Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,806 members, 7,889,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood (4855 Views)

Bbnaija: Efe & Marvis In Romantic Kissing Mood / Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fikimaniastick: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2015
The two love bird kicked start their new year in a romantic mood with some crazy loved up mood. Below is Annie Idibia's caption to the picture

"That man crush that stays ur crush forever.... love u boo,appreciate u for loving me even when am so hard to love.. God bless you more n more ... beyond the sky is ya limit. .. #bestoftheallrest yup! I said so. .."

See more rough kisses which the couples shared last night on the link below:

www...com

1 Like

Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Joshkid(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2015
FTC
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Mzjhulz(f): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Where's d kiss
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Airforce1(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
dis jay Z and Beyonce wannabes should swerve abeg

We no send them here in United states

1 Like

Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
That 1 na kiss u shld see me kissing my Gf
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fikimaniastick: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
edozie04:
That 1 na kiss u shld see me kissing my Gf

Show me the pictures nah
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
fikimaniastick:

Show me the pictures nah
I knw some1 must say that but seriously u do nt xpect me 2 show u pictures
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Beautiful couple

But that kiss tho.
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fikimaniastick: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
Beautiful couple

But that kiss tho.

See the real kissing moods on the link but pls its strictly 18+
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by DjAndroid: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
Op, one picture cannot be pictures.
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2015
I haven't seen any kissinf yet osadsad all i see is one red long tongue Coil like cobra.
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by juryjay(f): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
cute couple
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fairygeh(f): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Where is the passionate kiss?
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Begonia(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2015
They're not kissing. He's licking her face.
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fikimaniastick: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
crazysaint:
I haven't seen any kissinf yet osadsad all i see is one red long tongue Coil like cobra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That is cobra kissing abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by osamaBUSH(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
crazysaint:
No myn d op 2face dey lick hin wife op cum dey tuk say na kiss.
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by tchidizahk: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pic of the moment Peter Salah proposed to Jennifer Obayuwana

http:///k4ft3kb
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by Biggty(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Does this look like a passionate kiss?
Re: Pictures: 2face And Annie Loved-up And Caught In Serious Passionate Kissing Mood by fikimaniastick: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Biggty:
Does this look like a passionate kiss?

its a cobra kiss, just like someone called it

(1) (Reply)

Chinese billionnaire / Chaii, This Young Girl Was Wearing Only Panties In Her Room & Started Wild Photo / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.