Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website (6008 Views)

Barewa College: The Nigerian School That Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governor / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by jamace(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2015
The Military board is located in Abuja yet Buhari prefers to go to Abuja high court to swear to an affidavit instead of going to the board to collect his credentials. Does Buhari thinks Nigerians are dunce like him?

Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?

6 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by joeace2020(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
Igbos are the most stupid Nigerians!
they are the only ones still supporting Pa Buhari!
everybody has abandoned him with his certificate lies!
Good Fulani like Lamido are lamblasting him.
But yeeb-ooes?
Like this emeka and berem and eziachi!
them wan gree die with an old kworrupt coupist!
they too like corruption!
They were the ones that donated the most money to him!
berem gave them all her salary and trekked to work.
suffer head!
them curse una?

The resident tribalist ngwakwe will soon come and band me again!

You are an evil tribalist who deserves a ban.. now its no longer a campaign against buharis inability to present credentials but igbo bashing.. am Edo by the way and i totally condemn acts like this anf hate people like you.. ill report this post and ensure you are banned.... tribalist!
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Ok, dz 1 na cert now abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by gratiaeo(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Here is Barewa college from wikipedia there is nothing like Muhammadu Buhari name on it
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barewa_College

5 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by nigerianvenom(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
olusolaj:
A beg show us his certificate not one name in one website.

I had lots of colleagues we attended federal science n technical college, ohanso together and we graduated same yr,but did mmost of them had the required 5 creditno,most didn't have.does dat stop them from being aalumn of d school?no

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by nigerianvenom(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:

obama's birth certificate was verified by the authorities long before extremists started doubting it.
some still do not belive he was born in hawaii.

Buhari's case is different in that he has not submitted any document to the authorities!
If he has made a valid submission, you can then start querying those of us who are calling on him to do the right thing!

Thank u sister tit
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by onegig(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:
yolasite.com
104.28.25.79 Record information last updated 2 hours ago.

Information Updated: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:16:08 UTC
OP please stop lying. That information was updated 2 hours ago. Bet you think we are all fools right?
People, please check the details of the bogey website on https://who.is/dns/yolasite.com
Try harder OP. You actually do more harm to Buhari's ambition by this act.

In your bid to sound intelligent, you just shot yourself in the leg.

Carrying out a whois check on a domain name and substituting the information for that of a subdomain is intelligent to you?

Let me help you break it down. what you did is like pinging www.blogger.com which is owned by google and substituting the whois details for www.lindaikeji..com. Claiming linda updated at so so time while it was Google that update their site.

Both are different entities even though linda's website is a sub domain of blogger. Do a whois check of balewacollege.yolasite.com and not yolasite. Which is not possible.

Come back and give us the true pictures not the lies you posted here.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:

Carrying out a whois check on a domain name and substituting the information for that of a subdomain is intelligent to you?

Let me help you break it down. what you did is like pinging www.blogger.com which is owned by google and substituting the whois details for www.lindaikeji..com. Claiming linda updated at so so time while it was Google that update their site.

Both are different entities even though linda's website is a sub domain of blogger. Do a whois of balewacollege.yolasite.com and not yolasite? Come back and give us the true pictures not the lies you posted here.

You must take me for a dumb fool, right?

Sorry I'm not. Do the search yourself bro, I purposely dropped a link there for half baked IT experts like you cos I knew someone like you would come along and claim to know it all.

Verify yourself via my link. And don't try to educate me on IT unless u own a higher certification than CCNP.

3 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Obadiah77(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
olusolaj:
A beg show us his certificate not one name in one website.

You should ask INEC angry
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
they are the only ones still supporting Pa Buhari!!
Only those few self haters on nairaland. They want to belong so badly to what I can't figure out. A sign of deep issues of inferiority amongst those mentioned. So they've become the outsiders who wept louder than the bereaved. Igbos are a very noble people. They know their enemies.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by onegig(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:

You must take me for a dumb fool, right?

Sorry I'm not. Do the search yourself bro, I purposely dropped a link there for half baked IT experts like you cos I knew someone like you would come along and claim to know it all.

Verify yourself via my link. And don't try to educate me on IT unless u own an higher certification than CCNP.

You want to prove to be intelligent?

Explain the screenshot below. I guess you are 16 and that html you just started taking at w3schools is shaking you and you think you have arrived abi? So balewa college owns yolasite.com and they are based in the UK? how unintelligent can you get. ?

Lol...CCNP my foot. What you did was lookup yolasite.com. You can only carry what we call a reverse check on a subdomain and that's if you have the ip address. What you did in your bid to sound intelligent to your fellow muggers here was to spoof the web address of yolasite.com and claim its balewa college carrying out the update.

Enough of schooling you. If you even had a ccna to start with it. It would be good to return that certificate to Cisco. You are not worth holding that cert.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] u made to roll on the floor laughing so hard
AlfaSeltzer:
how many schools did this man attend? Why none of them gree give am certificate?
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:

Explain the screenshot below. I guess you are 16 and that html you just started taking at w3schools is shaking you and you think you have arrived abi? So balewa college owns yolasite.com and they are based in the UK? how unintelligent can you get. ?

Lol...CCNP my foot. What you did was lookup yolasite.com. You can only carry what we call a reverse check on a subdomain and that's if you have the ip address. What you did in your bid to sound intelligent to your fellow muggers here was to spoof the web address of yolasite.com and claim its balewa college carrying out the update.

Enough of schooling you. If you even had a ccna to start with it. It would be good to return that certificate to Cisco. You are not worth holding that cert.

I think you should focus more on your education and get some real life practicality alongside. CCNA is just one among many IT certs i own homie. I purposely left a link there for someone like you and as you claim blind to notice i also left the I.P address there for you to ping, then you can dwell in your folly.

By the way, remove that hood from your face. You look like a terrorist. And also don't quote me again, conversing with ITK people dey make me para seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Forging a website to defend Buhari is a criminal offense.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by FrankC3: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:

Both are different entities even though linda's website is a sub domain of blogger. Do a whois check of balewacollege.yolasite.com and not yolasite. Which is not possible.

Come back and give us the true pictures not the lies you posted here.

What exactly are you talking about? How do one sustitute a ping result with a whois check result? And th how does your claim invalidate his point that the blog site was just hurriedly created for disinformation purposes?

You should be worried that you are trying to defend a man whose major campaign mantra is anti corruption with cooked facts.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by FrankC3: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:

This is ridiculous!!

Look, my friend, serious minded people who are accomplished in different domains do visit here.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by onegig(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:

I think you should focus more on your education and get some real life practicality alongside. CCNA is just one among many IT certs i own homie. I purposely left a link there for someone like you and as you claim blind to notice i also left the I.P address there for you to ping, then you can dwell in your folly.

By the way, remove that hood from your face. You look like a terrorist. And also don't quote me again, conversing with ITK people dey make me para seriously.

Whatever certs you have... You should keep it in your pocket.

You are like the common Nigerian without any practical application and knowledge. They go on bragging about the certs they have without a basic understanding of what the cert is even about.

So you had to run to my profile to see. Lol. You are a comic relief on a Saturday morning. Typical Nairaland goon. When they have nothing intellectual to argue about they resort to personal attacks.

I am saying it again.Please return that certificate that's even if you have it. You are a disgrace to other holders of that certificate if you can't differentiate between a domain name yolasite.com and a sub domain name balewacollege.yolasite.com.

Just one assignment for you. Go learn the difference between sub domains and domains. At least you would have learned something new.

3 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by onegig(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
FrankC3:

What exactly are you talking about? How do one sustitute a ping result with a whois check result? And th how does your claim invalidate his point that the blog site was just hurriedly created for disinformation purposes?

You should be worried that you are trying to defend a man whose major campaign mantra is anti corruption with cooked facts.

You have no idea what he did and I am not defending anyone. I just find people peddling falsehood and substituting it as facts very annoying and irritating especially in a field where I am well versed. I asked him a simple question which he hasn't even answerd instead claiming he has CCNP. cheesy

Was this site hurriedly created?

http://barewacollegezaria.yolasite.com/sitemap.xml

Check the sitemap and look at the dates for the creation of the various articles. They date back to 2010.

Was it hurriedly created? is 2010 yesterday.?

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Kenai: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
The OP posted this link as the source: http://barewacollegezaria.yolasite.com/about-us.php

Yolasite.com is a free website like blogger,, wordpress. Its by no means the barewa's website.

Damn!
The more these people try to repackage the man, the more they reveal how dubious they are! shocked

I won't even lie. I'm enjoying this season film as much as I enjoyed Breaking Bad, son! grin
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Montaque(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
The certificate will reduce the heat and the lies
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Montaque(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2015
The certificate will reduce the heat and the lies. Present it now.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:

Whatever certs you have... You should keep it in your pocket.

You are like the common Nigerian without any practical application and knowledge. They go on bragging about the certs they have without a basic understanding of what the cert is even about.

So you had to run to my profile to see. Lol. You are a comic relief on a Saturday morning. Typical Nairaland goon. When they have nothing intellectual to argue about they resort to personal attacks.

I am saying it again.Please return that certificate that's even if you have it. You are a disgrace to other holders of that certificate if you can't differentiate between a domain name yolasite.com and a sub domain name balewacollege.yolasite.com.

Just one assignment for you. Go learn the difference between sub domains and domains. At least you would have learned something new.

Must have really hurt you this much for someone to burst your bubbles, right?

Try harder next time, firstly create a real website. I am waiting in the IT field for you and your Buhari apologists to make a mistake. Tread carefully, we dey watch una.

Please stick to topic and ask your messiah to provide his certificate. That's more important now. This thread is not about me or you, so let's not derail it. Feel free to open a thread and mention me then i can come in there to lecture you head on. Face the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Kenai: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
But yeeb-ooes?
suffer head!
them curse una?

LMAO! Dead! grin

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Kenai: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2015
joeace2020:

You are an evil tribalist who deserves a ban.. now its no longer a campaign against buharis inability to present credentials but igbo bashing.. am Edo by the way and i totally condemn acts like this anf hate people like you.. ill report this post and ensure you are banned.... tribalist!

Sarcasm, dude!
I'm Igbo, but I see the underhanded zinger aimed at some of the Yorubas in here (who can't seem to mind their own business on who/what Igbos choose to vote) who keep preaching their hypocritical sermon to the Igbos on why they should join the "progressive" bandwagon, while trying to guilt-trip the same Igbos with accusations of bigotry for not supporting a gworo-chewing illiterate like Buhari.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by tmotmo: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Disclaimer:
Buhari gave his certificate out in exchange for cow-(wife). undecided

And you think you are making sense with this
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by onegig(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
calebo101:

Must have really hurt you this much for someone to burst your bubbles, right?

Try harder next time, firstly create a real website. I am waiting in the IT field for you and your Buhari apologists to make a mistake. Tread carefully, we dey watch una.

Please stick to topic and ask your messiah to provide his certificate. That's more important now. This thread is not about me or you, so let's not derail it. Feel free to open a thread and mention me then i can come in there to lecture you head on. Face the topic.

Chai...My God..I can't help but laugh at your feeling of self importance.

Waiting for me in the IT field?. Create a website? Create a thread and mention you?

Now I understand. Are you related to Nkem Owoh, the comedian?

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Trailblazer1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
tit:
But yeeb-ooes?
suffer head!
them curse una?

I never knew you were this gullible. You think berem, ngeneukwunu, omenka, emeka and eziachi are igbos due to there user names. I was tempted to call you foooooool!!! But I won't, your hatred for igbos has beclouded your sense of judgement. Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Caseless: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Barewa college should have gone a step further to post his result on their site, to show nigerians that GMB is not a fraud as some of our e-warriors here have claimed...grin

Since the school website was quickly updated with GMB's name some few hours ago according to some poster below me...cheesy

GMB should put all this certificate ish to rest by producing his certificate, since they won't let him be...IMHO
listen to urself. If A.B.U could not publish that of sambo when he said they got burnt, why do u expect barewa college to publish the property of an individual? It means we can all go to any school and get result for our friends even when they did not send us.
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by Caseless: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I never knew you were this gullible. You think berem, ngeneukwunu, omenka, emeka and eziachi are igbos due to there user names. I was tempted to call you foooooool!!! But I won't, your hatred for igbos has beclouded your sense of judgement. Tribalist

if u dont agree with ndigbo on choice of party or candidate, then u are not ibo?
Re: Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website by fitzmayowa: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Caseless:
listen to urself. If A.B.U could not publish that of sambo when he said they got burnt, why do u expect barewa college to publish the property of an individual? It means we can all go to any school and get result for our friends even when they did not send us.

Once again you fail to decipher what I meant by the first part of my post...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead / Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.