Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,954 members, 7,931,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 (929 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by larrybee2017(f): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2015
You can call me all you want but the truth is it will take God and great mercy to see PDP win this year.
Unfortunately I'm not and will never be a member of any political party as it were. but 2015 is a year of change
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by festico: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
there flag will always but the question is where? Becuse as for 2015 there flag can only fly in sambisa.
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by lekkie073(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
The flags would fly simply because the political winds will flung it far away into the sea.....then the party will be turned to debris

1 Like

Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by phemmie06(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Even clothes when hang on a pole fly.
but Na change sure pass
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2015
PDP apologists are only jittery, the time for change is here is to stay. Nigerians are united in the quest for power shift from the hands of the indisciplined clueless one to the hands of the disciplined amiable general, Nigerians want a power shift from the grip of the PDP led corrupt elite to the hands of the masses backed All Progressive Congress. Nigerians can't afford another year of poverty, suffering and death that the PDP represent. Nigerians want General Muhammadu Buhari to rescue the dwindling fortunes of the country.
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Islamic Fascist Party[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2015
barcanista:
PDP apologists are only jittery, the time for change is here is to. Nigerians are united in the quest for power shift from the hands of the indisciplined clueless one to the hands of the disciplined amiable general, Nigerians want a power shift from the grip of the PDP led corrupt elite to the hands of the masses backed All Progressive Congress. Nigerians can't afford another year of poverty, suffering and death that the PDP represent. Nigerians want General Muhammadu Buhari to rescue the dwindling fortunes of the country.
[size=18pt]
"...as long as Nigerians continue to elect bad people into power, Military coups and intervention is inevitable."[/size] - Gen Buhari 1983 when asked if his military junta had a transitional timetable back to a civilian elected government.

In his ever arrogating and hypocritical self, Buhari declared the democratic process and the general electorate as not capable of deciding who to elect which literally translates to the fact that Buhari believed Nigeria and Nigerians were not able to handle a democratic process.

Buhari even went further to judge and pronounce sentence through his Kangaroo Tribunals on any politician from the past civilian administration. Buhari felt he was the only one capable of ruling Nigeria as he saw himself as the only incorruptible being in the polity.

To reward him with a democratic office is a slap to the process and also a contradiction of Buhari's earlier stance on the Nigerian electorate.
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by lekkie073(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
PvtParts:

[size=18pt]
"...as long as Nigerians continue to elect bad people into power, Military coups and intervention is inevitable."[/size] - Gen Buhari 1983 when asked if his military junta had a transitional timetable back to a civilian elected government.

In his ever arrogating and hypocritical self, Buhari declared the democratic process and the general electorate as not capable of deciding who to elect which literally translates to the fact that Buhari believed Nigeria and Nigerians were not able to handle a democratic process.

Buhari even went further to judge and pronounce sentence through his Kangaroo Tribunals on any politician from the past civilian administration. Buhari felt he was the only one capable of ruling Nigeria as he saw himself as the only incorruptible being in the polity.

To reward him with a democratic office is a slap to the process and also a contradiction of Buhari's earlier stance on the Nigerian electorate.

no wonder he promised the soaking of baboons and dogs in blood.

In other news....I heard DAT d man GMB is going deaf...
Re: I See APC Flag Flying Come 2015 by Kingsley1000(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Pdp is dead..get ready for her funeral come feb14th

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Harambacks Buhari Forpresidency - The Nation / One Million Man March Against Terrorism In France / Fall Of Nairaland....from A Old Member Of Over 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.