Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ladies, Over To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Over To You. (633 Views)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Over To You. by ximarro(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is for d ladies in the house but d guys can also contribute cos I bliv we got great minds here. Pls I wanna know what a gal means when she tells u she is married. N/B: she is not married per say. Jst sum1 in same class with me in d univ. Trynna ask her out but she said she is married n wen I asked, she refused to explain.
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by pasqal09: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na wa for this kind question o, she probably said that to put the guy off na. Haba!
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by rafeelly(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
bro Google is ur best friend... cos Dis question get k leg
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by ximarro(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
pasqal09:
Na wa for this kind question o, she probably said that to put the guy off na. Haba!
Thanks man.
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by Fabdedon(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
You are funny oo..
She told you she is married and you are still asking the meaning? Even if she is not..lol
She use dat medium to keep you by the side. smiley
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by wenson(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
she fit don marry 4 underworld na............... indi nmiri mah guy run o make she no kill u o
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by ximarro(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
wenson:
she fit don marry 4 underworld na............... indi nmiri mah guy run o make she no kill u o
lwkm...
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Speechless
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by charijee(f): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol Op if she says she's married......let her be na......which other explanation do you want?
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by sneak3(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
OP mayb she probably have sum1 outside ur school she has made up her mind to marry..

Simply put she has a serious relationship that u are not aware of.

My advice: let go and look for sum1 that isn't married.
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by switstefie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
If she isn't married she is perhaps boxing you out politely.maybe you should leave her alone
Re: Ladies, Over To You. by Afrok(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bruh just waka pass, some ladies claimed to be married in 2014 and here is 2015, THEY ARE STILL SINGLE shocked.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Married Men Will Never Leave Their Wives / Share Song(s) That Reminds You Of Someone Here / Is It Safe To Meet Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.