Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,804 members, 7,909,095 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Joblinknigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joblinknigeria (636 Views)

How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? / How Real Is Joblinknigeria? Take A Look At Offer Of Employment Notice They Sent / Joblinknigeria Recuiting Firm:is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joblinknigeria by otr: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
please house, what do u know about joblinknigeria, they hav been mailing me that they got a job for me at Transocean Sedco and Atlantic oil that I should go and pay #13,500 consultancy fee into a UBA acct. Mind you, no test and no interview. pls respond.
Re: Joblinknigeria by ama27(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2008
They are fraudsters! there is a previous nairaland thread concerning this
Re: Joblinknigeria by phemac: 4:33am On Dec 14, 2008
Hello,

Please note that due to the shortness of time (For those notified for the Transocean Sedco and Atlantic Oil placement & Training), all employment letters will be delivered as attachments via email only between monday the 15th and wednesday the 17th next week.

You advised to print out the letters IN COLOUR when you recieve it and proceed immediately.

Those who submit their requests within that same period will recieve their letters as attachments via email also within 6 hours after submission.

Note: Letters MUST be printed out in COLOUR.

Regards,
Joblinknigeria Placement and Training Team.

(1) (Reply)

Test Format Of Nigerian Banks / Vacancies In Shipping Line? / Oil And Gas Jobs At Seadrill Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.