Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? (1435 Views)

Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Often time I have seen guys who attend their ex's wedding, but I want to know if ladies do go to their ex's wedding, and if you have gone before, what was on your mind through out the ceremony?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by harbibi: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
This question has wht Warri called K leg!
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
harbibi:
This question has wht Warri called K leg!

Ar u sure, I cn c dts y d ladies kept mute grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
It all depends, if the lady has found someone and she's happy, no big deal, but if she's still single, it's best she does not even know about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
imas:
It all depends, if the lady has found someone and she's happy, no big deal, but if she's still single, it's best she does not even know about it.

Why did u say it best dt she does nt evn knw abt it?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can, no big deal
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
wunmi590:

Why did u say it best dt she does nt evn knw abt it?
Would you be happy if your ex is getting married while you're still single ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by PrettyPrisca(f): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can go!I will even buy asoebi sef.... wink
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
brito:
I can, no big deal

Brito, ar u sure of wht u ar sayin?

BTW: wht wuld cme 2 ur mind wen he strt sayn I doin in d prsnce of his wif in chrch nd u ar dre listenin?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
imas:

Would you be happy if you ex is getting married while you're still single ?

Dts a vry gud qstn, NO, bt I stil c men attnd dre ex's wddin dspite d fct dt dey ar nt mrried yet, I wnt grls 2 cme nd answr dis qstn grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
I can go!I will even buy asoebi sef.... wink

Ar u sure?

BTW: pls tel me wht wil cme 2 ur mind frst seing smbdy who av dne nd mde a lot of prmses 2 u gttn mrried 2 andr man
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Wetin she dey find? To crash the wedding??
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Wetin she dey find? To crash the wedding??

Wetin she dey find ke? But sme ladies cn stil attnd 000, unko, cn u attnd such? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Wetin she dey find ke? But sme ladies cn stil attnd 000, unko, cn u attnd such? grin

No lady with genuine intentions will ever attend. Its either to size up the bride or shez just still obsessed with the guy and trolling him around...

Me ke! Wetin I dey find? Highest I send a wedding greeting or a gift. I don't troll!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

No lady with genuine intentions will ever attend. Its either to size up the bride or shez just still obsessed with the guy and trolling him around...

Me ke! Wetin I dey find? Highest I send a wedding greeting or a gift. I don't troll!

You ar on point.

BTW: we stil have some ladies who will go and julificate with dre ex on dre wdin day 0000

Oya ladies, whr ar u? cme nd dfend urslf grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by naijaboiy: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
If I hear say them attend undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2015
Yes grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Deapexboy(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Y not...nt all relationship must end in marrage
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Kenneth205(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2015
brito:
I can, no big deal

Same wid me
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
If I hear say them attend undecided

I tire 00, mr. NL, mke dos grsl evn cme defnd demslf grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
VickyyB:
Yes grin

U sure say u go go?

BTW: wht wuld cme 2 ur mind wen d guys is sayin I do nd u ar in d chrch?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Deapexboy:
Y not...nt all relationship must end in marrage

I knw, guys wuld go, I mean ladies grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
I have, it's no big deal.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:
I have, it's no big deal.

Big deal u mean? Wht do u wnt 2 go nd pick dre?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Big deal u mean? Wht do u wnt 2 go nd pick dre?
Every relationship must not lead to marriage. I make real friends not just for the moment because I believe everybody has a role to play in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
softysparky:

Every relationship must not lead to marriage. I make real friends not just for the moment because I believe everybody has a role to play in our lives.

Gud, u ar on point

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Empress2014(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ofcourse,why not
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
I have some exes that I will not approach with a ten foot pole. It just feels wrong, bring up old feelings etc. There are some whom I can still carry out a normal relationship mainly because the thing never got too serious or it was just too long ago to carry on with silly feelings. And there are maybe 1 or 2 that I would be so sad that we aren't invited, even not asked to be apart of the bridal train. I've got one in particular that has somehow gone from being my ex to my brother. I'm close to him and his new gf who IMO is the love of his life. I'm genuinely happy for him, and he still maintains our friendship, although with boundaries to keep his lady happy. They come over and visit on a monthly or bimonthly basis and vice versa. His gf even comforts me when I'm going thru hard times etc. It all depends on one's emotional maturity and self confidence. I'm not meant for everyone, so if he's not the one for me no use to trouble my heart for what may have been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
vivalableue:
I have some exes that I will not approach with a ten foot pole. It just feels wrong, bring up old feelings etc. There are some whom I can still carry out a normal relationship mainly because the thing never got too serious or it was just too long ago to carry on with silly feelings. And there are maybe 1 or 2 that I would be so sad that we aren't invited, even not asked to be apart of the bridal train. I've got one in particular that has somehow gone from being my ex to my brother. I'm close to him and his new gf who IMO is the love of his life. I'm genuinely happy for him, and he still maintains our friendship, although with boundaries to keep his lady happy. They come over and visit on a monthly or bimonthly basis and vice versa. His gf even comforts me when I'm going thru hard times etc. It all depends on one's emotional maturity and self confidence. I'm not meant for everyone, so if he's not the one for me no use to trouble my heart for what may have been.

Owk, dts gud point
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by littlemistress: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2015
My attendance depends on what & how we parted ways. If we parted way mutually & the feelings ended, I'll attend. Again, If I'm still single, I'll find it difficult to attend because it will be a pain in my heart to watch him commit to another woman in my presence. But if I'm married, no biggie. Depends largely on a lot of factors..
Re: Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? by Lisaflex(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Depends on d following:
1)If i've gotten over him
2)If der's no bad blood b/w us
3)If I'm invited

(1) (Reply)

She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? / Love? See What I Did To My Mum Because Of My Gf (I Don't Regret) / She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.