Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,049 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever (51088 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Coward, what is the meaning of this now.

Maclatunji, kindly thread with caution. Don't fall into his pit
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Demdem:

I don't know what u have been doing but i Av remained on the path of truth.

Mr just keep shut, you are sounding so stuppid now!
You called somebody a foool and a bastard and you are saying its not an insult? Is it until you start swearing curses in the name of sango before you know that its an insult!?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Demdem:
Coward, what is the meaning of this now.

Maclatunji, kindly thread with caution. Don't fall into his pit

Yawns!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2015
homesteady:

Mr just keep shut, you are sounding so stuppid now!
You called somebody a foool and a bastard and you are saying its not an insult? Is it until you start swearing curses in the name of sango before you know that its an insult!?

Fool, i call u a fool because u are indeed foolish. This is the truth.
U called ursef a bastard not me. Kindly go back and investigate this.
Like I said earlier fool, it's far beyond u to comprehend.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
homesteady:

Yawns!

Coward.
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Demdem:

Coward.

Are you still on this case? undecided
Show me video, you no gree! Swerve jorr!
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
homesteady:

Are you still on this case? undecided

u tired already? Disappointed that ur mods didn't heed to ur deceit? grin

Show me video, you no gree!

As soon as I pick up my lappy. cool

Swerve jorr!

Substantiate ur lie.

Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
homesteady:

grin

Do u Av reasons to doubt this?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by homesteady(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
Demdem:

Do u Av reasons to doubt this?

Since when have you been giving me the laptop excuse?
Re: This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever by Demdem(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
homesteady:

Since when have you been giving me the laptop excuse?

It's not an excuse but a fact.
Not with my lappy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.