited electricity from "NEPA"
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Safari29: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Gen all the way. Ijebu-igbo is in darkness
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2015
8th straight year i'm crossin over without light
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Crocz(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2015
I'm just tired of that Otuoke man, he promised light and even went on CNN to say we'd be enjoying uninterrupted power by Nov that year (2013 I think)...but here we are, same old story!

I know somebody will quote me to say some people are sabotaging his effort, please tell me which President has ever had a free ride in this world?...there will always be people who will be plotting for your failure. Your job is to identify them, out-think and out-smart them but Jona is Jona...people placed too much faith in him, I don't...right from when he was campaigning, he never convinced me...always hiding behind!
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by maslong(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2015
NEPA 24/7
GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by anthony86(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2015
I will vote PHCN all the way
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by LeStylo: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
So much PHCN I can afford to share. Up to 20hrs daily since 24th December largely because the companies are shut for now.

I so dread going back to less than one hour per day! cry
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by gameboy727(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
I crossed over with PHCN. Its been on for the past 30hrs or so.
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by Dammy1015: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Light since christmas day in my area.

1 Like

Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by major466(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2015
With light. smiley
Happy New year.
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by otokx(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2015
No light in UNIPORT and other parts of Port Harcourt so we crossed with generator and its still burning petrol.
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by chatterly: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
abeg,are u guys in lagos?
No light in my area.We are only given about 4 hours a day which is just enough time to pump water.
Re: Did You Cross-over To 2015 With NEPA/PHCN Light Or Your Generator? by blackfase(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2015
Goin 3 weeks now, nada. Though its my immediate area, gues the transformer been tampered with, other areas have been enjoyin, some partially, others very well. Not been enjoyin for more than 15 years. Shame on nepa or woteva the hell they are called now. *spits*

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Blood In Rivers; APC Members Shot On Their Way To Buhari Campaign / Why Islamic Terrorism Persists / More Austerity Measures Coming – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.