Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her (2438 Views)

The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

Tank u oga..bt I dnt nid ur help
ok sha but I need ur help and do u care to help me?
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok sha but I need ur help and do u care to help me?

NO
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

NO
wow,ladycaty seems u have not forgiven me,is allright I deserve what am getting,nemesis they say is personified in a lady called caty..
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow,ladycaty seems u have not forgiven me,is allright I deserve what am getting,nemesis they say is personified in a lady called caty..

Lolss.
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

Lolss.
I can see u are the boring type though,,I just ran a personality check on u though,,u are the type to type a k on a guy .
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by LadyCaty(f): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I can see u are the boring type though,,I just ran a personality check on u though,,u are the type to type a k on a guy .
So na nw u knw say am borin.am sowi u knew late..so nw kn u mynd ur biz dude
Re: Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadyCaty:

So na nw u knw say am borin.am sowi u knew late..so nw kn u mynd ur biz dude
nah I believe I am attracted to the boring type,anyway should I beg to know ur real name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Partner? / I Don’t Regret Marrying A Nigerian — Oyinbo Princess / I Didn't Complain. Why Is He Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.