Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing (583 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing by enifex(m): 3:58am On Jan 03, 2015

The running mate of General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) in the 2015 presidential elections under the umbrella of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, on Friday, visited the matriarch of the Awolowo dynasty, Chief (Mrs.) Hannah Awolowo at Ikenne.

He also visited the Akarigbo and Paramount Ruler of Remoland, Oba Michael Sonariwo and the Awujale and Paramount Ruler of Ijebuland, Oba (Dr.) Kayode Adetona.

At Ikenne, he was received by Mama Awolowo and her eldest daughter, Mrs. Omotola Oyediran.

Osinbajo said see more or read more @ http://nairaland.com/2015-osinbajo-visits-hid-others-blessing/
Re: 2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing by lafflaff123(m): 4:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Pikin wey get respect go go far.

Loving his humility.

Na who our V.P Sambo don go visit sef? big man.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:31am On Jan 03, 2015
honestly I must confess I regrets casting my vote for Gej in 2011,my fellow Nigerians bad leadership Is what Is killing us softly,corruption and poverty rate increasing day by day.I pray GMB is our true saviour.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing by Chanchit: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Even without visiting anybody, I believe APC would sweep SW and North. They should focus more on East and SS. Mama HID weh no knw the name of the country weh she dey again. They should just allow the woman rest in peace.
Re: 2015: Osinbajo Visits HID, Others For Blessing by LogicPower(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
[b]honestly I must confess I regrets casting my vote for Gej in 2011,my fellow Nigerians bad leadership Is what Is killing us softly,corruption and poverty rate increasing day by day.[/b]I pray GMB is our true saviour.

God bless Nigeria

Everybody seems to be deserting the sinking ship of GEJ.

His re-election ambition is fast unraveling before his very eyes, even though the only thing to which he seems to have been seriously commitment since in six years in office has been his re-election bid.

Every decision he made, every politician he courted, every prisoner he released, every convict he pardoned, every church he visited, he always seemed to have only one thought in his mind, and that is, how this would help him to win the re-election in 2015.

The result of all this is that he never had time to actually work for the people, or even appointed good and credible people who could work for the people. He could pick the worst character from a state and appoint him a minister if he sensed that it could be in the interest of his re-election campaign.

And now the D-Day has come, and the ordinary people he has ignored all this long are determined to show him that they are the real custodians of power, through their votes.

As the recent primaries have shown, many of the few rogues he chose to empowered with positions and money, hoping that he could use them to win re-election, are so discredited and loathed by their people that they could not even win primary elections for themselves or their favoured candidates in their respective constituencies, talk less of convincing their people to re-elect a failure like him for another 4 more years!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of GEJ And Mbaka: Candid Opinion / Jonathan Summons Emergency Security Meeting Over Insurgency / 9 PDP Governors Shun Jonathan’s Inauguration Of Campaign Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.