Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget (8831 Views)

Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by blackjack21(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
/

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by mosho2good: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
75bn they wan buy nigeria ni

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=bjt post=29449475][/quote]

Oops, I forgot... You are right
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by bonechamberlain(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
thinkdip:

I see u....continue oo
Wetin u see grin
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by terrifiesme(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
I smell rigging

Sai Buhari.
change
2015 is here.

And ur conclusion is "rigging is the reason for all these?" smh...

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by teufelein(f): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
No more election but appointment... Buhari is yet to produce his certificate.... So no need for the budget

L.M.A.O....even if buhari finally produce his certificate who'll guarantee that presidential election will be held in most bokoharam infested areas of nigeria?
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by demsid(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nawa o. JEGA onijekuje. Chaii where are we going to in this country. Even if they give inec this money now. Less than 7weeks to election, many Nigerians never get voters card pvc. INEC has failed. Jonathan is a failure

Vote wisely.
Vote for change
Vote out d clueless
Vote in the people's General.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by muhsain299(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country to b working voting and praying.to oppose d clueless and shoeless man who said 16 is greater than 19...to vote out d man who said stealing isn't corruption....send him packing to Aso rock come 2015.....and restore our lost honour and glory so help me God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by otokx(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
No cause for Alarm.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why are the LegisLooters complaining when INEC is not complaining ?

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by terrifiesme(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
demsid:
Nawa o. JEGA onijekuje. Chaii where are we going to in this country. Even if they give inec this money now. Less than 7weeks to election, many Nigerians never get voters card pvc. INEC has failed. Jonathan is a failure

Vote wisely.
Vote for change
Vote out d clueless
Vote in the people's General.

Hmm.. people's general, why is it when important issues are been spoken about, all u guys do is insult one person or the other... vote out the clueless... vain comments is all we get from you the supporters. and mostly apc supporters... Na fight? just been insultive, clueless, clueless, can u guys say something else.. why curse the candidates? Why not go out that day n cast ur vote in peace.. why the insults? Pls let's grow up n act matured...

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by tempest01(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why can't we invest in electronic voting? There will be reduction in costs as tone goes on and we are assured of credible elections.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Donbrig: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't know why people are finding it difficult to understand that Nigeria is totally broke. Nigeria had been ripped-off by GEJ govt. All we're hearing on the pages of news-papers by GEJ govt are all blatant lies. Nigeria is bleeding to DEATH. And we must all join hands to rescue her immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by anonimi: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Is the balance of N75 billion out of the N120 billion total required for this year's elections part of the 2015 budget?
Have our SINators and representaTHIEVES approved the 2015 budget
Did the journalists exhaustively address this & other pertinent questions BEFORE rushing their sensational story?
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by danduchi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
How much will corpers and any other workers who participate be paid?

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Sylvarresta(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am just tired, this boy have ruined Nigeria, imagine 6weeks to election and there is no money for adequate preparation, only God can judge this bastards

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by okotv(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
terrifiesme:

And ur conclusion is "rigging is the reason for all these?" smh...
I think so. an not sure about that though.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by akashi01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
No more election but appointment... Buhari is yet to produce his certificate.... So no need for the budget
donkey grin
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by ticker(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis movie is becumin interestin
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by brojero: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Atigba:
We will release money soon

'we are coming up with a plan to release the money soon'

fixed
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by clubone05: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Joke
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by YoungExec: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
mosho2good:
75bn they wan buy nigeria ni

Election spending in Nigeria is getting too much. This will only create emergency millionaires.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by PStacks(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Leave them alone , they know what they are doing.

Inec is PDP's pet project..

In other News, FG is broke.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by kingopta(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is called "Operation Rig The Vote"....
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by personal59: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Too bad
Now I know y I was unable to do my registration
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Edusouls(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
rigging techniques!
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
I smell rigging.............pls who know the exact amount of flight from here Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Ghana?.........e be like say na porting sure pass o. 2015..........I pray we all see the end of the story........
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
I smell rigging.............pls who know the exact amount of flight from here Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Ghana?.........e be like say na porting sure pass o. 2015..........I pray we all see the end of the story........God bless next president of Nigeria, God bless Nigeria, God bless UNITED STATE OF OSUN, God bless ME.
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by franksam2009: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Jonathan keeps assuring us of credibility in 2015 elections. A news like this shows how deceitful the government is. So what do they want to use 75b for in 6 weeks, even if they get it...pocket it.

HIs govt cannot even fund an election. The reserves are empty, raising 75b is a problem but embezzling 20b dollars is a yes, raising 20b+ in a night for reelection is a good one but we can't raise 75b for the main election after 4 years of preparation.

I believe this is the height of failure.

Mr. Progressive
. you are a big fool for making such comment, that money is been delayed becos of your boko haram brothers, and ofcuz your northern ingrates, they will embezzle most of it and blame the president for it
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by SaiBuharii: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
franksam2009:
. you are a big fool for making such comment, that money is been delayed becos of your boko haram brothers, and ofcuz your northern ingrates, they will embezzle most of it and blame the president for it

Thank you. God bless you for the insult.

1 Like

Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
approve buget or no approve buget 0oh election must hold this year 2015 Gej must be kick out not only to otouke but out of nigeria if possible hellfire..
Re: Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget by ollyruffy: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rigging tactics. PDP and GEJ will be voted out whether they like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Warned To Stay Off MMM 'scam' / Billionaire Found Dead Inside His Car (graphic Photos) / Update On Water Supply In Enugu - Enugu State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.