Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,939 members, 7,973,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (22085 Views)

APC Asking Nigerians About Their 2 Years Performance / See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:
crossover night speech , a change from 2014 to 2015. dec.31, 2014 to Jan. 1, 2015.

That video was around 9 to 10 PM on Dec 31 2014.
It was in 2014, you have no point.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
[s] If that is the case that means that he has been consistent about voicing out against bad rulers looking back now at the sort of leader Nnamani became.
Whether people like you paid any heed to prevent such rulers is not his fault or can be called a failure on his part but yours.
Why he drastically changed his tone on Jonathan will soon manifest.[/s]
It is a failure on his part and an embarrassment to the christian faith when he attributes his utterances to the holy spirit only for things to come out differently.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
I like people that can at great personal inconvinience and risk look power in the face and say some very strong words to power

Kudos to this man.

Can this get a FP page status?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by networkrecharg: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2015
I AM JUST WONDERING....
HES A CATHOLIC DON....
AND CATHOLICS HAVE POPULATION
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy why is this not on front page? While about 5 threads on Buhari "certificate" dot front page? What is really happening?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy why is this not on front page? While about 5 threads on Buhari "certificate" dot front page? What is really happening?

What is happening is that you are an evil genius! Seun can't do your bidding because you don't own Nairaland! Let me tell you guys something.... Jonathan has our vote till infinity. I am not voting because I am a catholic or a christian. Rather I am voting because of my conscience and my God!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
[i][/i]
exxell:

What is happening is that you are an evil genius! Seun can't do your bidding because you don't own Nairaland! Let me tell you guys something.... Jonathan has our vote till infinity. I am not voting because I am a catholic or a christian. Rather I am voting because of my conscience and my God!

So Seun can do your bidding as a pro Satan?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

It is a failure on his part and an embarrassment to the christian faith when he attributes his utterances to the holy spirit only for things to come out differently.

Do you mind them... When I tell these people that God has no holy spirit, they dont want to believe me. All these religious leaders are just people who learnt how to tap into forces of nature. And called it God! God has no hand in that!
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[i][/i]

So Seun can do your bidding as a pro Satan?

Shattap there..... Mbaka only said Jonathan's government is surrounded by corrupt people. He never told people to vote Buhari. You agents of demon on nairaland are just trying to capitalize on that to confuse the Igbo nation. But we say no! Was it not the same Mbaka that indicted Ohakim in 2011 and later rescinded his comments in 2014 prior to PDP primaries? I am really beginning to look at this man with one eye!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The topic made front page before, what else do you want?
www.nairaland.com/2072011/father-mbaka-says-jonathan-surrounded
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2015
hehehehehehe!!!

I just watched 19mins of the video before my internet connection started screwing up.
Fr. Mbaka just did what APC has been finding it difficult to do.
Damn! With this video just released a month to elections,Jonathan is finished. Unless the security agents of PDP will confiscate the Cds,I am certain the video will spread like wildfire.

God bless APC!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Seun obinoscopy pls move this to FP so that people can actually believe father mbaka made such statements when they see the video.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

Are you now Seun?

How many times has Buhari certificate made front page? Hypocrite!
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by tomakint: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2015
anonimi:

I think there was one ex-singer turned pastor turned politician who said his holy spirit told him he will be a FRESH president. Does anyone remember his name cheesy
The jerry-curled wearing clown did not even get the 3rd position during that elections grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

most people don't believe the man made those statements. They need to see the video. Seun obinoscopy
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
exxell:

If truly you have conscience you wont support the continued blood shed by Jonathan government.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe, don't close this thread under the guise that a similar thread has been created before because this one has the video unlike the other one.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Ngwakwe: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Ngwakwe, don't close this thread under the guise that a similar thread has been created before because this one has the video unlike the other one.

Please do the discussion and allow the moderation for moderators. The rules state so.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Please do the discussion and allow the moderation for moderators. The rules state so.
not when moderators are being bias, clamping down pro-APC threads.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:
most people don't believe the man made those statements. They need to see the video. Seun obinoscopy
You think its only Nairaland you can get the video? The video has already gone viral. People like me who don't buy Mbaka's Cds will start buying them. Infact,this video will be his highest sales so far. I must watch the full video today and share to others. grin
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
You think its only Nairaland you can get the video? The video has already gone viral. People like me who don't buy Mbaka's Cds will start buying them. Infact,this video will be his highest sales so far. I must watch the full video today and share to others. grin
abi o! Don't mind those mods who run nairaland as if it's the only source where one can get information.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:

Sweet heart

Did you pray before sleeping.?

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you .?
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Ngwakwe: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:

I won't give you another warning.

The proliferation of threads got to stop. If anyone feels he can't offer the rebuttals on the main thread unless he/she creates another thread and expects others then there is a problem.

The debates should have proponents and opponents to be fair and interesting.

We have more followers than contributors.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Abagworo:

If truly you have conscience you wont support the continued blood shed by Jonathan government.

NgeneUkwenu:

Are you now Seun?
How many times has Buhari certificate made front page? Hypocrite!

ilugunboy:
I like people that can at great personal inconvinience and risk look power in the face and say some very strong words to power
Kudos to this man.
Can this get a FP page status?

Jesusloveyou:
why not say u want balkanization in that wasted national conference,instead of rigging election,then violent that wil result to more death,or steal from ur country to sponsor insurgency,all because u want broke -up.pls for christ sake,tell ur ogogoro master,to stop insurgency and he should not rig d election.

Have you guys prayed.?

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you guys.?

Did it correspond with what Mbaka said.?

The HolySpirit is accessible to all

It is a sin if you don't verify cool
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Sweet heart

Did you pray before sleeping.?

What did the HOLYSPIRIT tell you .?
holyspirit told me to tell you to STFU and stop disturbing my mentions. Are you going to be another bloodykiller who keeps stalking my moniker? Now,could you just let me be?

Abeg let me watch Fr. Mbaka's video again jare! Hehehehehehe!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
holyspirit told me to tell you to STFU and stop disturbing my mentions. Are you going to be another bloodykiller who keeps stalking my moniker? Now,could you just let me be?

Abeg let me watch Fr. Mbaka's video again jare! Hehehehehehe!! grin cheesy

HolySpirit told you to use that vile words

Check that spirit well the only sugar in my tea cool
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Though am not in support of bloodshed, When the Hausas were killing the Biafrans during the civil war, were was your conscience? Payback is a bitch bro.
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Keky(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Maybe Fr Mbaka isn't a saint but he called the Chibok girls & the people in the Northeast his siblings. He earned my respect for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / With Okorocha Technically Ousted, Is There Any Hope For Buhari In South-East? / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.