Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? (1022 Views)

First Fruits / Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Welcome to the First month of 2015 and Happy New Year.
As is the custom in pentecostal churches this is the month of first fruits.
You will be required to gather your first month salary and drop it at your Pastors feet.

with the falling oil prices and austerity measures coming sooner than expected
are we christians ready for our first fruits offering?
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by PastorKun(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
No we are not, first fruits is not a christian doctrine. It's a greed inspired doctrine used by pulpit pimps to fleece the floc0k amongst other scams. angry

5 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by JUBILEE2000: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:
Welcome to the First month of 2015 and Happy New Year.
As is the custom in pentecostal churches this is the month of first fruits.
You will be required to gather your first month salary and drop it at your Pastors feet.

with the falling oil prices and austerity measures coming sooner than expected
are we christians ready for our first fruits offering?

The first fruits practiced by the Jews under the law did not include money. God will open the eyes of His children
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

The first fruits practiced by the Jews under the law did not include money. God will open the eyes of His children

so our pastors telling us to bring our first month salary this January as first fruits are wrong?
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by Goodplace: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Let's get this right the bible declare Honor the lord with thy substance and with the first fruit of all thy increase please note that phrase first of all thy increase. it does not connote that your first month salary should be given only if there was an increase eithe as a result of a raise, or new job or any form of increase. please be guided
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by zeb04(f): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
I give my tithe or first fruit when the holy spirit ministers to me.
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by JUBILEE2000: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:

so our pastors telling us to bring our first month salary this January as first fruits are wrong?

it's a wrong doctrine derived from twisting of scriptures
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by plaetton: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
PastorKun:
No we are not, first fruits is not a christian doctrine. It's a greed inspired doctrine used by pulpit pimps to fleece the floc0k amongst other scams. angry

With god all scams are possible,.. Since 4000BC.

wink grin

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by plaetton: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
zeb04:
Does the holy spirit ever minister to you to tithe to the multitudes of poor and needy around you
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by zeb04(f): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
plaetton:

Does the holy spirit ever minister to you to tithe to the multitudes of poor and needy around you
yes that's mostly where I do my giving.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by plaetton: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
zeb04:
yes that's mostly where I do my giving.

Excellent.
wink

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
zeb04:

but what if the pastor says God spoke through him to tell you to drop every penny you got for first fruits?
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by zeb04(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:

but what if the pastor says God spoke through him to tell you to drop every penny you got for first fruits?
its alright then I will ask God to speak to me too
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by McSterling(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pastors must be warming up for their yearly largesse now. The new year's really a happy time for them.
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by WinsomeX: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
diluminati:

Yes. They are VERY wrong.
Re: Christians, Are You Preparing To Give Out Your First Fruits? by tonte(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2015
That God that spoke to him better speak to me also giving me reasons why I should give my money to another man who calls himself pastor

diluminati:

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is self-service A Sin? / Christian Taliban? Ukraine Nationalist Craves Jihad Against Russia / Muslim Absurdity-praying While At A Space Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.