Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event (43621 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by easy4beno(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmm..I must say its funny how people think..I lyk 2face as a person and I'm also a strong fan of his..but my observation isn't based on any of the two aforementioned features..now For someone like 2face to have allowed his wife to dress that way I'm sure he's very much aware of it and he approves of the dress. What you people should realize is that these people are celebrities and to maintain that lifestyle, you have to be dynamic and always make the news..if the husband isn't pleased with the dress trust me we won't be talking about tuface on here..

And to those of you clamouring and ranting that this is Africa ofcos we know and we/they don't need to be reminded..to me I don't really see anything all that bad about Annie's dress..and if that's the dress that makes the couple HAPPY..I think we should just let them be and we face our own businesses..

Human beings sha..we sha can never be satisfied..if she chose to dress by wrapping up all her body now.. I'm sure some good people so to say on nairaland would still call her names like SU and pretender....chai God dey o..

I'm very certain that if 2face were to be reading this thread 2nite, he probably would be laughing and having fun at the comments..members weh don vex abeg mke una tke am eazy o
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2015
wheredemdey:

Bia ,what is so lovely and beautiful about this attire??this is obscene..especially annie's own
We are africans for goodness sake...why will a mother go out almost naked??..and you are here yapping anyhow..

Please use ur data wisely..dont come and be posting rubbish....its 2015. wink wink

ride on, das ma grandpa from d Umuna village
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2015
hersexyness:
that skirt/wrapper shd b for Annie not u 2baba,

aw can u b in both skirt n trouser and ur sweet angel is wearing only blouse..

I expect better fashion trend from d idiba not dis..

thanks to OP 'unusual' cos dis is unusual who advisd u guys on dis is a deceiver

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by kushsy: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
blemon44:

the data is mine and not yours
. Moreover na the man wie get her tie wrapa so,he no complain for the blouse..
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
wheredemdey:

Bia ,what is so lovely and beautiful about this attire??this is obscene..especially annie's own
We are africans for goodness sake...why will a mother go out almost naked??..and you are here yapping anyhow..

Please use ur data wisely..dont come and be posting rubbish....its 2015. wink wink

You need to be tied down to a bed and have the senselessness F**cked outta you by a Balami ram! angry
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Tinyemeka(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
okoro4:
Tuface Idibia and his wife Annie Idibia attended the Lagos Countdown event held last night.

Checkout their sexy unusual outfit to the event

Source: http:///72V
Youthful exuberance that's all.

Tuface is an understanding husband who is confident of his dominance and proud to show off his wife.

They'll both grow out of it eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him / Bambam Wears Glittery Swimwear And Boxing Gloves (Photo) / Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Claims She's 40, While He's 37

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.