Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) (7959 Views)

Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Anazp: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
In this pic a young lady ius feeding an homeless man during yesterday's New year celebrations in Newcastle, England. On the other side in Nigeria, all the women or ladies whatever you call it would try to do is see if the man got money and sleep with him to get it and if he does not call him a lazy man! No wonder Nigerian men do everything they can to get married to white women. haha

5 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Megaphone: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Op black women aren't loyal! thought you should have known that
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
I will comment lera,I'm coming
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Lilamartedi(f): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
White women that dress half nakeed undecided I can almost see her ass from here

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
That's why 55% ladies in nigeria r pfucked up totally. once you have ur money u see about 200 of them laughing hysterically arround u wanting you to date them.Thank God i wasn't born a lady is this how i'll be hustling 4 good boyfriend or be such a slut sleeping with guys already hooked up?go to them hospital ladies are evacuating belle like is hot. Thank God i'm male we rules the world

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Kzinne: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Yes you that dress like a nun all covered up, can you actually do that? Are you telling me you're not in your current relationship (thats if you have any anyway) fir its financial benefits? Truth is most of you are so why not face the fact

6 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by poppincash: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Hypocrites! What's Annie wearing in this picture, and shes a married woman. Black women are holy abi? Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Lilamartedi(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kzinne:
Yes you that dress like a nun all covered up, can you actually do that? Are you telling me you're not in your current relationship (thats if you have any anyway) fir its financial benefits? Truth is most of you are so why not face the fact
Dude Calm down. I give to the less privilege when I can and do not do it for selfish reasons or to seek rewards. And to the question of my relationship status, I believe that's none of your business smiley

I think it's high time you Men stop generalizing all women
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
She doesn't have to do that half naked... Anywhere, its a good thing she did..

Op, am a nigerian, and I can do it
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Megaphone: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Dude Calm down. I give to the less privilege when I can and do not do it for selfish reasons or to seek rewards. And to the question of my relationship status, I believe that's none of your business smiley

I think it's high time you Men stop generalizing all women
Don't think the op is trying to generalize women. Its known all around the world that black women only love you when the going is good. Check out black American women. Most of thm gold diggers. Truth is most black men marry black women cos of family pressure (like their mothers) or simply because they do not have a choice

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by okabe(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
I think the better question is "how many people can do this?"

To be honest, I couldn't on a normal day

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Beamborla(f): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Seriously? why is it that Nigerian guys are constantly looking for a way to diss we ladies? For the love of new year, being kind is not about just one gender It's everyone's responsibility to be kind. Do you guys treat your girls the way they do over there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by whizqueen(f): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ayam coming.
Lemmie think abou'rit
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
She doesn't have to do that half naked... Anywhere, its a good thing she did..

Op, am a nigerian, and I can do it
wetin u go talk b4?
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Beamborla:
Seriously? why is it that Nigerian guys are constantly looking for a way to diss we ladies? For the love of new year, being kind is not about just one gender It's everyone's responsibility to be kind. Do you guys treat your girls the way they do over there?
how do they treat their girls over there?
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Beamborla(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
how do they treat their girls over there?

With respect and love. Not always expecting the worst from them... trust me, they believe in their ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by okabe(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Beamborla:
Seriously? why is it that Nigerian guys are constantly looking for a way to diss we ladies?
Hello pot, I'm kettle n u r black! undecided
Didn't u read my post? Its right above urs *pffft*

Y do ppl just love 2 generalise so much?
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Beamborla:

With respect and love. Not always expecting the worst from them... trust me, they believe in their ladies.
Naija ladies don't want respect and love. They want money and gifts (not all tho). Why would u treat a girl who's afta ur bank acc with love and respect?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by dnawah(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
op wat of the pinshu of the time she was about to cross her legs.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Lilamartedi(f): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Megaphone:
Don't think the op is trying to generalize women. Its known all around the world that black women only love you when the going is good. Check out black American women. Most of thm gold diggers. Truth is most black men marry black women cos of family pressure (like their mothers) or simply because they do not have a choice
You didn't think the OP was generalizing Nigerian women? Seriously did you read his post at all? undecided I should have known this thread was another one of those many created to bash Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
this is nothing compared to what i can do if im rich enough

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
To be sincere, i can't do it, but there are still ladies who can do it anytime.

The question should be vice versa because large percentage of Nigerian guys can't do it, either....

3 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Olypeppy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
I Don't understand Op.This is nothing compared to what we do.....ifea bu omere ife

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
If I be that man, I swear I go chop her food & chop her join. #YummyBottom.

Hi, dearie. Happy New Year. smiley
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Olypeppy:
I Don't understand Op.This is nothing compared to what we do.....ifea bu omere ife
Gbachigodi the Op nkiti. Life a erughi nke anyi na-eme half. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Lilamartedi(f): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
If I be that man, I swear I go chop her food & chop her join. #YummyBottom.

Hi, dearie. Happy New Year. smiley
Happy New year my dear. All these yeye people want to spoil my mood but my God pass them cheesy
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Beamborla(f): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=ALKARULEZZ post=29396230]Naija ladies don't want respect and love. They want money and gifts (not all tho). Why would u treat a girl who's afta ur bank acc with love and respect? [/quote

No be lie say some babes dey fall hands sha. But there are still millions of Good ladies out there who deserve your love and respect
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Happy New year my dear. All these yeye people want to spoil my mood but my God pass them cheesy
Yeah, OUR God pass them. Don't mind them, I'm here now. cheesy

How have you been?
Reply my pm now or..... embarassed tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Beamborla(f): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
okabe:

Hello pot, I'm kettle n u r black! undecided
Didn't u read my post? Its right above urs *pffft*

Y do ppl just love 2 generalise so much?

No vex! Take am easy.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Lilamartedi(f): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah, OUR God pass them. Don't mind them, I'm here now. cheesy

How have you been?
Reply my pm now or..... embarassed tongue
wasn't too fine but I'm better.
Pm? didn't see any, lemme check
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=Beamborla post=29396730][/quote]may be thousands.....but definitely not millions
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) by DeeBoiyy: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can do it anytime anywhere and anyhow and anyday.

Not talking about them lazy young girls but aged helpless women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing? / Brazilian Carnival Queen Embarrassed As Her Things Pings Open(photos,video)18+ / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.