Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,098 members, 7,977,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To??? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To??? (39922 Views)

How I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified Or Trained For / Top 10 Most Employable Qualities For Nigerian Graduates / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed:best Country For Nigerian-trained Doctors To Migrate To??? by Penboy: 9:21am On Jun 08
elobyobi:

Well I was able to save up to write PLAB.
The depression is multi-factorial. Things like the weather, work stress (increased scrutiny, especially for foreign doctors), and an environment where everyone minds their business, so lack of socializing, can weigh one down, especially for an extrovert like me. Unfortunately things are not rosy on the home front either (resolve any relationship issues you have before you japa), so there's no "cushion" to relax on after a very hectic day, and it piles up.
I'm working towards striking a balance though. Finding more positives to cancel out the negatives. So things like sports, exercise, church, making new friends and reconnection with old ones who have also migrated etc. Still got a long way to go before I say I'm a happy man, but I'm getting there. grin

Lolz..
Why the resolve any relationship issue ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.