Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Guy Playing Two Sisters: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Playing Two Sisters: (782 Views)

Hilarious: Two Sisters Fighting Over Boyfriend At Busy Junction (pix) / A Big Romantic Guy Playing With Baloon What Does That Mean / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Playing Two Sisters: by Boquiluv(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
What can be done to this crazy issue, I really want people to talk to me, just say anything u feel like is right and it should be reasonable.

It goes like this.

Y and B are sisters, Y met a guy, the guy is loaded with cash and material things. Y and the guy were dating until Y started misbehaving because of her really boyfriend, it was just two month they met, the guy already got her a laptop, phone money, big bags, gave her money for her driving school(planning to get her a car) come to their house, he do interact with the family, give them money, buy things for them.

Y put pick his call, texting and so many things stop than, B is the younger sister to Y, as family friend, the guy do call everybody in the house, not knowing what the guy is up to, he do call B as much that B's phone is always busy or B and the guy were behaving like boyfriend and girlfriend, but what they do talk about is always Y case.

The guy will call B after work, pick B at her office and go for Dinner, and B is the kind of person, she doesn't talk that much, she eat and go back home, seeing him a brother in-law to be.

The guy started buying B gift and taking her out (clubbing, parties (that his friend already knew her sister) and his office after closing from her own office). He buy B gift, to cut the story short

Everybody in the house start suspecting B, that what is she up to,  B now open up to them, especially Y, told her what and what he has done so far,  never knew Y was so jealous, she now has to call the guy and told him everything B has told her and manipulate her in front of him,  B have to start playing innocent, pretending, that nothing is happening between them.

The guy couldn't take off his face of Y and still likes B, he started playing his game, call Y now and call B immediately, so on ,  while I will say Y and B like him because of his money,

Right now Y and B are best enemies, they dint talk to each other at all because of this say guy,

LET ME HEAR YOUR OPINION, AND I WILL GIVE U THE REMAIN GIFT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IS FOR REAL OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Guy Playing Two Sisters: by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2008
what da hell are you on about?
by the way,this is in the wrong section.
Re: Guy Playing Two Sisters: by iice(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
Headache!!

got confused with y, b, guy, y sister b, family friend?
Anyway, from what i got out of the story, b is guilty.  Females who don't know where they should be standing ughhh.
So what if he calls her, takes her out?  She'd probably be one of the first to say guys are cheats and dogs but will still carry leg and encourage the guy to be calling her and buying her gifts.  She didn't expect her sis to be jealous? guilty and clueless
Re: Guy Playing Two Sisters: by jibbygirl(f): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster
don't quite grasp ur gist. can u make it simpler
Re: Guy Playing Two Sisters: by bethsy: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
ur story is more like the stories told to kids in kindergaten tortoise and the lion , try nd make this story sound matured nd cut all this y and b crap
Re: Guy Playing Two Sisters: by bettes(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
y,b,c,d?? i'm lost here someone help out pls.

(1) (Reply)

First Love Matter Don Kill Me / I Confessed Now She's Leaving. / Online Dating Guide For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.