Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship (800 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by Olusanya333(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
There is this version of English that says "Different strokes for different folks". Right,what may be the last on my list may the first on ya least.
So what is the last thing you will ever ask for in a relationship as a Lady nd as a guy? Mine is Sex.
Add urz.
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by nekaa(f): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Second Chance...

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by whizqueen(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Thinking
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by Mzgracie(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
A kiss.... A passionate one....

I have my reasons...
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by Brightology2(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Money.i will neva do dat.except water don pass garri.
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by Newkidoo(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Mzgracie:
A kiss.... A passionate one....

I have my reasons...
You must be a good kisser.. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by dannydaniels(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2015
nothing...
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Almost Nothing.

I'm self training on the art of asking. (Not money and sex-related kinds tho')

I'm naturally inclined not to ask for stuffs, no matter how badly I want it. It's a default state of being.

I've learned over time though, that giving is the best way of receiving.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by wunmi590(m): 1:12am On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
Almost Nothing.

I'm self training on the art of asking. (Not money and sex-related kinds tho')

I'm naturally inclined not to ask for stuffs, no matter how badly I want it. It's a default state of being.

I've learned over time though, that giving is the best way of receiving.

Well spoken grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2015
wunmi590:

Well spoken grin

Thank You.
Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by wunmi590(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thank You.

My plssure

BTW: u spke intligntly, I luv it, jst kip readin it as if av nt seen such an intligent speach b4 cos u u jst spke lik my fiancee (JOM) grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Thing You Will Ask For In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Its a Kiss....a Passionate one. I have my reasons in Mzgracie voice.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Leave My Room Because Of My Face / Enough About Ladies! Lets Talk Abt Us / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.