Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Is She Worth It? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is She Worth It? (1065 Views)

Is She Worth It? / Is Falling In Love Really Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Worth It? by Dvampire(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2006
Is she worth it?
Dear fellas, I really need your help on this one. Seven months ago, I fell in love with a lady and I did not hesitate to tell her how I felt. She told me in response that she would think about it. For three months, she was 'still thinking' about my proposal and any time I raised the issue, she would say that she was still 'thinking' about it.
Sometime in the middle of last month, she called me to tell me that she was not interested in an affair with me. Hear her:

GIRL: I have thought about what you said and I want to tell you that I am not interested.

ME: Really? So you have finally thought it over?

GIRL: Yes; and let me tell you that I am disappointed in you. Right from the first day you told me that you were in love with me, I have been disappointed in you.

ME: Ok. I heard you.

GIRL: Are you angry?

ME: No. Why should I?

GIRL: We can still be casual friends.

ME: No problems.

That was it. Personally, I felt I should not chase the case anylonger. I reasoned that one cannot force love on another person especially on a lady. I laid back and faced other issues.
You can imagine my surprise when I received an sms from her yesterday. Here's a rundown of the message.

'Now I know that all your calls before is because you want something. I must say that I am disappointed in you. Thanks for your co-operation.'

Later, I responded with this sms:

'Thanks for the text. Twice you have said you are disappointed in me. No problems. It's just that I am begining to see something in you that I never thought was there before.'

This morning, she sent another one:

'It's good that you are just knowing about me; but as for me, I have known long ago that you are a hypocrite'

Now my dear members, please tell me if I commited a crime by letting her go? She said she was not interested in starting a relationship with me and I let the matter ride. Why then is she 'haunting' me. Please tell me what do I do? Is she worth the trouble?
Re: Is She Worth It? by iice(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2006
I know you asked for guys opinions, but can i just say this whole things is a lil fishy! She is not making sense lol, what does she mean by being disappointed in you? She said right from the first day she was disappointed in you when you confessed your feelings to her. Can't figure out why she is disappointed unless she knows something about you before you ever even approached her. undecided
Re: Is She Worth It? by osteen(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
1. You should have asked her what she saw that caused the disappointment she have 4 u
2. You did the right tin by nt pasttering her, a forced reciprocated love will mean she is doing u a favour.
3. She is nt worth ur thinking about her.

And my guy move on wit ur life and get ur sef a girl that knows wat she wants. this one doesn't.
Re: Is She Worth It? by diddy4(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2006
nahhh man, she aint. this kindd@ girl makes me get so mad. you can never figure them out. i dont see any crime u committed. see, be a man, call that girl up and ask her her reason for being disappointed. ask her if it is a crime for loving her and ask her what she means by calling u a hypocrite. ask her these so you will be sure u cleared up issues. it might be a small thing that is causing the misunderstanding. if she said u are a hypocrite for not calling her again after she said she aint interested, tell her u want her as a girlfriend and not a damn casual friend. you have truck loads of those. bombard her with questions. when she is through with answering, just tell her bye and look for another girl that deserves ya.
Re: Is She Worth It? by Raymand(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2006
Man, i think she likes you (not that you should hit on here) just keep it cool, move on with other girls, but from what you said she loves you! she is just scared that you are like ALL guys, you just want sex! . . . thats what you want riiight? wink
Re: Is She Worth It? by kemulala(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2006
Well in this part of the world where I live women are the ones chasing guys to marry them, I think if u came out clean with your proposal and she did agree, o well is up to her. As for u, u should move on and I am telling u, u will find someone that will cherish u.
Re: Is She Worth It? by dennylove(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2006
lala mukeke, what kind of world did you came frm?women chasing after men to marry them?is this NORMAL OR ABNORMAL?pls show me the world,i wan no the place.
Re: Is She Worth It? by mukina2: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2006
very normal but i wont do that
Re: Is She Worth It? by kemulala(f): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2006
@dennylove, babe is call Latin America. to be specific Mexico, we don get black guys in here, so mexicans de chase naija men , hahahaha. Honestly I pity them grin
Re: Is She Worth It? by hotangel2(f): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2006
Raymand is making a lot of sense.

But overall, i think u should man-up and ask her what her real problems are. As in why was she dissapointed in you and why would she call you an hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Babes Where R U / I Am In Need Of A Sugar Mummy Between The Ages Of 35-45 / If Your A Single Lady In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.