Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

2015;Who is to emerge as president - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015;Who is to emerge as president (842 Views)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015;Who is to emerge as president by kalishay: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
We now in 2015,and we have six weeks to this famous long awaited election,we need change in this country! But who is best to bring about the changes. click on the link below let see if we still can trust him!am saddened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2Bel548kY

God bless Nigeria and vindicate us from blood suckers Amen
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by lekkie073(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Say no to GMB....
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by Adminisher: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2015
kalishay:
We now in 2015,and we have six weeks to this famous long awaited election,we need change in this country! But who is best to bring about the changes. click on the link below let see if we still can trust him!am saddened

Thank you for admitting that CHANGE is required and Jonathan has to go. Now in the absence of any other alternatives, we should all admit that Buhari fits the bill. He has governed the country before without any persecution of Christians and southerners. He has run foe civilian president some times since with south easterners and south westerners as is running mates. He was close to Tam David West his minister of petroleum whom IBB set up unfairly out of fear.
I have serious fears about the fate of this country with the dullard of an incumbent we have now. His government has overplayed its hand on a number of issues and chickens have come home to roost. The treasury is almost empty, please believe that, I shit you not. There are no crude oil cargoes for sale in January. So we have hit the new year with deficit. They have privatised all government entities to their friends but are not collecting taxes so that is another revenue stream blocked. We have $39billuon in debt and s revenue profile of 80% recurrent so we are not investing our way out of the problem. Big slugs of shit have hit very big fans and scary videos based on falsehood should be done away with as we contemplate our future.

1 Like

Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Only lord knows
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by kalishay: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2015
Adminisher:

Thank you for admitting that CHANGE is required and Jonathan has to go. Now in the absence of any other alternatives, we should all admit that Buhari fits the bill. He has governed the country before without any persecution of Christians and southerners. He has run foe civilian president some times since with south easterners and south westerners as is running mates. He was close to Tam David West his minister of petroleum whom IBB set up unfairly out of fear.
I have serious fears about the fate of this country with the dullard of an incumbent we have now. His government has overplayed its hand on a number of issues and chickens have come home to roost. The treasury is almost empty, please believe that, I shit you not. There are no crude oil cargoes for sale in January. So we have hit the new year with deficit. They have privatised all government entities to their friends but are not collecting taxes so that is another revenue stream blocked. We have $39billuon in debt and s revenue profile of 80% recurrent so we are not investing our way out of the problem. Big slugs of shit have hit very big fans and scary videos based on falsehood should be done away with as we contemplate our future.

I am neutral wen it comes to buhari but,if he wants the best for Nigeria and nigerian then y promoting violence. So u also support his action in 2011 election?
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by Adminisher: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
kalishay:

I am neutral wen it comes to buhari but,if he wants the best for Nigeria and nigerian then y promoting violence. So u also support his action in 2011 election?

His actions during the 2011 elections were zero. He merely complained and ominously warned about the consequences of rigging. Most people have cindemned his words but have a passive.acceptance of rigging. Rigging is worse than armed robbery and it is not new to.Nigeria. It caused all the military interventions in our democracy. Many people forget that SW Nigeria has been on fire twice, once in the sixties and later during the Shqgari regime and.that.particular elections was worse than Boko Haram war in both cases the military took over power shortly after. Personally if someone rigs in jy ward i will throw dynamite at the INEC.office.

1 Like

Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by dafeyankee: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2018
kalishay:

Last time you posted any topic was 3 years ago for PMB.

No wonder my insulting him pain you.
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by kalishay: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2018
dafeyankee:

Last time you posted any topic was 3 years ago for PMB.

No wonder my insulting him pain you.

PMB has failed but dats no justification in making offensive comment abt his religion. I ll support u wen u deal wt him as an individual. Get me right am NOT a MUSLIM, ol am saying is we should learn to tolerate n live in peace despite our cultural and tribal differences.Nig depends on u fr positive change! Lazy youth change ur intellectual reasoning
Re: 2015;Who is to emerge as president by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2018
#PMB1523

(1) (Reply)

GEJ is Working Trending As Aide Gives State By State Achievements of Jonathan / Akin Ambode Pays Anthony Cardinal Okogie, Archbishop Emeritus Of Lagos Visit / Names Of New Universities And Roadsbuilt By Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.