Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,055 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 (1194 Views)

A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies / The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by enomasly: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
This year is no different infact a few negative issues are going to be aggravated all over the world. Am not here to sugarcoat my words as i deliver them directly to you take it or leave
1. To indonesia it isnt over i warn against an impending havoc though natural in nature would affect man made creation
2. Something strange is coming to America specifically a city with the letter ''A & E or T''
3. Boko haram are going to slow down they are going to be reduced to the minimum though their actions continue
4. Beware i hear suicide i wont say pray instead work against suicide this applies to everyone of you
5. A celebrity of great importance oh no...i see death this is an entertainer one in the Europe and another in Nigeria so sad..
6. Corruption is going to be reduced in Nigeria
7. I see no change in Hand *mark this word specifically (no change in hand)
8. Oil issues should be handled lightly and carefully cause i see a down fall
9. Am hearing people asking where did it go am not sure if its money or a certain object its something of value and it affects us all
10. Big disgrace for a politician from the west and north this is no ordinary disgrace beware
11. Something strange is going to land in Europe which would cause dispute between scientists, the common man on the street e.t.c
12. A young girl is going to come to limelight here in Nigeria.
13. Harmony and peace is uprising and this takes place from the end of the first quater of the year
14. To fake prophets beware for a man cometh to expose you.
15. A creative art only once seen in Nigeria is returning back here
16. The Presidency is very safe and no need for panick
17. Nigerias football failure just began..
18. Ebola is gone but........ I leave it there
19. Lucky enough for prostitutes your business in going to be more uplifting this year
20. A certain naija female attention seeking celebrity is going to do something amazing and unexpecting
21. These countries beware... 1. America 2. Egypt 3. Dubai 4. Southafrica 5. Uganda 6. Lithuania 7. Gabon 8. Senegal 9. China 10. Both Koreas 11. Mali 12. Somalia 13. Germany 14. UK 15. Pakistan
22. Terrorism in the middle east is going to take a different form
23. To the married hold on because marriage and family crashes are going to be on the rise
24. Very weird happening against african culture to be on the rise here in westafrica
many more which i reserve he who hath ear let him hear and prepare... Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by Hitter(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
No.2 sha.. Most States in America Contain Letter A, E or T na.. All these Mathematical Prophecies! undecided
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by motherlode: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
What is this?
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by bbello28(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
grin which kain wahala b dz sef
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 02, 2015
No 12, that girl saying some Pastors/GOs are candidates of Hell...
No don't think so, abi

No 14 tho...
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by phayvoursky(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2015
No clear points. Permutations and prediction
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by enomasly: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2015
phayvoursky:
No clear points. Permutations and prediction
thanks for your unsolicited comment at least this is more clear and vivid than your vague prophecies by your Daddy G.O's
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by patorial(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Even jesus christ talk am say "by this time some people will fool people with rubbish prophecies
Re: Strange Serious Prophecies For Nigeria And The World 2015 by Super1759: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
None happens and this is December.
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Go Unclad Than Wear Fur - Pink Goes Unclad For PETA / 30 Rules For Men / [photo] Can You Draw This Tattoo On Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.