Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,364 members, 7,907,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

War In Nairaland Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War In Nairaland Religion Section (711 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? / Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War In Nairaland Religion Section by Hiswordxray(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
I see war here. I see a fierce battle between light and darkness and it's a terrible sight. Many innocent have walked in unaware. It is bloody and ruthless as the weak are mercilessly rushed under foot.

What makes it even worse is that many can't see the battle. They didn't see the multitude of soldiers fighting tirelessly with deadly weapons, yes even the most piosonous weapons are brought here. They can't see the evil horde who are ugly, confused, scared, caricatural and restless. The evil horde looks pitiful but yet deadly.

While the soldiers of light are few but yet surrounded with an ever increasing number of agitated evil horde. Many of the soldiers of light are wounded, captured or dead and gone. Many of my brothers are bleeding and are close to death because they don't know they are in war. Some just ignore the war and wash their brothers perish (some even assist in kill their brothers). How terrible!

But I see hope. Soon my brother will realize that they are at war and those who are not strong enough will withdraw to go train and equip themselves.
I see some at the war front fighting and protecting the little ones. Even though some of these little ones have arrogantly rush to the battle front. I see some training and equipping their fellow brothers.
Very soon we would put on the full armour of God and fight with the right weapon. And we would see more victories than failures.

1 Like

Re: War In Nairaland Religion Section by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:
I see war here. I see a fierce battle between light and darkness and it's a terrible sight. Many innocent have walked in unaware. It is bloody and ruthless as the weak are mercilessly rushed under foot.

What makes it even worse is that many can't see the battle. They didn't see the multitude of soldiers fighting tirelessly with deadly weapons, yes even the most piosonous weapons are brought here. They can't see the evil horde who are ugly, confused, scared, caricatural and restless. The evil horde looks pitiful but yet deadly.

While the soldiers of light are few but yet surrounded with an ever increasing number of agitated evil horde. Many of the soldiers of light are wounded, captured or dead and gone. Many of my brothers are bleeding and are close to death because they don't know they are in war. Some just ignore the war and wash their brothers perish (some even assist in kill their brothers). How terrible!

But I see hope. Soon my brother will realize that they are at war and those who are not strong enough will withdraw to go train and equip themselves.
I see some at the war front fighting and protecting the little ones. Even though some of these little ones have arrogantly rush to the battle front. I see some training and equipping their fellow brothers.
Very soon we would put on the full armour of God and fight with the right weapon. And we would see more victories than failures.
we dare not kill like them but we have to put on the whole armour of YAHWEH and FIGHT for our freedom!
Re: War In Nairaland Religion Section by Hiswordxray(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
sbaks:
we dare not kill like them but we have to put on the whole armour of YAHWEH and FIGHT for our freedom!
Our weapon brings life instead of death. We stand strong in the truth and speak the living word of God which raise the spiritually dead to life.
Re: War In Nairaland Religion Section by honourhim: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yea you are right bro. We are not ignorant of his devices. But thanks be to God who gives us victory through our lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/15 / Muslim Brothers Please Explain To Me !!! / Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.