Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Where Are The Buhari Sopporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buhari Sopporters (899 Views)

The "Buhari" That Returned May Be His "Clone". Science Proof / Ben Bruce, Dangote, AMCON and the Buhari Factor / Must Read:-The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-Ambassador Olisemeka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 02, 2015
I read Buhari never made the statement to make Nigeria ungovernable, OK but what did he meant by Dog and baboon will soak themselves in blood, pls I need and now!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by raumdeuter: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2015
One thing that unifies these Jonathan people is their illiteracy and cluelessness.

If you cant fix minor spelling in your post then you shouldn't be posting on a public forum

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by ozor1: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by egift(m): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2015
studio14:
I read Buhari never made the statement to make Nigeria ungovernable, OK but what did he meant by Dog and baboon will soak themselves in blood, pls I need and now!!!!!!!

1. OP tell us the meaning of IDIOM and give us one example.
2. It is a fact that Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable, so the question is "Why did criminal who have looted this nation so badly and their Agents tried so hard to deceive Nigerians, when the culprits are all PDP members?".

Waiting for your response.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by FastShipping: 5:30am On Jan 02, 2015
studio14:

Nigerian citizens are neither dogs nor baboons. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by MrKnowitall: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2015
I will explain what he meant to you. He meant dog (Jonathan ), baboon (Patience Jonathan ), will soak themselves in blood. That was simply what he meant. You obviously do not poses adequate critical analyzing skills.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Redoil: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2015
egift:

2. It is a fact that Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable, so the question is "Why did criminal who have looted this nation so badly and their Agents tried so hard to deceive Nigerians, when the culprits are all PDP members?".

MrKnowitall:
I will explain what he meant to you. He meant dog (Jonathan ), baboon (Patience Jonathan ), will soak themselves in blood. That was simply what he meant. You obviously do not poses adequate critical analyzing skills.
shildren of collective anger i see you and feel you

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by egift(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Redoil:
shildren of collective anger i see you and feel you

This 2015, make a meaningful contribution to discussions and stop chasing shadows and stalking Nairaland celebrities cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Flets: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Can the rampaging buharii supporters on this thread also explain why Buhari is in support of Bokoharam and killing of innocent Nigerians.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2015
egift:

I only asked the meaning of baboon and dog and the reason Buhari refused to condemn the attacks, let's not change the topic pls

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by FastShipping: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2015
studio14:
I only asked the meaning of baboon and dog and the reason Buhari refused to condemn the attacks, let's not change the topic pls

Dog and baboon question - answered.

If I furnish you links showing Buhari condemned the attacks, are you going to vote for him? Yes or No before I give you links showing Buhari strongly condemned the attacks?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by egift(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2015
studio14:

Stop being ignorant by half. The comment is what is called Idiomatic expression. BTW, Buhari did condemned the attack severally and called on government to crack down on anyone bridging public peace. But Jonathan chose to activate a propaganda mill.

So answer my initial question you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2015
sopporters?? wow!

Realistically, its a bit confusing that the man used religion to campaign in the North and come down west to use emotions, using one of theirs as tool to get the deceived.

My opinion, GMB and GEJ are the same, politicians and fraudsters. time shall unveil the real GMB
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by FastShipping: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2015
iv4fb:
sopporters?? wow!

Realistically, its a bit confusing that the man used religion to campaign in the North and come down west to use emotions, using one of theirs as tool to get the deceived.

My opinion, GMB and GEJ are the same, politicians and fraudsters. time shall unveil the real GMB

Your own opinion but absolutely not true. The propaganda and twisting of fact against Buhari has been left unattended to for too long. The man just started fighting back the lies against him. I have been able to convince many people that Buhari did not say or do things he's been accused of doing. Lies like "making Nigeria ungovernable" "Muslims should vote for Muslims", "spreading sharia in Nigeria". They are all lies that I have been able to prove to people and changed people's minds.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2015
egift:

Stop being ignorant by half. The comment is what is called Idiomatic expression. BTW, Buhari did condemned the attack severally and called on government to crack down on anyone bridging public peace. But Jonathan chose to activate a propaganda mill.

So answer my initial question you quoted.
Buhari refused to condemn the attack initially only after much preasure he came on with words I don't think actually emanated from him. I am not and can never be in sopport of Jonathan and his government so ask your question to his spokes persons.
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by FastShipping: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2015
studio14:
Buhari refused to condemn the attack initially only after much preasure he came on with words I don't think actually emanated from him. I am not and can never be in sopport of Jonathan and his government so ask your question to his spokes persons.

You are confused. You said he didn't condemn it but now you said he did but he was pressured to condemn it. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

You are confused. You said he didn't condemn it but now you said he did but he was pressured to condemn it. SMH!
not confused dude, what's the meaning of baboon and dog will soak in blood??
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by raumdeuter: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Soppoters ko, Soppona ni
Re: Where Are The Buhari Sopporters by Redoil: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
egift:

This 2015, make a meaningful contribution to discussions and stop chasing shadows and stalking Nairaland celebrities cheesy grin grin grin
celebrities inside gutter

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Politics / Jonathan’s Visit: Security Operatives Ground Traffic, Lagos Commuters Stranded / Opinion: Nigerians Desire Change; But Buhari And APC Offer No Better Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.