Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,904 members, 7,935,876 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

Zen Meditation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zen Meditation (597 Views)

Zen Koan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zen Meditation by lanraja: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
North Wind blows back, carrying the bitter cold of winter cut of meat. The wind seemed stronger, sweeping leaves the leftover late fall. Cay Bang leaving only spindly branches in the cold. However, when looking at it, I still feel the potential of a strong vitality liet.Hang year, every spring, they jubilantly open countryside Boat on the Red River. That morning, the river banks throughout the long 1000m race, who brandished a drum, trumpet train, crowded and noisy. Race starts at an early song village children. Under river in a boat race was arranged in rows in the starting line. On the boat, the riders are strong young man sitting in a row, five-five hand paddles. Each team has a different color. By the time comes, fanfare, the cradle to the boat sped spiraling finish. Two sides of the river screams, cheers of onlookers disturbing a river. Team villages they had finished first. Zen Meditation. 25863

http://www.clickbankebookstore.com/

(1) (Reply)

Best Cleaning And Fumigation Service Provides In Lagos / Short Story: Tradition Made Me Lose The Love Of My Life / Leuxia Avis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.