Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! (932 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Help A Friend My Wonderful Fellow Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by yorex2011: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy birthday to an awesome dad.... smiley smiley
I'm so thankful for those days you made me recite the multiplication table in primary school everyday... For teaching me ohms law and resistor color coding in primary school then.. Though it seemed like a hassle then... I'm thankful... Resulted in my being best in mathematics in my secondary school and getting a bachelor's degree in elect/elect engineering..

Thanks Dad!! Happy birthday and may God keep you healthy and happy for many years to come
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by resty4(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy birthday 2 yr popsy wishg him glorious years ahead and happy endg.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy birthday to ya dad,but is he a nairalander#no offeinse

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by yorex2011: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Happy birthday to ya dad,but is he a nairalander#no offeinse
No he's not.. No offense taken
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by KissQ(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Hbd to ur dad, I wish him llnp, he wud c his children's children IJN
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by yorex2011: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
KissQ:
Hbd to ur dad, I wish him llnp, he wud c his children's children IJN
Tnx.. He's seen them... Whats left is the grandchildren's children grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by KissQ(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2015
yorex2011:

Tnx.. He's seen them... Whats left is the grandchildren's children grin

Hmm nice! Ok o he wud see his greatgrandchildren and greatgreatgrandchildren too IJN
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Dad!! by yorex2011: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
yorex2011:
Happy birthday to an awesome dad.... smiley smiley
I'm so thankful for those days you made me recite the multiplication table in primary school everyday... For teaching me ohms law and resistor color coding in primary school then.. Though it seemed like a hassle then... I'm thankful... Resulted in my being best in mathematics in my secondary school and getting a bachelor's degree in elect/elect engineering..

Thanks Dad!! Happy birthday and may God keep you healthy and happy for many years to come

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace dad, you'll forever be in my heart.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Xpression.... / Globacom Nig Website Hacked By NCH / Photo Of 'oyinbo Man' Looking For Fuel On Okada (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.