Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

If You Trade FOREX Lets Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Trade FOREX Lets Meet Here (363 Views)

Change Your Mentality. Stop Betting, It Will Ruin You. Trade Instead. / Trade Forex With This Free Signal Average Of 700 Pips Monthly Check Out / Never Will I Trade Forex Like This Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Trade FOREX Lets Meet Here by lasheez(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is just a platform to acquint ourselves with our fellow traders.This however,will also help fellow members learn from each other,know whats trendinding and also create the best way to achieving from the kazillion that is in the forex market.

For a start,Let me say I have been in the Forex Market for 5yrs now,I am a broadcast systems engineer by profession.My forex mentor is Chris Lori.
I trade Forex daily,and I must tell you,its been worth the while only if you know the right thing to do.Cheers

#The early bird eats the worm,but it is only the second mouce that gets the cheese tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Biggest Marketing Challenges? / Very Urgent / 5 Ways Women Are Better Investors Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.