Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well (16537 Views)

The world, Nigeria and Igbos / Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo / Custom Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodu Ladepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by LadyT(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2008
plc group:

IBB did not steal any money while in office. Go and check his records. IBB only diverted some money into his personal account. Note: he diverted the money but he didn't steal it, and the money is still there for Nigeria and he is ever ready to bring it out when Nigerians truly need it.

Are you joking?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
plc group:

IBB did not steal any money while in office. Go and check his records. IBB only diverted some money into his personal account. Note: he diverted the money but he didn't steal it, and the money is still there for Nigeria and he is ever ready to bring it out when Nigerians truly need it.

I dont get you,
are u being sarcastic or just outrightly naive and stupid?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2008
Muza:

I don't get you,
are u being sarcastic or just outrightly naive and stupid?

You don't get it? when he (IBB) was patronising your prostitute mum, what did you say? That your mum stinking ass while your almajiri mumu father was smiling like an slowpoke watching IBB screwing his dirty wife. cheesy
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
IBB, Abdusalaami etc are products of useless almajiris and so I never expected anything good from them.  What they did was no surprise to me.  Put "Muza" there, he will still behave like an animal which they are known. cheesy
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
plc group:

You don't get it?  when he (IBB) was patronising your prostitute mum, what did you say?  That your mum stinking ass while your almajiri mumu father was smiling like an slowpoke watching IBB screwing his dirty wife. cheesy

actually your prostitue of a mother and your drunkered of a  father had a party with IBB.
He gave both of them anal,that why your parents wear adult pampas.
He not only screwed them,he also screwed your life cos its as a result of that that you are a militant.
And there is also confuison as to who is your father,
But i think IBB is your father,you should have been in that get,big fool  grin

Shege Kawai!  grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2008
Muza:

actually your prostitue of a mother and your drunkered of a father had a party with IBB.
He gave both of them anal,that why your parents wear adult pampas.
He not only screwed them,he also screwed your life because its as a result of that that you are a militant.
And there is also confuison as to who is your father,
But i think IBB is your father,you should have been in that get,big fool grin

Shege Kawai! grin

Your almajiri mates are in the bush leading cows and you are here browsing. How manage self? grin I have never seen a bunch of useless set of tribe in my life. You and your useless people need to be given to lion for daily bread. grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
@Muza,

As the stupid IBB was screwing your dirty mum, your mumu father was watching and saying "kai, walahi, screwam well well and givam me for money"?  Mumu set of people grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
plc group:

@Muza,

As the stupid IBB was screwing your dirty mum, your mumu father was watching and saying "kai, walahi, screwam well well and givam me for money"?  Mumu set of people grin

your drunkered bi-sexual of a father,after thoroughly being given anal by IBB got dildoed with a spiked Love Machine from your prostitute mother.
as your mother was workin on your father,IBB was stuffing her anus to the limits. grin

plc group:

Your almajiri mates are in the bush leading cows and you are here browsing. How manage self? grin I have never seen a bunch of useless set of tribe in my life. You and your useless people need to be given to lion for daily bread. grin

i can see that you've given up militancy after being severely dealt with by JTF grin

big fool,we will continue to rule your sorry fagged ass grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2008
I am utterly disappointed @ muza and plc group. We have a serious issue on ground and you guys are insulting your gentle parents here. Some times i wonder can we really have unity among ourselves and fight all these corrupt leaders head on. This is a totaly disgrace full act among yourself i would ask that apologies be exchanged immediately. We need not to be distracted.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2008
@Muza,

I know that amajiris are most stupid set of people. It is still in you. If you like take abokie to London, abokie na abokie. They all reason like animals grin .

The stupid IBB even tried to screw the stinking ass of your mum. The odour, in fact make i no come vomit cheesy
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2008
aboki watches a lot of indecency, lol. he gives us all the sleazy details  grin

@ plc group

lets get the facts right, did he just try to fuc.k her, or did IBB actually nut that backside? dont get it twisted pastor
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2008
IBB slept with the dirty woman who gave birth to useless "Muza". Imagin such stinking ass of Muza mother!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by earTHMama: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2008
is IBB married to only that woman because it's unlikely for a rich alhaji like him to have one wife unless his wife used juju on him?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Lagosboy: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
@PLC group and Muza

It is a shame this exchange of unpleasant and filthy words. Your both parents laboured hard for you and you shouldnt be insulting them.

@PLC group curroption knows no tribe or ethnicity. IBB is a thief no doubt and OBJis a thief no doubt . The Niger delta govs were all big thieves Ibori, Odili and Alamco . The nothern governors were thieves Turaki, Dariye, Nyame, Markafi and co

The south western govs as well cannot be left out.

Lets argue free from bias and tribalistic sentiments!!! Tribalism would lead us no where!! Lets come together and fight curruption and fight for good governance rather than castigating one another.

Our northern brothers are more than just "almajiri" pls treat them with respect.

Intelligent people treat each other with respect!! even u have to respect ur enemy to know how well to get rid of him!!

Its a pain Nigerians are more racist than the White man!!!!!!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lagosboy:

@PLC group and Muza

It is a shame this exchange of unpleasant and filthy words. Your both parents laboured hard for you and you shouldnt be insulting them.

@PLC group curroption knows no tribe or ethnicity. IBB is a thief no doubt and OBJis a thief no doubt . The Niger delta govs were all big thieves Ibori, Odili and Alamco . The nothern governors were thieves Turaki, Dariye, Nyame, Markafi and co

The south western govs as well cannot be left out.

Lets argue free from bias and tribalistic sentiments!!! Tribalism would lead us no where!! Lets come together and fight curruption and fight for good governance rather than castigating one another.

Our northern brothers are more than just "almajiri" please treat them with respect.

Intelligent people treat each other with respect!! even u have to respect ur enemy to know how well to get rid of him!!

Its a pain Nigerians are more racist than the White man!!!!!!

Frank talk.
corruption is a national epidemic that has inficted all tribes in Nigeria.
But this IBB guy,institutionalized corruption and made it a way of life.
Nigerians are now so used to corruption that it will be almost immpossible stopping it.
I fear for this generation and the ones comin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Muza:

Frank talk.
corruption is a national epidemic that has inficted all tribes in Nigeria.
But this IBB guy,institutionalized corruption and made it a way of life.
Nigerians are now so used to corruption that it will be almost immpossible stopping it.
I fear for this generation and the ones comin

Sharaap there monkey!  we have to blame your useless Hausas/Fulanis for keeping Nigeria like this.  Stupid set of people. Idiot!
cheesy
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
plc group:

Sharaap there monkey! we have to blame your useless Hausas/Fulanis for keeping Nigeria like this. Stupid set of people. Idiot!
cheesy

if only u will respect your self i wudn't have to insult the hell out of u grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by plcgroup: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
Muza:

if only u will respect your self i wudn't have to insult the hell out of u grin

monkey like you! cheesy grin Stupid! cheesy grin Idiot cheesy grin slowpoke cheesy grin and finally Hausa goat! cheesy grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
After looting our money this IBB guy is strategizing to come back in 2011,
thats is if the incumbents decides not to run(which i doubt).
But as the poster said these ppl will not die well.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
@muza

I thought u supported the northern elite.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Muza(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
blacksta:

@muza

I thought u supported the northern elite.

I'll never support IBB
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by ElRazur: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
Pardon my ignorance, but where is the proof that IBB owns this? He could have rented it for all we know. Surely it would make sense to own this and then have it in Nigeria?
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by mccloud224(m): 4:23am On Jul 25, 2009
@ElRazur

Na people like una dey make life tire people.Which kain proof you need?Reciept of purchase?How much is the jet sef?It's peanuts.IBB doesn't even have to buy a jet.One of his "boys" can buy a specially customized jet for him with jacuzzi without breaking a sweat.It seems you don't realize the magnitude at which this guy "exported" 9ja money.How many teenage president daughter drive lamborginis? Not even porshe, na car of over $500,000 she dey drive.That is more than Obama's salary for one year (A U.S president earns roughly $400,000 annually)
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by blacksta(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2009
mccloud224:

@ElRazur

Na people like una dey make life tire people.Which kain proof you need?Reciept of purchase?How much is the jet sef?It's peanuts.IBB doesn't even have to buy a jet.One of his "boys" can buy a specially customized jet for him with jacuzzi without breaking a sweat.It seems you don't realize the magnitude at which this guy "exported" 9ja money.How many teenage president daughter drive lamborginis? Not even porshe, na car of over $500,000 she dey drive.That is more than Obama's salary for one year (A U.S president earns roughly $400,000 annually)

ElRazur - is looking for receipt - i make one for him on illustrator. This man finished Nigeria.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by sley4life(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2009
IBB is a crook
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by fayawo: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2009
Is this what 2011 will look like again?I wonder when we will be free from the hands of these dictators.
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by ChineduEZ: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
chai!!
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by Solomon227(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2010
Ok nah after killing innocent ones, milking the nation dry and enjoying the loot wit his family he still believes he can come back to take over our souls. i will fight u with all i av got in life, u shall cry like the orphans of MKO and Vatsa, u shall wail like u made us do in 1993, none of yor household shall kno peace like u denied us in yor hellish regime,
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by jamace(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2010
OMG!

NOT AGAIN! This power robber must not be seen anywhere near ASO Rock. angry angry
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by ud4u: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2010
This happens to be an old post but was ressurected because of IBB's move to become the next president.

Now we can see why he want to rule again, to continue from where he stoped.

He should remember that God is watching
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by naso2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
This thread will remain alive till the elections. grin grin
Re: Ibb , Family And Loot - These People No Go Die Well by violent(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2010
chei! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo / Youths Protest At Godswill Akpabio Stadium Over 'non-settlement'(photos) / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.