Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,960 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Get Your Quick & Precise Estimates For Construction Works - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Quick & Precise Estimates For Construction Works (439 Views)

You Can Check Out Building Plans With Their Cost Of Construction Estimates here / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Natural Stones Paving, Home Construction Works and Marbled Terrazzo Flooring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Quick & Precise Estimates For Construction Works by zub(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Hi there, Am a graduate of Quantity Surveying. Contact me for all your Quantity surveying services.
Cost effectiveness is very vital on every construction project. Dont undertake that project until you are sure of the approximate cost it requires.
my services includes:
1. Preparation of Bill of Quantities
2. Preparation of Estimates
3 Cost advice on construction projects.
4. Value management on materials to use that wil give max value for money.
5. Cost control among your subcontractors and suppliers. etc

You need a Quantity Surveyor to help you cut down cost and save lots of money.
I wish you success as you plan to build that house of yours this new year 2015.
Re: Get Your Quick & Precise Estimates For Construction Works by ashmarkakanmu: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Your Phone number name and please, and are you based in Lagos?

zub:
Hi there, Am a graduate of Quantity Surveying. Contact me for all your Quantity surveying services.
Cost effectiveness is very vital on every construction project. Dont undertake that project until you are sure of the approximate cost it requires.
my services includes:
1. Preparation of Bill of Quantities
2. Preparation of Estimates
3 Cost advice on construction projects.
4. Value management on materials to use that wil give max value for money.
5. Cost control among your subcontractors and suppliers. etc

You need a Quantity Surveyor to help you cut down cost and save lots of money.
I wish you success as you plan to build that house of yours this new year 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale For The New Year! No Time! / A Room And Parlour For Rent, At Abijo / Half Plot Of Land For Lease At Fatai Atere Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.