Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? (2639 Views)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2015
I saw this happen in a friend's home. And they seems so normal. It was weired.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by santakris(m): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2015
No. Not good
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by dyadeleye(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2015
What's wrong with the world
There is nothing wrong in that Jeez!!..
angry angry
Sey Kongi go catch u ni if you see your sister unclothedness.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2015
It is not ok.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SAMBARRY: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2015
dyadeleye:
What's wrong with the world
There is nothing wrong in that Jeez!!..
angry angry
Sey Kongi go catch u ni if you see your sister unclothedness.
that is the beginning of incest. That is the same thing fathers who impregnated their daughters said including paedophiles.we are living in a society where rapists, paedophiles and incentous men are tolerated instead of shamed so let everyone keep their private parts private to himself or herself except he willingly wants to open it to his or her sek mate undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by dyadeleye(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
So what's your point?..are you telling me there is nothing called self control?..so you can't even go to a beach without feeling awkward...
Beginning of incest my foot...control your fucking hot blood man!
SAMBARRY:
that is the beginning of incest. That is the same thing fathers who impregnated their daughters said including paedophiles.we are living in a society where rapists, paedophiles and incentous men are tolerated instead of shamed so let everyone keep their private parts private to himself or herself except he willingly wants to open it to his or her sek mate undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
dyadeleye:
So what's your point?..are you telling me there is nothing called self control?..so you can't even go to a beach without feeling awkward...
some nigerian men don't understand what's called self control hence prevention is better than Cure my dear

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by activefibre1(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
some papa and mama dey baf wit der kids na. Na watin small pikin knw. Na wen you start to dey hid, dem wan knw watin bad for there. As for siblings, their is no shame wen there is one love.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by thorpido(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
Depends on the family.I have seen a family where it was a normal thing and it didn't in any way incite sexual feelings for each other.

unclothedness is not what causes inbreeding.It's the state of the mind in the first place.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by lilmax(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2015
thorpido:
Depends on the family.I have seen a family where it was a normal thing and it didn't in any way incite sexual feelings for each other.

unclothedness is not what causes inbreeding.It's the state of the mind in the first place.
which family did you see? and you know how?
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Does that mean you do not trust your self with your kids? Or let me put it this way, when you see your children both male and female, probably in the same dressing room you begin to assume something could go possibly wrong?
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Sard(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
some nigerian men don't understand what's called self control hence prevention is better than Cure my dear
Not only Nigerian men, bro. Inbreeding happens to men all over the world, it's not a nigerian thing.
@op.. To me, it's safe to avoid unnecessary uncladness. It can happen in few cases, but it should not be made to look like a regular act.
People that are involved one way or the other in inbreeding ain't devils, one thing usually lead to the other.
It's better safe than sorry.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by thorpido(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
lilmax:
which family did you see? and you know how?
They were my neighbours and i was often in their house.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Sard(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
thorpido:
^^^ another reason why it should be discouraged.
In the case of your neighbours, they get so used to it that they even failed to recognize the presence of a neighbour.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by lilmax(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
thorpido:
and you saw them unclad? grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by thorpido(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sard:

^^^ another reason why it should be discouraged.
In the case of your neighbours, they get so used to it that they even failed to recognize the presence of a neighbour.
lilmax:
and you saw them unclad? grin grin
I was close to them.I became almost like their blood brother.They had little to hide from me after a while.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes incest happens all over the world but there are institutional framework to curb incest in CIVILIZED nations and no protective mechanisms for victims in primitive amd patriarchical societies Like nigeria that is why a paedophile can be shamelessly celebrating a 16year old that put to bed
Sard:

Not only Nigerian men, bro. Inbreeding happens to men all over the world, it's not a nigerian thing.
@op.. To me, it's safe to avoid unnecessary uncladness. It can happen in few cases, but it should not be made to look like a regular act.
People that are involved one way or the other in inbreeding ain't devils, one thing usually lead to the other.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebuetor:

Does that mean you do not trust your self with your kids? Or let me put it this way, when you see your children both male and female, probably in the same dressing room you begin to assume something could go possibly wrong?
a brother and sister cannot be in the same room under my own roof because when they start sleeping with themselves I won't know.it is only when pregnancy arises that we will know. It was this shebi she's my sister attitude that increases incest in Nigeria undecided
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Sard(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Yes incest happens all over the world but there are institutional framework to curb incest in CIVILIZED nations and no protective mechanisms for victims in primitive amd patriarchical societies Like nigeria that is why a paedophile can be shamelessly celebrating a 16year old that put to bed
But to my best knowledge, Nigeria isn't the only uncivilized country in the world.
You 'may' have a thing against nigerian men, but you don't need to make inbreeding look like a nigerian thing. We ain't all that bad.
Have a good day.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sard:

But to my best knowledge, Nigeria isn't the only uncivilized country in the world.
You 'may' have a thing against nigerian men, but you don't need to make inbreeding look like a nigerian thing. We ain't all that bad.
Have a good day.
have a good day too
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by SirVictory: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Really bad... c'mon the world is becoming more civilized daily
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
thorpido:

thats a fact.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sard:

but @sard, people that are against uncladness by members of the same family , they point all finger that the result of such act will result to incest, or the beginning of incest. may i correct a fact here. Incent in a family never started as a result of a care free nature (unclad) of individuals living in the family. It starts from a wrong pyscological mind set of a individual, a choice, fetish, wicked and occultic manipulation, the ''predator'' has about his/ her innocent victim. It happens to both the rich and the poor. I have seen families that live in a one room apartment, they use the room as a dress room nothing seems to happen. And i have see families that live in mansions, seprate rooms for everyone and incent occured.
Is this true that innocent uncladness among members of the same family result to incest?
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Sard(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
ebuetor:

but @sard, people that are against uncladness by members of the same family , they point all finger that the result of such act will result to incest, or the beginning of incest. may i correct a fact here. Incent in a family never started as a result of a care free nature (unclad) of individuals living in the family. It starts from a wrong pyscological mind set of a individual, a choice, fetish, wicked and occultic manipulation, the ''predator'' has about his/ her innocent victim. It happens to both the rich and the poor. I have seen families that live in a one room apartment, they use the room as a dress room nothing seems to happen. And i have see families that live in mansions, seprate rooms for everyone and incent occured.
Is this true that innocent uncladness among members of the same family result to incest?
Sir, you might be right as most fetish and unholy sexual acts all start from the psychological/mental reasoning of the predator.
But carelessness on the part of the victim could also serve as a factor that gives the victim away easily.
Incest between cousins for example is usually as a result of unnecessary uncladness, thinking they are too related to inbreed. In this case, it is not a predator-prey relationship, it just seems to catch them unaware.
But as for brother-to-sister, father-to-daughter, well, we all know there is always a predator, and males are usually the predators. I know it's a mess to get erect.ion seeing your unclad sister or daughter, but some people are beast/animal. That's why I personally don't encourage uncladness.
Prevention, they say, is better than cure.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2015
End time things!!
Uwa eme biko.....how can my brother's nakedne.ss move me?! O wi ije!!!

Ka chineke na me zie kwu from nigerians sef. Ur parents unclothedness will be attractive kwa?!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by activefibre1(m): 4:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Sard:

But carelessness on the part of the victim

watin you dey talk. So rape victim, na dem cause am for der sef abi. Abi sey na only girl wey dress anyhow, person dey rape? U sef talk am, mak cousin dey friend der sef, t
dat one dey happen, becos no be everyday dem dey see their sef, so suntin fit happen. But person wey you be dey see everi day, since wen you dey small, how congi go move u. E no matter hw person eye be don tire reach, 4 siblings ooo , nothin fit happen. Na fear sef go enter ur mind. The house wey me knw as we dey watch tv, the elder sister go dey comot cloth for our eye. Me wey i no dey relate wit am, congi catch me small. But her brothers, wey be my friend, na westling dem just focus on, me no fit focus as i dey look der sister.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Exponental(m): 4:40am On Jan 03, 2015
OUUCH.......
A NO FOR ME. SINCE I AV NOT VOMITED THE APPLE ADAM ATE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN DAT IS STILL IN ME, I STILL APPRECIATE AND ACKNOWLEDGE PRIVACY.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Sard(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2015
activefibre1:

watin you dey talk.
U sha wan rubbish wetin i wrote before, u didnt even look at the concluding part of my post.
Sard:

I know it's a mess to get erect.ion seeing your unclad sister or daughter, but some people are beast/animal.
From what I wrote up there, does it look like I say it's normal to get konji seeing your unclad sibling?
We all can agree that not everybody is mentally okay, a lot of people are mad but only few are roaming. It's always better to avoid situation that can provoke unpleasant occurrence.
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2015
dyadeleye:

@dyadeleye, so talked about self control, so are you now saying its possible for a parent that is meant to protect, guard, love and cherish their children, to feel emotionally strange(temptation) and go ''awfully wrong'' with their children in such situation, and that self control is the key to not falling into, or doing the wrong thing.
Do you agree its in that content it leads to temptation?
Re: Is It Okay For Parents And Kids Or Siblings Be Naked In Front Of Each Other? by activefibre1(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Sard:

U sha wan rubbish wetin i wrote before, u didnt even look at the concluding part of my post.

From what I wrote up there, does it look like I say it's normal to get konji seeing your unclad sibling?
We all can agree that not everybody is mentally okay, a lot of people are mad but only few are roaming. It's always better to avoid situation that can provoke unpleasant occurrence.
na family we dey talk ooo. Wic one be,provoke unpleasent occur, my friend, doctor wey dey look naked pipu dem , why e no provoke unpleasent occurances. I begi.

(1) (Reply)

16 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent / HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! / Happy Birthday To My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.