Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,197 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Getting Her Off My Mind. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Her Off My Mind. (1997 Views)

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad / How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2008
Right  . . . . People , , , People, , , People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! calm down

Someone (Babarazy) started off this thread seeking honest help!!!!!!!!!!! Let that be your focus.

If the original poster has not been negatively impressed please come back and tell us the situation surrounding your initial post. I would  love to hear your story.
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by baddingurl: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Right . . . . People , , , People, , , People !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! calm down

Someone (Babarazy) started off this thread seeking honest help!!!!!!!!!!! Let that be your focus.

If the original poster has not been negatively impressed please come back and tell us the situation surrounding your initial post. I would love to hear your story.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Her Off My Mind. by afrowelsh: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2008
@ boddy adams,i can see that u are stil in love with ur ex and she is still tormenting u bt no mata the no of guls u dump, the pain will neva leave u. look 4 ways to 4get her and start a normal life again.life is too sweet  2 live like dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

h / What Does It Take To Make A Relatonship Work? / How To Do Long Distance Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.