Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,776 members, 7,921,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Reasons Why You Won't Still Make It In 2009! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Reasons Why You Won't Still Make It In 2009! (754 Views)

The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria / How To Become Rich Through Writing Business Plans In 2009 / How To Know The Best Business To Make You Money In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why You Won't Still Make It In 2009! by seyiari: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2008
First before writting anything i will like to apologize to you on the topic i used , i just want to catch your attention and hope i did. you will make ones you believe and you are not lazy . thank you.

let me start by asking you if you know that this 2009 were going to is going to be very challenging and people that have been striving hard to make millions won't make it again is the truth. but let me ask you this question WHY?
Why will people striving so hard to make it since won't still make it?
1. They keep making the same mistake

2. they refuse to shift focus from business that doesn't pay them: it's still a thing of surprise when i still read advert calling people to come and learn how to trade in stock and people still go, for crying out loud do you need a prophet to tell you that you will never make it trading stocks. or do you need an expert to tell you that bank will never give you loan to start trading in stock market. well i was once a fool before myself i invest up to a million on stocks and got burnt thank God it's my money , i owe no body any explanation. All i did was to close the chapter and did as if nothing happened , then i went to fish farming. and am doing very good now.

3. people are fear to give a new business a trial: that you fail in one doesn't mean that you are a failure, yes it doesn't mean that you can get a better deal trying other business or i will i know that my millions is in fish farming if i didn't try it?

4. people want invest none get rich quick : i am very sure you know i am talking about , you should have seen the advert like make 250 in a day investing zero naira, such advert always make me laugh , i must not lie here have tried it and it never worked ( maybe if it worked for you , please tell me the steps you , proof me wrong). though it's possible to start a business with little capital and make money but it won't be in a day. one thing i know for sure is as long as we still exist on earth seed time and harvest law will not stop to exist, and for a seed to grow and to be set for harvest it does not take a day , it takes days, so my people don't be deceived or don't deceived yourself, thank you, but before you leave i will want you advert section of business section on this forum i just posted onething that will surely help you a lot, and if you didn't see it on time search using , seyiari.

happy new year in advance, God bless,
Re: The Reasons Why You Won't Still Make It In 2009! by zomike: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2008
hi seyiari,
your article is very educative , the topic actually captured my attention.i was expecting something based on
ecomnomic fact and figures but the simplicity of the message actually drove the point home explicitly.
i totally agree with your point of view but i would like to mention here that if one fails in a bussiness,he/she has to
be abit careful not to jump into another HOT Ogbolo soup.doing bussiness in Nigeria is very difficult my brother.
i know someone who did Fish farming and lost all his money 3 times but because he retired from a wink bank job
to start the bussiness,he had no option but to continue over and over again until he got it right.
Today he is very succesful.
Every bussiness is good but the truth is that you need to ASK! ASK!ASK!ASK!ASK!ASK!ASK!!!!
even while you are in the bussiness keep asking geniuine people.
To cut the long storry short get a MENTOR!!
2009, I AM VERY HOPEFUL AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

With 2 Million And Positive: I Am Heading To Nigeria. / Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, / Ginger For Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.