Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering (1079 Views)

Eight (8) Reasons Every University Should Have A Startup Lab / JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities / Forex Crisis: Nigerian Students Abroad Apply To Home Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by jonathanfred(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Am a mechanical engineering student in a polytechnic here in northern Nigeria. Am currently undergoing my SIWES program but I want to sit for this year's JAMB. Please i need advice on the University to apply. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA.
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by ozfred: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
for mechanical Engineering I'll say unilag if you are academically sound, you can also try uniben or futa
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by Solmax(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2015
apply to FutMinna. You can easily get admitted if you have the requirements.
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by elantraceey(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
University of ibadan , they're the best i know in that department.
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by amakufrancis(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Federal University of Petroleum Resources effurun, warri

Fupre, warri
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by jonathanfred(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
Solmax:
apply to FutMinna. You can easily get admitted if you have the requirements.
But how strong is the department?
how would you rate their graduates on a scale of one to ten
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by mdbissalla(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
u can apply for any of the six Federal Univerty(ies) of Technology.
~ Federal University of Technology Akure
~ Federal University of Technology Owerri
~ Federal University of Technology Minna
~ Federal University of Technology Yola
~ ATBU Bauchi
for more info, pls google it...
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by luvlyoracle(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Esut
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by olabs201(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ladoke Akintola university of Technology (LAUTECH)
Re: Which University Should I Apply To Study Mechanical Engineering by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2015
jonathanfred:
Am a mechanical engineering student in a polytechnic here in northern Nigeria. Am currently undergoing my SIWES program but I want to sit for this year's JAMB. Please i need advice on the University to apply. Thanks in anticipation
The school that has produced the highest number of engineers working in nigeria's oil and gas sector.

(1) (Reply)

Water Scarcity At UNN This Morning. (pics) / Now In Process Purchase Your Nda Form From Union Bank. / Funny Exam Questions In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.