Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

What's Wrong With 2face Idibia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Wrong With 2face Idibia (1046 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video / Face to face with 2face Idibia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by bilms(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
hi all,

i wonder what wrong with 2face idibia now.

the singles he released were jst too wack. and what can u say about his comming album.

do u think the album is going to be tight or still wack as the singles?
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by tosinadeda: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2008
whack ke

enter the place is a club banger cool
swallow ur pride is a hit cool
pako is inspirational
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by MissyB1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
Pls can I get the link? embarassed grin
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by khanye(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2008
no mind em, the guy won open charity home ni cool

tosin if u dey give people all this tracks, dem no go buy the album again ooo cool
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by tosinadeda: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2008
ok i no give again
go and buy in ur hold ups grin
or watch on youtube
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by RichDad1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ehen! Yes o ma people nothing dey happen! grin grin .The guy don finish jare . Baby manufacturer .
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by khanye(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2008
The bluetooth the guy dey use now!

@ tosin

abeg shey we fit talk on Yahoo?
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by experts: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2008
y u guys always cause arguement all times. u dont face the reality.

i am a 2face fan but i no the singles are jst wack.

lets talk reality.

the question is, will the new album be tight or still wack as the singles.

thats all
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by tosinadeda: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
u and who is causing arguement
u talk ur own i talk my own u say i dey cause arguement!!!!!
are u okay
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by khanye(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2008
just leave the guy.

i wonder if guyz do understand the meaning of good music.
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by ajayi1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
Who is this guy that's just want to confuse himself? Abeg if you know understand am no talk anything.
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by triistar86: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ poster
There is nothing wrong wif 2baba all the singles he released so far are good music to the ears. To me they are as wonderful as ever. I really dont understand why people just get  things easily twisted if you didnt like the songs just say so. U dont have to insinuate that something is wrong wif the guy. But really if you dont like those singles then I wonder if you would ever appreciate anything from the guy again. Sincerely in Naija music scene no one can do it the way 2baba would do it. Quote me anywhere.
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by tosinadeda: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
Na wetin i tell am o,him say i dey argue!
Ode
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by ajayi1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2008
abi o.
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by bilms(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
lol
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by steve49ja(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
Does he look like he has a problem? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by khanye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
2face dey Alaba now, him dey try organize how the next album go sell cool
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2008
As fans, its normal for us to expect Tubaba to grow as an artist, unfortunately his songs just sound like he didnt take time to be creative and bring something new to the table. Don't get me wrong his singles are tight, the only problem is that after getting hyped to listen, you easily get bored because it's not new, it's a familiar sound to the ear, what we expected from Tuface, it's not any better.

Tuface has been in the game for a minute and fans are starting to get bored, even quoting that "'he has nothing left to say', 'so why should we even bother listening to him.'" I personally will rather listen to the new Faze album or even Blackface right now.

Just my personal opinion
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by davidt(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2008
Yeah, the guy is kinda getting boring. Although, I can't wait to hear the track with R. Kelly.
Re: What's Wrong With 2face Idibia by pheesayor(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2008
sdotgang:

As fans, its normal for us to expect Tubaba to grow as an artist, unfortunately his songs just sound like he didnt take time to be creative and bring something new to the table. Don't get me wrong his singles are tight, the only problem is that after getting hyped to listen, you easily get bored because it's not new, it's a familiar sound to the ear, what we expected from Tuface, it's not any better.

Tuface has been in the game for a minute and fans are starting to get bored, even quoting that "'he has nothing left to say', 'so why should we even bother listening to him.'" I personally will rather listen to the new Faze album or even Blackface right now.

Just my personal opinion
Thank u jare, ur personal opinion is nothing but the truth. Faze's album sounds better. At least his beats are well mastered and sounds good to the ear grin

(1) (Reply)

Vector – Kilode Ft. Emmsong/warm N Close Ft. Ade Piper / Terry G Officially Introduces His Brother -D Money With Two Singles / Brandnew From Olusesi "keresimesi (show Love)" (lyrics Inside!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.