Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,088 members, 7,977,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President (3395 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year folks. Here, my 10 list of african countries with the strictest president on the continent.

1. Algeria - Abdelaziz Bouteflika

2. Egypt - Abdel Fattah el-Sisi

3. Zimbabwe - Robert Mugabe

3. Uganda - Yoweri Museveni

4. The Gambia - Yahya Jammeh

5. Sudan. - Omar al-Bashir

6. Chad - Idriss Déby

7. Ethiopia - Mulatu Teshome

8. Cameroon - Paul Biya

9. Kenya - Uhuru Kenyatta

10. Gabon - Ali Bongo Ondimba

oh, GEJ is absent, our president can't kill a fowl, I believe that's a good thing, perhaps.

Your thoughts....

1 Like

Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mugabe is dangerous..Even kenyatta is resolute..

Our president is too calm but his calmness is wat has kept Nigeria 1 till date..if he had taken rough decisions ,some sections wuld av taken it to anoda level..
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by bbello28(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
iterator24:
Happy new year folks. Here, my 10 list of african countries with the strictest president on the continent.

6. Chad - Idriss Déby

8. Cameroon - Paul Biya

oh, GEJ is absent, our president can't kill afoul,(fowl) I believe that's a good thing, perhaps.

Your thoughts....
if I exercise 40% of my power,people will say I'm a dictator gej (presidential media chat sad so ow do u expect him 2 be strict
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
bbello28:
if I exercise 40% of my power,people will say I'm a dictator gej (presidential media chat sad so ow do u expect him 2 be strict
modified ..thanks
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Princecalm(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan being strict would have helped us in some aspect. Anyways we are far better than some countries there.
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by orlaryhincah(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am not surprise he didn't make the list thoo
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by 1stola: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
iterator24:

6. Chad - Idriss Déby

8. Cameroon - Paul Biya

oh, GEJ is absent, our president can't kill a fowl, I believe that's a good thing, perhaps.

Your thoughts....
What is " strictest " ?
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by oziegbe2015: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonadumb does not even have balls talkless of strict. To some extent u need to be strict to stamp your stand on corruption. You have to be strict to make even ur women ministers knw that u are in charge etc
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by bola555(f): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where is John Mahama on that list?
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by enoqueen: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
gej is not on the list? what? grin grin
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Kolade354(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
SuperMartins:
Mugabe is dangerous..Even kenyatta is resolute..

Our president is too calm but his calmness is wat has kept Nigeria 1 till date..if he had taken rough decisions ,some sections wuld av taken it to anoda level..
you think the post of president na beans and rice.you have to be tough and strict.His calmness is what makes boko haram grow wingz under his adminstration.
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
iterator24:

6. Chad - Idriss Déby

8. Cameroon - Paul Biya

Your thoughts....
i would love to know the criteria used in selecting this people. Thanks
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by Mayour11(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
I thought Nigeria will be there
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by oluwakekz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gej bend to all calls and direction given to him by his four wom*n leaders, so he can't be there on the list.
Re: 10 List Of African Countries With The Strictest President by herald9: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bet you guys wouldn't want a president who'll wield his power against oppositions and oppress all of you calling him names...It's just a human thingy and his hunger for things he doesn't really want...

Go checkout How a dictatorial country is and you'll quickly run back to Nigeria with Usain Bolt speed.

(1) (Reply)

Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th / Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? / KARMA ; APC'S Past Now Haunt Them Badly. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.