Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. (1387 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Olusanya333(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
*MODIFIED#

The world of Ladies is a open world than the contrary they seem to acclaim. They say their world is a world of Pretence,unpredictable. One may have agreed to such acclaimation but the following shows they,Ladies, can be beat to it. The Heart of a Lady is the easiest thing to penetrate into not that hard as it seems. Maybe You have this girl and she seems not to Love You like before or more.Well gullible peeps will jump at the conclusion 'She got a new dick to ride on' to such people i say they are on a long thing. Ladies deserves more than Sex as a matter of fact they want something more better to make them happy nd not the same prick every day. Suffice to say i had say if u have a girl nd u have made sex the priority please desist from it,its transient like d mist u see in the morning. Down Here are some things that makes her Love you the more than you wanted from Her.

1. Creativity: For the mistake many men think the Lady said Yes for the sake of d pocket or dick;though there might be some truth to that but no Lady want a simpleton or a dumbass they want people who are creative. You can't compose a song love for ur gal,u can't write poem for her,nothing and nothing to offer than to take. I'm afraid the Love may fade away, Solomon sang love song for his wives and they love him more.Be creative,think of one thing creative and start doing it.

2. Relevant: Many guys missed it here. You stay relevant on what she likes most,If she Loves Sport my guy u must know everything about sports.Take for example she ask "Who is the current World footbalker?" nd u reply Pele of Brazil,una no know u don fuckup?

3. Spend Time with her: Yea, Solomon spend time with her wives-thats plural he still have time for them.What then about you? A single one u have. Thats the bonding;been with her physically ignite the bonding,calling nd sending recharge card have nothing to do in bonding.She wants ur attention and urz alone.

4. Be supportive,Encouraging and Independent: Yea, I put the three together.She said Yes that when others are not there for her she can look besides her not behind her this time around for ur support(morally,financially and emotionally), that when she get discouraged u might encourage with ur words and action. She wants someone who is independent and she knows thats in u,thats why she said I do to You.

5. Be Yourself: She Loves you; the very you that spoke to her she loves.But when u change to something because friends are pressuring you she did not Love the new you again but the very you at the beginning. If You have change from the very you she loves in the beginning,kindly restore urself to the you in the beginning and she will love you more.

6. Money: the list won't be complete i thought and as nairalanders suggested.Your words is not enough in a complicated situation. A saying goes thus "Action speak louder than words" Support her with the cash and the loves tend to move forward

Feel free to add yours to the list.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Money should be No.1 in that list. That is, the weight of your pocket wink

1 Like

Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by temitemi1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Noted!!!
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by aristocrazzy: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
More money makes her love you more. Money brings comfort, confidence and sustainability.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by skywalker888(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
in fact only money that should be on that list
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by xynerise: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Them too dey forget that part. Money is like battery in a car
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Freest(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Since when did brother Solomon become a perfect example of the qualities a guy should possess
Well i still don't buy into most of it. Solomons end wasn't a good one so he isn't my perfect example wink
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:

I agree, no money no love
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by ronald4lif(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
skywalker888:
in fact only money that should be on that list

Them don dey show themselves ohh
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Olusanya333(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freest:
Since when did brother Solomon become a perfect example of the qualities a guy should possess
Well i still don't buy into most of it. Solomons end wasn't a good one so he isn't my perfect example wink
Nobody is Perfect except God,u just take the perfect part of them and use.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Olusanya333(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Noted
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Olusanya333(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
aristocrazzy:
More money makes her love you more. Money brings comfort, confidence and sustainability.
tosyne2much:
Noted
xynerise:

Them too dey forget that part. Money is like battery in a car
Nice one boss,its added to the list.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by happykidArotiba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
money should be 1st. in fact money should be the Topic.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by Olusanya333(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
happykidArotiba:
money should be 1st. in fact money should be the Topic.
A Lady will not love u more bcus of Money,it will just makes her hostile and that the Hate bcust it makes men possesive. Ask them Ladies they had given u answers.
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by gracile(f): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Not everybody is crazy bout money, me not much
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by homealone2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
gracile:
Hmmn
Re: Six Qualities That Make Her Love You More. by harrwix(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
gracile:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Virgin / I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me / Brief Question: Which Hurts The Most??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.