Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware (14754 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Could You Start Up An Online Business? / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2015
more shots.

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2015
blink182:
Funny bunch, always ready to throw away pounds just to save pennies. Pathetic!
If ur not misunderstood, are you saying my hard-earned 300k is a penny;?
nd I shud just let it go like that, to a lazy and foolish mofo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
All those with evidence should upload it here.

I have taken it upon myself to ensure that Emmanuel Awaritete faces the wrath of the law.
Done
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

If ur not misunderstood, are you saying my hard-earned 300k is a penny;?
nd I shud just let it go like that, to a lazy and foolish mofo
Your 300k is neither the penny nor pound I was referring to and sorry for your loss.

The whole approach being applied here is mostly wrong. You don't fight a crime online, you do so off line and the culprit won't even see it coming. The first and only person who defrauded me here had to call to beg to explain his situation and why he needed money. The amount was small and I had already spent about twice the amount.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by NnamdiN: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Done
from your screenshot, didn't you observe the foool was using a Nigerian number? He even knew banks would close by 12 noon embarassed the time difference too should have alerted you, they are not always awake when we are but this one clear eyes dey reply you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by dav8id(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2015
NnamdiN:
from your screenshot, didn't you observe the foool was using a Nigerian number? He even knew banks would close by 12 noon embarassed the time difference too should have alerted you, they are not always awake when we are but this one clear eyes dey reply you embarassed

you did not get it right...in btw the sacmmer told him that hes back in nigeria thats why wink
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

awwww....bless you much for helping us out.
You have tried enuf.

If we keep quite the case will just die. We need to persuade them to act on the case fast.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Wow!!! Nice info Abu mikey.....who knows this guy, from the pics.....
Abu, ds monster robbed me nd my fellow architects a sum of 300k which was meant to get 2 bad-assss laptops for those crazy softwares we use.
Thanks a lot for bringing out his picture.
#Saved already.
FrontPage pls admins...
cc
Seun
mynd_22
mukina2
dragnet
Lalasticlala

Just imagine, money for 2 powerful laptops for Designs angry
chai!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by AbuMikey(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
The dude is viewing thread right now.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by ozor1: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
The dude is viewing thread right now.
just got deactivated,I'm just wishing nairaland has that geo-location feature

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by yemi2plus(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Please, does the e-mail address below belong to the real MikkyAngel? I once received a suspicious mail from it. I really don't understand how the mail came up till now.

E-mail: mikkyangelo02@yahoo.com
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by ozor1: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2015
yemi2plus:
Please, does the e-mail address below to the real MikkyAngel? I once received a suspicious mail from it. I really don't understand how the mail came up till now.

he probably sent you a pm,the original mikky doesn't do that
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by ichapi55: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2015
yemi2plus:
Please, does the e-mail address below to the real MikkyAngel? I once received a suspicious mail from it. I really don't understand how the mail came up till now.

No its not his....So ignore if you got a mail from that mail address
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by yemi2plus(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
ichapi55:

No its not his....So ignore if you got a mail from that mail address

I received a PM/mail from you on the Dec 30, 2014 by 1:10PM.

Message;

"Hi, You can send me a message now"

The message was like a reply to a PM I sent you, but I couldn't recall sending you any mail. Moreover, the name on the e-mail was quite familiar but NL I'D was not.

Please, help me confirm if I sent you a PM on the said date.

Thanks!
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
blink182:
Your 300k is neither the penny nor pound I was referring to and sorry for your loss.

The whole approach being applied here is mostly wrong. You don't fight a crime online, you do so off line and the culprit won't even see it coming. The first and only person who defrauded me here had to call to beg to explain his situation and why he needed money. The amount was small and I had already spent about twice the amount.

How about offering a better solution? This thread and several other posts will help users be wary and more alert; that's part of the fight.

In a way, it's good he sees it coming. He can't hide forever.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by BizBloke(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Missmayorall,
Thanks.

Jimmy4x,
Thanks for the pictures.

At the end of work today, I'll collate all documents into a single PDF file and keep collating until we have a strong evidence pool just like Onegai suggested.

Then, we proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
You don't mean.But let me confirm from ifa too.

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by iykofias(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2015
Dia r alot info abt ds guy emmanuel, seen to me ds guy is so dull n carries his track everywhere he goes, but puttin it here (on ds thread) gives him head n shoulder above you all. U guys nid to b smart, u dont discuss how to kill a man in his own bedroom

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by yemi2plus(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2015
iykofias:
Dia r alot info abt ds guy emmanuel, seen to me ds guy is so dull n carries his track everywhere he goes, but puttin it here (on ds thread) gives him head n shoulder above you all. U guys nid to b smart, u dont discuss how to kill a man in his own bedroom

You don't have to bother yourself how the man will be killed.

Please, drop all information you know about him as it will help the house to plan.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by NnamdiN: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
dav8id:

you did not get it right...in btw the sacmmer told him that hes back in nigeria thats why wink
from the first screenshot, it was jimmy that asked whether he was in naija and he never replied. Anyways the deed has been done, na to catch am be the koko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2015
NnamdiN:
That legendary scammer will die a horrible death embarassed I can feel it.

Best to discuss how to catch him on whatsapp or bbm. That's, if he doesn't even join the group. The simple solution is for dangote's trailer to run over him or donate him for ebola experiment.

Efcc doesn't attend to small cases they might listen if we can mobilize everybody he has scammed with their proofs.
calm down bro smiley it hasn't gotten to this stage nah..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by NnamdiN: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Nobleval:
calm down bro smiley it hasn't gotten to this stage nah..
bro you ever been scammed?

If I had the powers, I'd have made it come to pass already. No regrets

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2015
NnamdiN:
bro you ever been scammed?

If I had the powers, I'd have made it come to pass already. No regrets
yea,once I think...it was terrible so I understand how you feel.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by kennyman20(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
weldone my people.. This's one of his thread where he scammed some poeple.. U can call on the monikers to provide details of the transactions as evidence.. All the best!

https://www.nairaland.com/1825499/pre-order-items-4rm-etc
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
BizBloke:

How about offering a better solution? This thread and several other posts will help users be wary and more alert; that's part of the fight.

In a way, it's good he sees it coming. He can't hide forever.

To be simple and clear, I run an escrow service which would have completely eliminated this scam as a seller not willing to accept escrow is most likely a fraud or intends to under deliver.

Well it has definitely gone past that stage now as the crime has been committed. What is left is to use the law and sometimes your network to get justice.

For example, in my case the scammer claimed to be in the north. After waiting for him to deliver for almost a week and it became obvious he was a thief, the first thing I did was to get his true location which turned out to be auchi and not kaduna as claimed. I was a bit naive then and talked a lot here just like is being done now. I didn't let the thief know I knew his location until he sent a text message to me with a death threat. It was then I made him understand I was in a better position to threaten his life and told him his true location. That same evening he called to apologise and explained he really needed money. I just let it go. That was 3years back.

Presently, I run an escrow firm and have a team of lawyers and security operatives I consult with frequently. What I have learnt is stealth is always the best way. Make the thief feel like he has won. Just ignore him, it will cost money and time but in the end you will surely get justice.

Exposing plans on the Internet is just weird and futile.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Diablo666: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have been following this thread. My contribution will be, if you guys happen to finally catch him, just use the nearest police station to get him arrested first. Then just in case he has one or two influences with the local police he tries to use to his advantage, I will come in here, Using my personal connection at the C.I.D hq or force headquarters here in abuja to make sure that doesnt happen and he be handed over to the special fraud unit. He will be looking at a long time in jail
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

If we keep quite the case will just die. We need to persuade them to act on the case fast.
I really can't tell why our admins havent get this thread to the FrontPage.....Nawa o.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
yemi2plus:
Please, does the e-mail address below belong to the real MikkyAngel? I once received a suspicious mail from it. I really don't understand how the mail came up till now.

That's not mikkyangel's email address, don't fall for that bastard o....you know, the Only reason I fell for this cheap scam was because Mikky came home, nd den the email address is soooo similar that u wud hardly know if u don't av it in mind that, there's a scammer out there, until he duped me, I've never heard of him.
its quite unfortunate sad
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
NnamdiN:
Yes, I knew he was in naija na, Mikkyangel was in Naija at dt time.....so I tot it was mikky.....that's my undoing, d previous deals I had with mikky, I mostly chat with him on whatsapp with his international number so I had no problems nd he delivered.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by yemi2plus(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

That's not mikkyangel's email address, don't fall for that bastard o....you know, the Only reason I fell for this cheap scam was because Mikky came home, nd den the email address is soooo similar that u wud hardly know if u don't av it in mind that, there's a scammer out there, until he duped me, I've never heard of him.
its quite unfortunate sad

I'm just wondering why ichapi55 will clone Mikkyangel's e-mail and start sending random messages. Please, ichapi55 come and defend yourself.
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Lilyomi(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmmm onemansquad and techno4life hmmmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware by Onemansquad(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lilyomi:
Hmmmmm onemansquad and techno4life hmmmmmm
why u dy shout ma name na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indomie, Maggi, Others Emerge Most Chosen Brands In Nigeria / Naira Weakens Against Dollar 357/ 1$ / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.