Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,015 members, 7,946,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life (26148 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by arewaempire: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
angry
Dlionsheart:

Why not choose another means of telling the world how clueless, dumb or empty headed you are??

By this trash you just spurs out of your tombo/burukutu combo smelling mouth, the whole nairalanders now know that your brain is wired by Ameach APC.

No wonder your children are ashamed of you.

You're the one to bury your head in shame for believing every propagandized lies you see on the social media. Why not do some investigation, find out from staffs of the government of Rivers state, including their liaison offices in Lagos, Abuja and that of the government house in phc before coming here to display your ignorance about Rivers state

You are shameless indeed if this is the best you can do to counter the reliable information from donphilopus.

You are most likely a ghost worker who is supposed to be in jail but you are here spewing trash and lies.

yeye pikin. angry
Dlionsheart:

Why not choose another means of telling the world how clueless, dumb or empty headed you are??

By this trash you just spurs out of your tombo/burukutu combo smelling mouth, the whole nairalanders now know that your brain is wired by Ameach APC.

You're the one to bury your head in shame for believing every propagandized lies you see on the social media. Why not do some investigation, find out from staffs of the government of Rivers state, including their liaison offices in Lagos, Abuja and that of the government house in phc before coming here to display your ignorance about Rivers state

You are shameless indeed if this is the best you can do to counter the reliable information from donphilopus.

You are most likely a ghost worker who is supposed to be in jail but you are here spewing trash and lies.

yeye pikin.

1 Like

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Locapito(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Telling lies in a bid to discredit Amaechi?!

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/30/rivers-apc-hails-amaechi-for-paying-workers-salaries-to-date/

Don't also forget this:God bless u!!!!!!! The tea party is over at Aso rock. Change must come. Vote Buhari.

‘Rivers’ monthly allocation slashed by 50%’

http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-monthly-allocation-slashed-by-50/

Can you now bury your head in shame?!
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by DWJOBScom(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2015
spiceybrain:
HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID BY THESE Nebuchadnezzar! Bro secure your future. Let's try the new govt. And see! Stop whinning.

The way you all speak tell us all who you guy truly are

#people without an atom of civility and we fear for Nigeria because of people like you and your paymaster.
You are no mentor to the youths -

The writeup you quoted was well written that u could just aired ur view and stand out to the name calling

Trust me - Nigeria will not go to APC!!!!!!!!!
PDP a certain time ago had this arrogance and humbled themselves in the hard way so watch out

1 Like

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Unclerukus: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigerians should be careful of this Buhari man, he seems like a pretender and may be worse than even Jonathan. Deducing from this article from year 2001, I think he is a religious fanatic and a staunch sharia disciple, Nigeria can't handle any of all these drama again....she can't take all these, we don't want Nigeria to be islamised, do we?. NO TO BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by 1stola: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Monimatic:
Ameachi's political career is over, APC in rivers state should stop looking for relevance.
PDP will recover her stolen mandate back.
lol!
In your dreams with wike abi?
my frend! wake up!
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by smsdigito: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
No freedom or human right is absolute. Let every man talk with reservation on all things. For if everybody is to let loose from his or her heart all he/she knows about others, the whole world will be in chaos,anarchy and war. Hence it is wise to know what to spew out and what not to.

2 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
These politicians be it PDP or APC should stop making inciting statements that threatens the corporate existence of this country and as well lead to violence.

APC politicians are always fond of this.

@donphilopus, u are so quick to make reference to the media instead of investigating the facts as they are on ground. Last time I checked, u are in Edo state so it will be better for someone in Rivers to confirm those allegations. Like I can tell u in edo state, the governor still owe teachers e.g my mum, though he has tried.

#Waiting4Feb152015
#GodBlessNigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by ogene007: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2015
APC and their normal noise making, just like they did during the run-up to the Osun elections, only for it to emerge later that APC rigged the elections.I just hope that they are not about to get someone in PDP assassinated.

2 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Amya(f): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2015
I really don't know why the APC party always like to twist the truth and make a propaganda about everything in other to incite the masses by making it seem they're witch hunted.

The truth is while there must have been warning to quell such inciting statements which causes mutiny and division in the army, there was no threat to detain or arrest him by the SSS this is simply because a sitting governor (which Ameachi still is by the way) is covered by a complete immunity. He cannot be arrested, detained or face any court trial in court while still in office.

Please they shouldn't always look for disgustingly desperate ways to buy sympathy from the masses as this is getting really lame.

3 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Tibins(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2015
ogene007:
APC and their normal noise making, just like they did during the run-up to the Osun elections, only for it to emerge later that APC rigged the elections.I just hope that they are not about to get someone in PDP assassinated.

General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly.

“It is very clear that the 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added

http://riversreports.com/2014/02/church-pastor-bakare/
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by sunsky29(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
During my sleep last night

I dreamt buhari was playing

"U too dey bless me" by frank edwrds

Then I faced to other side of the bed

And another dream came,this time it was

GEJ

Praying for peaceful election next
Month....... I overheard him say "father,let ur will be done"......if Its ur will for me to rule again...so be it....if its ur will for me to leave.....let it be done....

And I overheard sambo say

Amin frm a meters away

Then I heard osibanjo telling one of his aide.

"Guy u see dah song wey my oga dey play so"na me tell am to play am cos election don reach....me sef know hw people dey tink of my oga as a fanatic.........na part of our electoin strategy...

I woke up frm my sleep......

Then I tnk God for reveling in me who to vote..

GEJ till

Twenty

Ninetheen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Tibins(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change, Pastor Tunde Bakare has likened the leading opposition party, All Progressives Congress to the Church of Satan in a parable.

Tunde Bakare said, “APC is like a newly opened church of Satan with the evil as a Pastor which could not be distinguished by Nigerians from a true living Godly Church and hence could be mistaken for a real Church, even when it was made of thieves (Legitimate Pen Robbers), that is why they ganged up against Local Government fiscal Autonomy using crumbs from stolen accumulated wealth to bribe their thievery colleagues at Federal and State house of Assembly.

“It is very clear that the 5 Governors of APC in the west is far richer than their state and they have looted every penny from their state purse. People should be careful of this Rogues,” he added.

http://riversreports.com/2014/02/church-pastor-bakare/
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Validated: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Amaechi case is not an issue please. We have searched everywhere for Buhari certificate. Abeg una help us see am tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2015
Amaechi should realize that, at least, for now, there is a government IN CHARGE in Nigeria and if he runs foul of law, he must be held accountable. He can't just be saying anything anyhow all in the name of opposition.
Mtchwww
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by maestroferddi: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2015
How many people in Nigeria can condone Amaechi's rascality if they were a president of the country?

How come people have sold off their objectivity and sincerity on the alter of partisanship?
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by robinsoncrosoe: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Jonathan For 2015

"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2015
spiceybrain:
HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID BY THESE Nebuchadnezzar! Bro secure your future. Let's try the new govt. And see! Stop whinning.
I am not illiterate or ignorant. Only Illiterates and the very ignorant support Buhari.
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by kurt09(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2015
achemedez:
A
A is for Apple
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Apc has run out of ideas. That is why they keep bringing up these senseless issues .

1 Like

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by AmbOlaoye1(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
ALLAH is solidly behind you and the masses and the elites and of course the middle class are behind you and no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.PDP must be uprooted come feb 2015 by God wish.
amen
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by chooximani(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:

You Better shut that hole you call a mouth, I work with the civil service and ive been paid up to december, in fact we got double salary this December. so shut your trap.

3 Likes

Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by ogunniyi2: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
Monimatic:
Ameachi's political career is over, APC in rivers state should stop looking for relevance.
PDP will recover her stolen mandate back.
in your dream.stop day dreaming
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by mechanics(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Dlionsheart:
Let Ameachi pay salary to his workers: the liaison office in Abuja, public and civil servants in Rivers state, etc and stop looking for who to go down with. Simple
he has paid dem o.
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by listica(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2015
PDP A1, APC F9
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by listica(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
Odukes:
APC is the change we need, APC is the change we want!!!
APC F9, PDP A1
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by ogunniyi2: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The warning came after the governor’s remarks justifying the decision of some soldiers to protest their lack of equipment in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.

Amaechi knows nothing about military by-laws, a criminal civilian that cant fire a gun, but believes he can justify mutiny, a prelude to formation of rebel armies via insubordination, a precursor to internal rivalry and war. Why are the APC goons acting my ragtag desperadoes ? I have not read about APC manifestos because they have none, except ofcourse the mantra of CHANGE which they do not actually know that change can be to the worse. Change does not always mean positive. Change is not welcomed if negative.

Jonathan Goodluck is the complete change, because Buhari belongs to the old school junta of military coup plotters that actually ruined Nigeria. We can not go back to the era of kidnapping, nepotism, suppression of freedom of speech etc.

Anyone that votes for Buhari, is voting for the demise of all social networking political engineering. I am sure Nairaland will be extinct if Buhari wins any election (Gods Forbid).
i am sure that you are benefiting from Jonathan's corrupt government.Corruption is a cankerworm which has eating deep into your bonemarrow.No wonder you now find it difficult to propagate the truth...at any rates,if lies continues for 20years or more,it is only one day that the truth will meet it...please stop your day dreaming
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by ogunniyi2: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
listica:
APC F9, PDP A1
Joseph the dreamer
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2015
ogunniyi2:
i am sure that you are benefiting from Jonathan's corrupt government.Corruption is a cankerworm which has eating deep into your bonemarrow.No wonder you now find it difficult to propagate the truth...at any rates,if lies continues for 20years or more,it is only one day that the truth will meet it...please stop your day dreaming
Cry me a river.
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by listica(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The warning came after the governor’s remarks justifying the decision of some soldiers to protest their lack of equipment in the fight against Boko Haram terrorists.

Amaechi knows nothing about military by-laws, a criminal civilian that cant fire a gun, but believes he can justify mutiny, a prelude to formation of rebel armies via insubordination, a precursor to internal rivalry and war. Why are the APC goons acting my ragtag desperadoes ? I have not read about APC manifestos because they have none, except ofcourse the mantra of CHANGE which they do not actually know that change can be to the worse. Change does not always mean positive. Change is not welcomed if negative.

Jonathan Goodluck is the complete change, because Buhari belongs to the old school junta of military coup plotters that actually ruined Nigeria. We can not go back to the era of kidnapping, nepotism, suppression of freedom of speech etc.

Anyone that votes for Buhari, is voting for the demise of all social networking political engineering. I am sure Nairaland will be extinct if Buhari wins any election (Gods Forbid).
I wish Fela Kuti is still alive, u have said it all bro.one love, Ebele Jonathan till 2019
Re: APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life by listica(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2015
ogunniyi2:
Joseph the dreamer
you and your godfather Buhari are the real dreamer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation / Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.