Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

»celebrities Makes The World Sweet« - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / »celebrities Makes The World Sweet« (429 Views)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Tiwa Savage Makes The 'triangle Sign' And Fan Accuses Her Of Joining ILLUMINATI / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

»celebrities Makes The World Sweet« by sosiqdude(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
»They show us, the fans that there is another world better than the one we living.

»They strengthen many upcoming artist, they enlighten us there is a goal to achieve.

»They change the DNA of so many people, e.g like me, anything I watch ice prince, MI perform on stage, I always have this feeling that one day i will be in the same stage with them perform and rap with them cheesy

»They makes the country dance the same style of dancing like shoki..skelewu...azonto.. all my ladies etc.. cheesy grin

»They have brought so many things in our country..both bad or good things.
They are genius..but though they sometime act stup1d, like wizkid.. He just woke up one morning and grab the mic and start singing...I'm looking for caro, show me caro I'm not trying to criticize the songs..it's cool.
And Yemi Aladin go remix the song to, I'm looking for my johnny, do u no johnny grin the song is amazing and funny..
»They are really awesome...they entertain us well. Like p-square. cheesy
Celebrities makes the world sweet!

TO BE A CELEBRITY IS REALLY A NICE ONE
Re: »celebrities Makes The World Sweet« by sosiqdude(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
I love you all

(1) (Reply)

#SMAA - Night Of Virtual Wonders / Goodluck Jonathan Splashes Another N2BN On Project ACT Nollywood / Latest Olamide Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.