Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. (840 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Ayima: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Imagine a man attending a job interview without his
credentials. When asked to present them he yaps, "they're
with my grandma in the village."
We should not lose the fact that GMB is seeking for
employment as the president of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria. I think this is no different than any person applying
for a managerial job in an organisation. If he wins the
election, he will become the CEO of the multifaceted entity
called Nigeria.
I am bewildered by the nefarious silence of the APC who are
trying to impose him on Nigeria. In any recruitment process,
the normal thing is to present your original credentials for
sighting and then submit the photocopies for filing and further
verification, before you go ahead to talk about your
experience and what you have to offer. We're no longer in the
60s and70s when anybody can takeover the government at
will. These days even traditional rulers are well educated.
If educational qualification is not an issue, I should be made
the CBN governor or the GMD of NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by MRshazzy: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
na wetin fit am

ftc oh
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
My native doctor get NCE self talk less of someone vying for president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Hitter(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari & Certificate everywhere on NL! ..How did He contest previous ones sef?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Princecalm(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let me ask a question: which result did Buhari use in the last presidential election in 2011 or did INEC not request for his result.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hitter:

Princecalm:
Let me ask a question: which result did Buhari use in the last presidential election in 2011 or did INEC not request for his result.

thats something that needs to be looked into if the story is true.... He must have been bribing his way through....
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Ayima: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
In every beginning there is an end.An end has come for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by ayukdaboss(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Are you guys following Nigerian News at all? INEC has stated that it doesn't have the power to disqualify Buhari because of his credentials. That can only be done by his party, APC so anybody who thinks Buhari is going to be disqualified is living in fools paradise. I'll love him to produce his credentials though...that would put an end to all these numerous threads about Buhari's certificate.

I have a believe that this action is intentional...to make PDP spread the stories wide then bust the stories by producing the certificates. That would be a really big plus to Buhari and big blow to PDP grin grin grin *fingers crossed*
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by redsun(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hitter:

Everyday for the thief they say. Things can't continue to the way it is when it is not working.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Ayima: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
What a country! made up of interesting species.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bridgetown:
My native doctor get NCE self talk less of someone vying for president.
grin grin Na true o.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Dlionsheart: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Are you guys following Nigerian News at all? INEC has stated that it doesn't have the power to disqualify Buhari because of his credentials. That can only be done by his party, APC so anybody who thinks Buhari is going to be disqualified is living in fools paradise. I'll love him to produce his credentials though...that would put an end to all these numerous threads about Buhari's certificate.

I have a believe that this action is intentional...to make PDP spread the stories wide then bust the stories by producing the certificates. That would be a really big plus to Buhari and big blow to PDP grin grin grin *fingers crossed*

You're right man, but that may be too risky for him. By the time he burst the stories by producing the certificates, he might have lost one or two sympathizer's votes, or worse still, he may be accused of forgery by opponents or haters. This may further put him in a tighter position, buying the whole time defending, redeeming or explaining his already battered image/person instead of concentrating on issues in his campaign. In whichever way, I bet its a minus for him and that's not good enough for him and his political future.

I understand the op's position. Its not done anywhere that your employer (past or present) should be in possession of YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS. NO!

MY OPINION:
If he had certificates, let him submit, silence critics and move forward. Simple.

And the APC SILENCE? There may be a plan (B).
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
See as pdp dey shout on certificate like say no b money all of dem use tak buy am wen dem enter post.
Re: Buhari Must Present His Certificate Or Disqualified. See Why. by Ayima: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
We are all waiting to hear the final news.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Protest At Uniben Main Gate, Commercial Luxury Bus Set Ablaze / Obasanjo Insists President Has Failed Nigeria / Short Five (5) Good Reason To Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.